We have selected the eight best and free PC recovery software here to help you out with this problem and save your precious time. All the tools mentioned above are unique in their performance and best alternate to each other. Now without indulging you further, let’s look at our eight pickups of Android data recovery software for PC:
Top 8 Android Recovery Software for PC
1. Tenorshare – one of the best Android data recovery for PC
Pricing: $35.95/ Month
Tenorshare UltData for Android is the best choice for those who need a fast and simple solution to recover their lost videos without rooting requirements. It can also backup lost data automatically from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud. Tenorshare supports more than 35 file formats, including SMS, contacts, pictures, etc. You can enjoy its uses for WhatsApp, LINE, Kik, Viber, WeChat backup and restore.
- Tenorshare UltData for Android efficiently run on all Android versions.
- This program supports more than 6,000 Android devices.
- Moreover, you can preview your erased files before their recovery.
- It will help you to scan your PC without rooting.
- The software has a simple, easy, and attractive interface.
- It has restricted screening characteristics.
2. EaseUS – best Android data recovery software for PC free download
Pricing: $399.00/ Year
EaseUs data recovery solution allows you to back up your data from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, and other storage devices. It is also best to retrieve erased files from formatted, lost or RAW partitions. You can run it with dynamic disks and all Windows file systems, including FAT, NTFS, and EXT. For fast scanning, this tool will skip wicked sectors. Furthermore, you can also use it to get back your removed document files, text messages, contacts, pictures, songs, and much more.
- You can easily export files in numerous formats.
- The tool will also let you see the files before their recovery.
- The software is so easy that you can access the recovery option by following just three simple steps.
- It is one of the best Android photo recovery software for PC.
- EaseUS has a simple and attractive user interface.
- You can retrieve your erased messages and contacts.
- It requires root permission.
3. Disk Drill – best Android recovery software for PC
Pricing: $499/ Year
This tool supports more than 400 file formats, together with all pictures, video, audio, and others. Disk drill also includes extra tools for different functionalities. It will let you preview your files before their recovery. Moreover, it has a lightning fast scanning speed.
- It has an up-to-date and easy user interface.
- The tool will support more than 400 file formats.
- It has practical data backup algorithms.
- It is a handy tool for naive users.
- You can operate it on all devices with 2.3 and above versions.
- The windows version can just backup data from Android micro-SD cards. It will not work for the internal memory.
4. Aiseesoft – best Android phone recovery software for PC
Pricing: $602.75/ Year
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery software can backup removed data from 8 diverse situations. It can also smoothly work on both Windows and Mac versions. The tool will support you to get back data from the damaged Android phone, forgotten passwords, and black screen mobile phone. You can use it to back up your lost videos, audios, documents and others from your phone, computer, tablet, etc.
- It can recover removed text messages, contacts, call history, and others.
- You will enjoy its uses to back up your deleted images, videos, songs, movies, and data files.
- The software has full support for all Android devices, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, and Huawei.
- Some people complain about its heavy price.
5. Recuva – Android phone data recovery software for PC
Pricing: $28.95/ Year
It is one of the best data backup solutions offered by CCleaner. The software will smoothly perform its operation to retrieve your files from your computer or tablet. You can also use it to get back your data from a micro-SD card digital camera, MP3 player, or recycle bin.
- The tool has a user-friendly interface that is much straightforward for beginners.
- The quick scan and deep scan will extract your lost files from the deep bin.
- You can use it to get back files from a PC hard disk, USB drive, damaged SD memory card, and other storage media.
- The users can set their desired location for the backup files.
- It will support drive devices as large as 3TB.
- It has a slow-scanning process.
6. Dr. Fone – Android data recovery download for PC
Pricing: $79.95/ Year
Dr. Fone is an entire solution to recover your contacts, pictures, WhatsApp messages, songs, and videos. It can also smoothly retrieve gift messages, notes, call logs, and more from phones, memory cards, hard drives, and systems. For rooted phones, this tool can recover a variety of file kinds, including contacts, music, text messages, pictures, documents, movies, and WhatsApp chats. You can recover lost data in a variety of situations, including accidental deletion, forgotten passwords, system crashes, rooting errors, SD card difficulties, ROM flashing, damages, black screens, factory resets, and so on. Its free version gives excellent performance accessibility.
- The software will scan your PC storage to extract your lost files within seconds.
- You can also use it to backup data from an SD card, or damaged partitioning.
- It can efficiently work on both IOS and Android devices.
- It supports more than 6000 devices.
- Some functions need rooting.
7. iMyFone – best Android data recovery software for PC
Pricing: $600/ Year
iMyFone will help you to recover data from both internal memory and SD cards. You can easily use iMyFone to back up your lost images, videos, songs, notes, and content files. It can back up files of more than 22 formats. Before obtaining files, you can even preview and filter them. It makes no difference whether your smartphone is rooted or not; this tool can still recover your data. iMyFone is a valuable tool to backup files from damaged or remote devices.
- You can use it to back up in 22+ file-formats, including iOS, iPods, iPod touch, and iPads devices.
- Before backup, you can see the files and select the desired ones.
- The software has a user-friendly interface.
- People consider it a bit pricey.
- It has restricted compatibility.
8. Stellar – from the best Android recovery software for PC
Pricing: $49.99/ Year
Stellar Data Recovery Software is a powerful business solution that can recover data from a variety of storage media, including hard discs, USB flash drives, and SD cards. It has the ability to recover pictures, movies, and audio data. It is the best data recovery software to backup lost, formatted, accidentally erased pictures, videos, content files, emails, and many more. You can use it to recover data from any storage drive. You will be amazed to retrieve your lost data from a scratched or corrupt media storage.
- You can use it to extract data from the bottoms of hard drives, SD cards, SSDs, etc.
- It is best to backup WhatsApp chats and old erased videos.
- The software has multi-language support.
- It is pricey as compared to its predecessors.
Unintentionally deleted data is not the point of patience for all of us. But with the advancement of modern technology, we can find numerous solutions to recover them. Our eight best Android data recovery software for PC are being tested from all perspectives and are highly recommended. You can pick any one of the data recovery tools mentioned above according to your needs.