Part 1: What Are The Best Apple Data Recovery Software In 2021?Based on first-class data recovery technology, user-friendly GUI, affordable subscription rates, reliable customer support, and compatibility (with all the iOS version), these are the best Apple recovery services of 2021. However, given the individual preference
1. Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iPhone Data Recovery)A byproduct of the world-renowned Wondershare, Dr. Fone iOS data recovery software enables you to rescue over 20+ file types, including contacts, WhatsApp messages, iMessages, multimedia files, and more. The three recovery modes allow recovery from iOS devices as well as from iTunes and iCloud backup. Moreover, its intuitive build helps you look only for individual file types by utilizing the Scan by File Type option. Plus, the Sort by File Type helps categorize the files once recovered to copy them back to the iOS device conveniently. Pros:
- Regardless of the data loss cause — accidental deletion, system crash, damage, or anything else — Dr. Fone can help you retrieve it.
- The free version allows you to scan and preview the recoverable data.
- Multilingual — available in 8 languages
- Hefty subscription prices. Moreover, the five licenses per subscription are not necessary given that a user will not lose their data 5 times within a year.
2. Tenorshare UltDataTenorshare’s UltData is one of the few tools in the data recovery realm that allows you to retrieve up to 35 file types. You can restore Apple contacts, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp attachments, Kik & Viber conversations, and more. Like Dr. Fone, UtlData too also has three modes of recovery: via the iOS device, iTunes, or iCloud backup. In all, if the data is recoverable — UltData will recover it. Pros:
- Simple and intuitive interface — you can scan for individual files types and also categorize them (by format) once recovered.
- The attached iOS system repair tool increases the chance of data recovery.
- The free edition of UltData allows you to
- Recovered files are of original quality.
- Multiple licenses per subscription — a single user will not have the use for it.
3. Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery SoftwareAlthough a recently launched company, Joyoshare, is knocking it out of the park in terms of its line of iOS utilities. Not to mention, its iPhone data recovery software is also one of its best products that are capable enough to align itself with the industry leaders. And be it Apple photo recovery, Apple contacts, or other native file types — you can rely on Joyoshare to revive it successfully. That is to say if the data is recoverable. Pros:
- You can recoup the data regardless of the data loss scenario
- Costly subscription costs — competitors give more for less.
4. iMobie PhoneRescuePraised by the likes of Cult of Mac, PCWorld, and other tech-critics, iMobie’s PhoneRescue is another handy solution to restore Apple contacts, photos, videos, messages, and more. PhoneRescue’s self-explanatory interface makes the data recovery process simple, even for the least tech-literates. Pros:
- Restore photos, videos, contacts, and other major file formats from iOS devices.
- A self-explanatory interface makes the process manageable and simple.
- The recovered files can be of low-quality (sometimes).
5. iMyFone D-BackCompatible with all the iOS versions, D-Back suits single home users who do not want to purchase the multiple licenses. It supports restoration of 20+ file types and can effectively restore the data. Pros:
- Smart Recovery option will restore the data on its own without need much interaction from you
- Additional iOS System fix tool to deal with minor issues
- Slow performance — scanning takes time