Apple Data recovery tools available online can help you restore the deleted, lost, or inaccessible data from the iPhone without needing any backup from your side. Put simply, they are intuitive pieces of code that can interact with distant data present on your iDevice. Yes, present. The thing is: once you delete something from the iPhone, it does not actually get deleted; instead, the files sit there to be overwritten by the new data. Plus, the in-lab Apple recovery service can get back the data even from a damaged storage device (in most cases). And depending on your personal needs, i.e., how you lost the data, you can choose and get back the lost data safely and effectively.
Scroll down to find out the best data recovery software and service in 2021.
Part 1: What Are The Best Apple Data Recovery Software In 2021?
Based on first-class data recovery technology, user-friendly GUI, affordable subscription rates, reliable customer support, and compatibility (with all the iOS version), these are the best Apple recovery services of 2021. However, given the individual preference
1. Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iPhone Data Recovery)
A byproduct of the world-renowned Wondershare, Dr. Fone iOS data recovery software enables you to rescue over 20+ file types, including contacts, WhatsApp messages, iMessages, multimedia files, and more. The three recovery modes allow recovery from iOS devices as well as from iTunes and iCloud backup. Moreover, its intuitive build helps you look only for individual file types by utilizing the Scan by File Type option. Plus, the Sort by File Type helps categorize the files once recovered to copy them back to the iOS device conveniently.
- Regardless of the data loss cause — accidental deletion, system crash, damage, or anything else — Dr. Fone can help you retrieve it.
- The free version allows you to scan and preview the recoverable data.
- Multilingual — available in 8 languages
- Hefty subscription prices. Moreover, the five licenses per subscription are not necessary given that a user will not lose their data 5 times within a year.
2. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare’s UltData is one of the few tools in the data recovery realm that allows you to retrieve up to 35 file types. You can restore Apple contacts, WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp attachments, Kik & Viber conversations, and more. Like Dr. Fone, UtlData too also has three modes of recovery: via the iOS device, iTunes, or iCloud backup. In all, if the data is recoverable — UltData will recover it.
- Simple and intuitive interface — you can scan for individual files types and also categorize them (by format) once recovered.
- The attached iOS system repair tool increases the chance of data recovery.
- The free edition of UltData allows you to
- Recovered files are of original quality.
- Multiple licenses per subscription — a single user will not have the use for it.
3. Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery Software
Although a recently launched company, Joyoshare, is knocking it out of the park in terms of its line of iOS utilities. Not to mention, its iPhone data recovery software is also one of its best products that are capable enough to align itself with the industry leaders. And be it Apple photo recovery, Apple contacts, or other native file types — you can rely on Joyoshare to revive it successfully. That is to say if the data is recoverable.
- You can recoup the data regardless of the data loss scenario
- Costly subscription costs — competitors give more for less.
4. iMobie PhoneRescue
Praised by the likes of Cult of Mac, PCWorld, and other tech-critics, iMobie’s PhoneRescue is another handy solution to restore Apple contacts, photos, videos, messages, and more. PhoneRescue’s self-explanatory interface makes the data recovery process simple, even for the least tech-literates.
- Restore photos, videos, contacts, and other major file formats from iOS devices.
- A self-explanatory interface makes the process manageable and simple.
- The recovered files can be of low-quality (sometimes).
5. iMyFone D-Back
Compatible with all the iOS versions, D-Back suits single home users who do not want to purchase the multiple licenses. It supports restoration of 20+ file types and can effectively restore the data.
- Smart Recovery option will restore the data on its own without need much interaction from you
- Additional iOS System fix tool to deal with minor issues
- Slow performance — scanning takes time
Part 2: Top 3 Apple Recovery Services
1. Stellar Data Recovery
With over 25+ years of experience, Stellar’s Data recovery service is one of the best Apple recovery software out there, if not the bestest. The state-of-the-art Class 100 Clean Room lab, world-class technology, and skilled and well-trained technical experts speak for themselves, and it is not hard to recognize why both iTech-critics and users trust the service more than any other.
Moreover, Stellar Labs makes the whole recovery process — from collecting the iDevice to delivering it — straightforward and convenient for the users. All you have to do is choose a plan that accommodates your requirements, and they will take charge of everything from there.
2. Seagate In-Lab Recovery
Physical or accidental — Regardless of how you lost the iPhone data with Seagate In-Lab Recovery services, you cannot go wrong. Its 95 percent success recovery rate is one of the industry’s highest, and the affordable rates will suit any budget, so you do not have to compromise with home bills for the precious data you lost. You can contact their dedicated support team. From there, you will get a prepaid shipping label to ship the iPhone to their labs. Further, you can specifically ask them to restore Apple contacts, photos, videos, or all (if need be) and get the recovered data home-delivered within 15 days.
Gillware has a simple rule: no data, no charge. Yes, if Gillware cannot recover the data, it will not charge you anything. Their commitment to ‘always evolving’ is what makes Gillware one of the best Apple recovery services globally.
Moreover, Gillware, like the others mentioned above, will collect the iDevice from your iPhone and hand-deliver it once recovery is successful. Plus, Gillware’s referral network is so vast that even if you search Apple data recovery near me in a search engine — you will locate Gillware affiliation no matter which corner of the world you are in.
The first section of the guide explores the Apple data recovery software and the second section details the best Apple recovery services. Retain that online services like Dr. Fone, UltData, Joyshare, and others mentioned can restore the data. But there are limitations like the damage should not be physical, or at least, your storage device should be working. On the other hand, In-lab services can get back the lost data even if the storage device is damaged physically (limitations exist).