Part 1: 7 best Android to iPhone transfer apps
1. File Transfer
You will get the most accessible, most straightforward, fastest, and best Android to iPhone transfer app from other smartphones, tablets, and computers with File Transfer. File Transfer works on a multi-platform, including Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Windows, and Android. With the free version for Android, you can send files up to 5 MB but cannot receive files. Get all the features for Android by enjoying the Pro version.
- No configuration is needed
- Connect the device without entering an address.
- File Transfer can automatically discover devices without a USB cable.
2. Move to iOS
With Move to iOS software, you can migrate and transfer your content and data automatically and securely from your Android device to your iPhone. You can send data including contacts, message history, photos and videos, bookmarks, calendars, etc. While transferring your data, your new iPhone will create a private Wi-Fi connection that helps find your Android device nearby running Move to iOS. When you enter a security code, the transfer process will start.
- Simplest interface with user-friendly.
- The homepage includes a magazine-like section providing recommendations and mini-reviews.
- Send data securely over a private network connection.
SHAREit is an excellent sharing app, and you will find it the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone with fast cross-platform transfer speed. It has free online feeds such as movies, music, videos, apps, contacts, GIFs. SHAREit has a powerful media player. With it, you can manage and enjoy your videos and music easily.
- 200 times faster than a Bluetooth device (speed is 20M per sec).
- Transfer data without losing quality.
- Offline watching with continuous updating.
4. Smart Transfer
Smart Transfer app is a powerful multi-platform data transfer solution for Android to iPhone and iOS devices to Android/. It supports all the major smartphones and tablets. It provides secure sharing of device content or files transfer from phone to phone or from one or more devices into a single device. It includes the supportive option of HotSpot and a Wi-Fi network to secure any large file transfer efficiently.
- It supports multi-platform and devices.
- Easy connecting through QR Code
- Data transfer over cellular networks free file transfer.
5. Feem v4. Share files offline
With this platform, you will get the best way to transfer from Android to iPhone and get the most extraordinary sharing experiences among Wi-Fi with family, friends, and even co-workers who are already on this similar local network. For transferring process, run Feem on both sender and receiver, and then choose files to share. After selecting, click Upload.
- Simple, fast, and painless.
- Transfer pictures on cross-platform, including phone-to-phone, phone-to-computer, and so on.
- It doesn’t require an active Internet.
Transfer files quickly with Instashare available for iOS and OS X, Android, and Windows. You will find the most straightforward step while transferring your data. Long-tap the file that you desire to share. And then complete the transferring process by connecting both Android and iPhone. It won’t require an internet connection to accomplish the process.
- It doesn’t require being tech-savvy for sharing data.
- No need for Internet or any local Wi-Fi to transfer files
- Design for quick and easy file sharing.
With Zapya, you can rapidly move your files of any size and support any format to almost all platforms. No matter whether you are offline or online, you will be able to transfer files. While sharing offline with Zapya, you can transfer data from Android, iOS to your PC or iPhone. Zapya has four convenient offline transferring ways so that you can share files with people nearby.
- Option for creating a group and invite others to join it.
- Generate a personalized QR code or shake to connect to another device.
- Back up and easily transfer all the data.
Part 2: Recommended Android to iPhone Transfer with computer
While wishing to transfer files from Android to iPhone with a computer, you can operate Mobiletrans to get the best experiences. It is the best way to transfer data from Android to iPhone as you can get all the rich features, and to unlock premium features, go for its paid version. To enjoy the best way to transfer from Android to iPhone or from any other device to other devices, you will get various formats and facilities. Any size of data is possible to move. Time to transfer video, photo, music, apps, contacts, message, call log, WhatsApp chats, Safari history, Notes, calendar, ebook, bookmark, and so on.
- A single click transfers data between iPhone and Android.
- Back up and restore phone data without losing quality.
- Recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup to iOS or Android devices.
- Sync media files from the library of iTunes to phone devices.
- Multiple phones supported.
At the last stage of our discussion regarding the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone, what are you thinking? Which app are you going to use? File Transfer or SHAREit? Or are you wishing to transfer with a computer by using Mobiletrans? Choose the best Android to iPhone transfer app and enjoy your transferring process.