Part 1: Best 10 Third-Party Apps to recover photos from Android Phone
There’s no built-in method to retrieve an image you’ve deleted, but there are apps that can help you recover photos from your Android phone. We’ll tell you how to restore deleted pictures on any Android device and offer a few additional tips along with.
1. Dr Fone – Android Data Recovery
Dr.Fone for Android is our first suggestion for the best data recovery tool that works amazingly on Mac and Windows OS. It offers a steady and fast recovery experience for Android users. If you deleted or lost essential Android data, it is an ideal pick to recover pictures from your Android phone securely.
With this tool, you can retrieve lost data like images, videos, contacts, texts, contact, notes, calendars, and more things from iOS and Android devices. The software further scans your device for all the lost data and offers a full preview before recovery.
- Recover various kinds of data, including contacts, photos, call logs, videos, and more.
- Highest data recovery success rate in the industry.
- Compatible with more than 6000 Android models.
- Recovers deleted android files from different data loss scenarios.
- It also supports data extraction from damaged Samsung devices.
- Better success rate
- Highest compatibility
- Versatile data recovery
- Certain limitations in its free version
2. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData app is an intuitive Android data recovery tool for retrieving lost images, videos, WhatsApp data, and audio files from an Android device. With its convenient and user-friendly interface, you can easily manage and complete the process of recovering photos from an Android phone.
Regardless of what you are deleting, losing a file because of accidental removal or factory reset, you can quickly recover it using the Tenorshare android data recovery software.
- Recover lost photos from android phone without root.
- Recover various other kinds of data, including WhatsApp Business, WeChat, contacts, videos, and more.
- Compatible with more than 6000 android devices and tablets, including Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, and more.
- Recover deleted or old WhatsApp messages without backup.
- Recover/Restore valuable data in multiple data loss scenarios.
- Highest data recovery success rate.
- Preview feature for selective recovery.
- Great compatibility
- Only free to preview and scan lost files
3. Android Data Recovery
This is Android Data Recovery software whose name is necessary to mention in the list. It is software that is available for both Mac and Windows users. It also assists in recovering partition lost due to deletion, formatting, or corruption.
The further software assists in android data extraction from the broken phone, android root, screen lock removal, screen recorder, sim card unlock, and more. To recover pictures from an Android phone, follow the four standard steps of download and installation, connect, scan, and heal.
- It supports more than 8000 Android devices.
- It helps to scan the smartphone for deleted or lost data.
- Safe data recovery with the highest success rate.
- It also supports Android Data Extraction from broken devices.
- Supports Android Root.
- Safe recovery
- Great compatibility
- Simple user interface
- May not offer extra features as mentioned
Dumpster is another best app that offers an easy and quick way to recover photos and videos from an Android phone. You can recover deleted photos, undelete just about any media, recover apps, and restore other deleted files in seconds. With flexible cloud storage, profound media discovery algorithms, and additional safety features, your files are always secure with Dumpster.
- Quickly retrieve essential data, including photos, apps, and videos.
- It supports data recovery without root.
- Effortlessly backup the android app, media files, and more.
- Also, backup videos and photos to cloud storage.
- Lock screen capabilities.
- Quick recovery
- Easy user interface
- Safe recovery with access code
- Ads-free experience only for premium users
DiskDigger is a free Android phone photo recovery app that you can use to recover accidentally removed JPG, PNG, GIF files. It consists of certain standard features and further supports 2 scanning modes, full and basic. The basic scanning runs for a few seconds to few minutes. It looks for files in folders which the app can operate without root permissions. Another mode, i.e., Full Scan, looks for image files in each folder on your device’s storage memory.
- Scan deleted or lost photos by searching thumbnails and cache.
- Also, trace lost photos in the device’s memory in case the android device is rooted.
- It allows erasing the remaining free space on Android device so that other deleted data will no longer be retrievable.
- The clean up function permanently removes items of no requirement.
