Part 1: Why is an Android data recovery app required?
This software is an invaluable tool for restoring accidentally deleted or damaged data to the device, as already discussed. With the help of the delete data recovery app for Android, you can recover most, if not all, the lost/erased data. The data recovery tool can efficiently repair and damaged and deleted data. The protection of customer data is an important section of the EU’s General Data Protection Rules (GDPR).
These protection rules aren’t just about the theft of personal or critical information but also about the original data loss due to accidental destruction and similar instances. Additionally, some files are also essential for companies. Thus, data loss due to hardware failure or mistaken deletion can have serious repercussions. Luckily, companies or even individuals can use the below-mentioned Android data recovery apps to recover critical files.
Part 2: 7 top data recovery app for Android
A top data recovery app for Android should allow you to preview the content on the spot before retrieval and save time restoring the required documents a bit more effectively.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is a significant launch made by Tenorshare software company that restores all kinds of data ranging from images, videos to WhatsApp or other social apps from your Android handset in just a few clicks only. You can easily separate the data or files that you want to recover from your mobile devices individually. This best data recovery app forAndroid makes data recovery relatively easy, fast, and reasonable. You can further freely scan and preview the data before restoration. If you want to retrieve files without limits, you have to pay it, but it is cost-effective.
- Recover various kinds of data from Android devices, namely contacts, images, videos, documents, audios, social apps data, and more.
- Quickly scans 1000 plus types of files within Android device in one go.
- No requirement for backup to recover WhatsApp data and other data. It also recovers from 10+ Android OS devices without root.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone Data Recovery (Android) is recovery software, which Wondershare designs. This broken Android data recovery app assists its users in recovering lost or erased files, including contacts, texts, documents, images, and other such data that have gone missing. Wondershare Dr. Fone Data Recovery (Android) also works well on both Windows and Mac. It offers a steady and quick recovery experience for Android device users by scanning 1000+ kinds of data in few simple clicks. It recovers everything no matter what and how you’ve lost that particular data. Moreover, the software supports 6000 plus Android OS devices, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, etc.
- Recover Android data via three available recovery modes, i.e., from internal storage, SD card, and broken devices.
- Retrieve data directly to Android devices from multiple data loss scenarios such as water damage, accidental deletion, jailbreak, system crash, and more.
- Recover various types of Android data with the most significant recovery rate in the industry.
3. FoneLab Android Data Recovery
FoneLab Android data recovery app lets users restore data from Android devices, SIM cards, and SD cards. FoneLab can recover files from various data loss conditions, including rooting and OS errors, mistaken deletion, forgotten passwords, system crashes, malware/virus attacks, device failures, and more. We admire FoneLab particularly for its simplicity and customer-centric design. Recovering and finding data using their interface is interactive—browse via the sidebar navigation to find call logs, contacts, texts, media, attachments, and documents, all organized and labeled.
- Recover Android data via three recovery modes, i.e., the SIM card, SD card, and Android phone.
- Recover different kinds of Android data, including photos, videos, audios, documents, and preview before recovery.
- Retrieve data directly to Android devices from numerous recoverable scenarios.
4. UltFone Android Data Recovery
UltFone Android Data Recovery is a unique free data recovery app for Android which assists in the effective recovery of all the destroyed or lost files without any backup. This data recovery app Android for free, is one of the highly recommended tools which various Android device users have downloaded. No matter what and how you’ve lost your important data, the software is strong enough to rescue your crucial files in any data loss situation. It demands no rooting of your Android phone to retrieve lost/deleted files. On top of all, it works for almost every Android phone and tablet.
- Extract data under all scenarios like accidental deletion, system crash, and more.
- Recover data from WhatsApp Business, WeChat, and Google Drive Backup.
- Support 7000+ Android tablets and devices and recovers deleted data on Android phones without root.
5. Fucosoft Android Data Recovery
If you’re an Android user searching for the best Android app for data recovery, Fucosoft Android Data Recovery can be your best selection. This application claims to restore various data kinds, including images, videos, contacts, messages, and much more. Using it, you can fix, find, and backup data on an Android phone without any hassle. It can salvage data from any circumstance like virus attack, human errors, accidental deletion, and other hardware failure scenarios.
- Recover Android data from different restoration scenarios.
- Restore Android files in three simple and quick steps of recovery.
- Fully supportive with 6000 plus Android devices and tablets.
6. Stellar Android Data recovery
Stellar Android Data Recovery is another powerful yet simple app to recover data on Android for all kinds of Android recovery requirements. You can recover deleted images, videos, contacts, text messages, call history, documents, and even WhatsApp data and conversations using it. The data retrieving process is really interactive and relatively easy to work with. The software works for all Android versions, even the newest Android 9 Pie and Android Q. For individuals, it provides DIY software. It has solutions for email converter, email repair, file repair, and data recovery & eraser for businesses.
- Recovers deleted images, videos, contacts, texts, call history, and documents.
- Support to 6000+ popular Android phones and tablets.
- Recovers formatted and deleted data from Android internal memory.
7. iReparo Android Data Recovery
Here’s our last pick for Android data recovery app download for professional use that can directly restore and deleted content from Android phone memory without any backup. The Android data recovery software is 100% secure and does not overwrite any present data during the recovery and scanning procedure. After you recover deleted files using the tool, you can also print WhatsApp and Viber chat history, text messages, contacts, and call log in CSV, HTML, or text formats. It is compatible with Windows OS versions and Mac OS, so you don’t have to worray about compatibility concerns.
- Professional Android data recovery tool compatible with top Android brands like LG, HTC, Motorola, and Sony.
- Recover file types like call history, music, WhatsApp, etc.
- 100 % secure program with no malware.
The Android data recovery apps mentioned in this article are ideal solutions for people looking for data recovery apps for Android without root. Some of the tools may not operate as they advertise but ultimately offer some missing functions in other relative software. Thus, it’s your decision whether you want to recover Android data with rooting or without rooting.