Part 1: Best video cutter for PC
1. Wondershare Filmora
Filmora from Wondershare is one of the best video cutters for PC. Though it is an advanced software for video editing, it still maintains one of the most user-friendly interfaces suitable for a beginner user. You can use the trial version to check out the features, and there are three paid annual plans. The features include:
- The multipurpose select tool is an all-purpose video cutter tool.
- It is relatively inexpensive software.
- Simple all-purpose video editing platform.
- It has advanced options for special effects and motion tracking.
Blender is a 3D modeling suite. But it has an in-built video editor that helps you to perform the basic video editing actions like trimming and splicing. It can also perform advanced tasks, such as masking and color grading.
- Blender includes all professional tools for video editing, including modeling
- You can easily navigate through the software and customize features
- It is lightweight and optimized for fast performance
- There is a large community for online support
Lightworks is one of the best apps for cutting videos suitable for beginners. It also has advanced features that might require a little time to learn. It has been valuable for many movies in Hollywood that assert its versatility. It offers a free license version with all the tools with the only restriction on output formats.
- It has high precision in video and sound editing
- It has an effortless timeline editing and trimming option
- You can export videos on online platforms up to 4K
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Part 2: Best video cutter online
Fastreel is one of the best video cutters online that’s very popular among amateurs and pros alike. There are many online tools from Fastreel, including editing (trimming, splicing, etc.). It has both free and premium plans with good customer support. The website is also effortless to navigate.
- The clear dark layout is simple and easy on the eye
- It has separate dedicated tools for all video kinds of editing
- It has high precision cutting while trimming videos
- You can save the output without a watermark
Don’t miss Clideo in search of the best app for cutting videos. Clideo stands as an online platform to edit videos having both free and paid options. It has over 4 million users every month. It also has a high level of security on the website with few ads.
- Clideo has a very intuitive and highly user-friendly interface
- It can convert the output video to any formats
- There are other tools to compress, merge, resize, and crop videos
- You can also make stop motion and loop videos with Clideo
Typito is also part of one of the best video cutters online that is feature-rich yet simple. You can make professional-grade videos using Typito. It has an easy interface and supports over 20+ video formats. There are three paid plans available.
- You can edit your videos with 500+ templates
- It also allows real-time preview of the output video
- Every editing tool is separate, which makes it easier to navigate on the website
- Typito offers one of the best customer care support.
Part 3: Best apps to cut videos Android/iPhone
When it comes to the best video cutter for Android, YouCut should be on the list. You can cut/trim videos almost instantaneously and also add other effects or music. It also has options for color adjustment and changing the aspect ratio.
- The app lets you save videos without a watermark
- In addition to trimming, you can also merge or join videos.
- There’s a video speed control option to help you to cut videos precisely
- There are no ads when you edit videos
2. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe is one of the most trusted brands across all platforms. Adobe Premiere Rush all the options to shoot, edit, and share online videos. You can easily crop and trim videos for social media with this one. It has both free and premium options.
- The powerful tools allow you to trim, crop, flip and mirror video clips
- It also has an option for adding stickers and overlays to video clips
- There is also a multi-track timeline to edit videos
- The premium feature includes an advanced content library
Splice is a video editor that is available for both iPhone and Android. One of the best free video cutters is a simple yet powerful app that can create professional-looking videos on your device. You can change the aspect ratio and export videos to high quality.
- It allows you to trim, cut, and merge videos within seconds
- There are options for adding texts and overlays
- It can also create time-lapse and hyper-lapse videos
- You can directly share output videos on YouTube, Instagram, and so on.
The list of the best video cutter for Android wouldn’t be complete without InShot that is available for iPhone and Android devices. It is a free HD video editor with powerful features. You can also add music, transition effects, and text to your video with InShot.
- You trim videos and also split them into two or more parts
- It can change the aspect ratio and export videos in HD quality
- There are also options for rotating and flipping videos
- You also have an option for video speed control.
Thus, we realize that video cutters are essential tools for any multimedia operation, so we listed some of the best apps to cut videos for all purposes. We have included some of the best free video cutters and paid ones. Many of these tools can do more than shorten videos. Tools for merging, overlaying, and changing aspect ratios are also available in many of them. So why are you waiting? Please choose the best app for cutting videos from our list and create awesome videos.