- The premium version allows data recovery of various other data types apart from videos and photos.
- Simple user interface
- Powerful recovery features
- It helps direct upload of recovered files to cloud storage
- It performs a limited scan when device is not rooted.
- It only recovers videos and photos in the free version.
DigDeep is another best Android phone photo recovery app that scans both external and internal storage memory of an Android device to search traces of deleted photos. It doesn’t need any configuration. Its scanner gets into action instantly after the user clicks the app’s home screen button. When the scanner finished its task, you’ll see a list of retrieved photos arranged in a grid interface.
- Scan both external and internal memory ( SD Card ).
- Nice UI Design and Easy to use.
- Fast, Reliable, Best quality.
- No need to root the phone.
- Restore all images types: jpg,jpeg,png.
- Reliable and secure data recovery
- Fast scanning
- Easy UI
- Low compatibility with certain android devices
7. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is available on Mac, Windows PC for Android phones. While its Android phone app may recover some files without rooting permission, the Windows PC software requires rooting to retrieve deleted data from your Android device.
It can recover photos from an Android phone lost due to all loss scenarios and retrieve data from all major Android devices and models, including Samsung, Google, Sony, etc.
- It supports preview feature before retrieval.
- Compatible with more than 6000 android devices.
- Easy 3 steps to get back lost Android data.
- Recover data, including messages, contacts, videos, and more.
- Support file exports in multiple formats.
- Easy data recovery
- Great compatibility
- Maybe a bit slow in the recovery process
FonePaw Data Recovery Wizard is a famous data recovery tool that can help you recover all kinds of deleted or lost data within a few clicks. The software is available for Mac, Windows, Android, and other iOS platforms and supports numerous hardware devices.
You can recover virtually everything via this software, from video and audio files to notes, calendars, contacts, archives, documents, and more. You can use its two intelligent data recovery modes that help in recovering videos from Android phones apart from photos.
- Recover videos, WhatsApp messages, contacts, and more.
- It supports safe recovery without original data loss.
- Preview the deleted or lost data before the recovery process.
- Supports lost file recovery in 3 ways, including internal memory, Android SD card, and SIM card.
- Extra features: Broken android data extraction and android data backup.
- Versatile recovery modes
- Easy UI
- Great compatibility
- Minimal features in the free version
PhoneRescue for Android assists you in the recovery of photos from Android phones and other documents from SD cards and Android devices. Both the deleted and existing data on your Android device can be detected and scanned during the process.
It has a user-friendly interface that helps you in a step-by-step restoration of your precious Android phone data!
- Easy recovery with only a few clicks.
- Easily scan deleted or lost android files.
- Safe data recovery without original data loss.
- Preview deleted/removed android data before recovery.
- Restore Android data or files in multiple data loss scenarios.
- Safe data restoration
- Quick scanning
- High speed
- Limited features in free version
10. MiniTool Mobile Recovery
This Android phone photo recovery tool is a widely used platform in data recovery around the globe. It offers a one-stop solution for Disk Configuration, Data Backup & File Recovery to recover every deleted or lost file and folder from Android phones, including data related to digital media and damaged partitions.
The software also has tools like Partition Wizard to manage hard drives and ShadowMaker, which backs up everything.
- Compatible with most Android devices.
- Recover Android data directly to device.
- Find hidden or lost data without root.
- Also recover messages, contacts, videos, and more apart from photos.
- Highest data restoration rate.
- Minitool is a reliable mobile recovery tool.
- This comprehensive software supports various Android mobiles, tablets, and SD cards.
- Its simple UI helps in a quick and easy retrieval process.
- Limited free version
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:data recovery from samsung phone with a broken screen and Recover Data from Broken Huawei Phone
The above 10 Android phone photo recovery tools are the best recovery software we found through our understanding and review. We hope our recommendation gives you an ideal reference and assists you make better decisions. Thus, when such scenarios occur, act fast and turn to the Android data recovery software for help to quickly recover photos from an Android phone.