Part 1: 5 smartphone video recovery apps for Android
Restore data from any data loss scenario on your Android device by selecting any smartphone-free video recovery app for the Android device mentioned below.
Tenorshare UltData is the best video recovery for Android that can help you effectively recover your current deleted videos, photos, and data of WhatsApp from the internal memory and SD card of Android. Without requiring root, this app will help you to rescue data from various data loss problems immediately. This most straightforward app enables you to restore files on an Android device without a computer in just three simple steps. Install the app, scan the data, and recover them after taking a preview.
- Offer a risk-free facility to recover the data without breaching the privacy and or disturbing the files.
- Retrieve any file such as messages, photos, videos, etc., of WhatsApp in no time.
- Scan all data of your device for deleted files from the device’s SD card or internal memory.
- After scanning, filter files by file types, size, date, and select only deleted items.
- Get full access to the Android phone and recover lost data without root.
2. Deleted Video Recovery
Deleted Video Recovery is your second best app for video recovery in Android that will let you restore your deleted videos from your phone storage. As data loss of videos can make you worried, you can try Deleted Video Recovery. It will quickly help you to find them out from various disasters. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, you can complete the video recovery process. Without requiring a PC, you can also scan the deleted videos and take a preview to make sure you have selected the right one.
- Restore videos and other precious data from your Android phone storage.
- Provide a quick, easy, and simple recovery of the recently deleted videos
- Offer a friendly and simple interface, UI design, fast and easy to use.
- Provide proper safety during the data recovery of lost or deleted videos.
- Scan data and allow previewing the scanned data with details.
Dumpster is widely considered the best Android app to recover deleted videos and photos. It provides a quick and reliable way to undelete videos and get back the deleted videos from your device directly or SD card. With Dumpster, you can rescue various data, including deleted videos, photos, apps, and other precious data, in seconds. It provides you flexible cloud storage facility and also profound media discovery algorithms to ensure a better result. You can also keep a backup of your Android data using it.
- Backup your current deleted files automatically without privileging root or a separate backup or file recovery.
- Allow restoring data such as video, photo, app, documents, etc., from backup without a PC.
- Keep your files safe without leaking them and protect the Dumpster data with a 4digit secure code.
- Offer unlimited cloud storage in the premium feature to save all deleted videos or other files.
- Premium version includes personalized themes, app lock options, and an ad-free experience.
Want the best free app to recover deleted videos on Android? DiskDigger video recovery app can help you undelete and rescue lost videos and photos from your device’s memory card or internal storage. Without rooting the device, you can get back accidentally deleted a video. Even if you have reformatted your memory card and lost data, you can recover them. You can also directly upload the files that you have retrieved files to Dropbox or Google Drive. It will allow a cleaning up option to delete any items permanently.
- By searching the cache and thumbnails, perform a limited scanning of the deleted photos without root.
- Send recovered files via email or upload them directly to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Allow saving any files to a different and local folder on the Android device.
- Search the entire device’s memory to find out any photos and videos of a rooted device.
- Allow using the “Wipe free space” to remove the remaining free space on your device.
5. Disk Video Recovery Pro
If you want to get back your deleted videos, Disk Video Recovery Pro can be another best app for video recovery Android. It will allow you to recover your deleted/lost video from any data loss circumstances for free with its simple process. You will get an easy-to-use interface and free to use also. Without asking for a rooting device or backing up, you can easily recover deleted videos from the device or its memory card as well. It doesn’t require any PC for recovery.
- Recover the deleted Android videos without requiring the usages of the PC.
- Allow restoring deleted video or files from the SD card of your Android device without rooting.
- Recover videos from the device directly or from an SD card without backup.
- Allow scanning and previewing recoverable video for free.
- Video files recovered set formats like MP4, MPG, MOV, 3GP, AVI, FLV, etc.
Part 2: 3 PC video recovery apps for Android
In the above section, we have mentioned some smartphone video recovery app. If you need any PC video recovery app for Android, check this section. We have some highly recommended and best video recovery app for Android PC. Let’s know about them.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android app recover deleted videos Android without root. It helps to rescue photos from your Android device as well. If you have lost or deleted your WhatsApp videos or pictures, get them back without backup and rooting. It allows restoring data like videos and documents of WhatsApp Business as well. From the Android device like Xiaomi and Huawei, you can get back lost WeChat data too. This tool works well on more than 6000 Android devices/tablets.
- Retrieve deleted data of WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business on Android without asking for backup and rooting.
- Allow scanning over 1000 deleted device photos quickly and easily without root in seconds.
- Support recovering the deleted or lost data on Android 11 and several Android OS.
- Compatible with up to 6000 Android devices and tablets such as Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, etc.
- Completely risk-free and read-only recovery app to ensure the safety of personal info without leaking and data loss.
2. MyJad Android Data Recovery
MyJad Android Data Recovery is supported and compatible with all Android devices such as LG, Sony, HTC, Samsung, Motorola, etc. On your computer, you can try the trial version to recover your expected data. You will be readily allowed to scan photos, call history, and video options with this deleted video recovery Android app. You can easily then choose scanned data by ticking the box and choose for recovery. To scan out all your Android data, it will take recovery within just a few seconds.
- Recover data including videos, saved call history, contacts, captured photos, stored audio, and so on.
- Backup audio and videos as formats like MP4, MP3, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, SWF, MOV, AVI, etc.
- Allow making a copy to PC to save the data scanned outcome.
- Provide safety of personal information during the recovery process without leaking any data.
- Read-only app to ensure effective scanning and recovering of your Android data without copying them.
PhoneRescue is another best app to recover deleted video Android that ensures the highest data recovery success rate. You can retrieve everything you need like photos, contacts, messages, etc. It allows restoring lost data directly to your Android device. With or without root, you will be capable of getting lost and hidden data back on an Android device. It covers various Android devices like Huawei, LG, Google, Samsung, etc. You get back your lost data and files by providing customized technologies to cope with each specific phone and tablet.
- Allow digging into your Android and bringing these hidden or forgotten data back without requiring root the device.
- With one click, save and restore mis-deleting important data directly to your Android phone easily and completely.
- Safely remove the lock screen for your Android device without losing any data.
- Require no tech knowledge and provide one simple tap to get full access to your phone data.
- Ensure full security by keeping all your data and files confidential.
We have reached the end of our discussion regarding the smartphone/PC’s best-deleted video recovery app for Android. We now know well about recovery solutions for both smartphones and PC. Which one do you prefer the most? Our mentioned eight best free data recovery app for Android can provide you the desired result as you want. So, you can choose any of them blindly.