Part 1: Tools for Samsung broken screen data recovery
The principles of describing the best broken Samsung data recovery software depend upon the user’s requirements and budgets. To get back this deleted data is not a simple task, so professionalism is not always accessible. But such high-tech recovery tools offer an excellent recovery rate as well to worth considering. And most of them are available with a free trial; you can use them for device scanning. If you find what you want to restore, you can update the Pro version to get back deleted data.
1. Tenorshare UltData Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is a robust Samsung S10 broken screen data recovery software covering comprehensive data types. It supports videos, contacts, text messages, call histories, WeChat, WhatsApp data, etc.
This tool provides three recovery modes: Recover WhatsApp Data, Recover WeChat data, and Recover lost data. For broken Samsung data recovery, tap the Recover Lost Data option. It can quickly recover data from Android devices without rooting. Even if you’ve backed up your data on Google Drive or another Google backup, it can simply extract data out of them in one go. Apart from this, it is an ideal tool for Galaxy S7 broken screen data recovery, Samsung A20 broken screen data recovery, and similar other versions.
- It can scan and recover deleted photos and files without root.
- Get lost data from different scenarios, such as accidental deletion, water damage, system root, etc.
- Supportive with 6000+ Android devices.
- Retrieve lost music files and other data types with high quality.
- Simple to use and risk-free, and good to recover removed files by accident.
2. Myjad Android Data Recovery
Jad for Android is also an effective Samsung A50 broken screen data recovery tool and other Samsung versions. You can use it to retrieve lost data stored on your SD card inside the Samsung Android phone. No matter what condition occurred on your mobile phone, such as being stolen, dead, rooted, etc. It helps you recover the deleted/removed data, including images, texts, contacts, videos, and more effortlessly. Here you can inspect the data on an SD card before restoring them, though the software cannot recover files present in the internal memory card. However, the benefit of MyJad is that it can upload the recovered data directly to Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Easy to handle, no technical skills are needed.
- Restore lost/removed data to Samsung or another Android phone directly.
- Supportive with most brands and can retrieve most file formats.
- Quick scanning and swift file recovery.
- Recover deleted files under many scenarios.
3. iCare – Data Recovery for Android
iCare software will retrieve the lost content erased/lost due to certain reasons, including power outage, virus infection, crashing, formatting, and more. This Samsung broken display data recovery software can also retrieve various media materials on removable media or internal hard disks. Additionally, all these features are free of cost, so many users consider iCare Data Recovery as the best free broken Samsung data recovery software. Besides, the tool allows you to preview Doc/Xls documents before recovering, but it doesn’t let you check the data.
- It helps recover essential files from Android phone internal memory.
- Recovers Android data under various data loss situations.
- Compatible with all Android OS versions and devices.
- Also, retrieve lost/deleted/removed files or data from Android devices.
- It allows data preview before ultimate data recovery.
4. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android
MiniTool Mobile Recovery Android is another best free broken Samsung screen Data Recovery tool for Android smartphones, tablets, and SD cards. The interface is quite simple to check, scan your Android deleted data, and recover around ten files of one type each time for free. And, of course, you’re required to upgrade the software if you want to retrieve unlimited files. It is available with two recovery modes: Recover from Phone and Recover from SD Card and supports a wide range of files or content, such as messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp conversations, attachments, images, videos, documents, audios, etc.
- The free version can scan and restore lost content.
- Recover deleted files under many situations.
- Easy to handle.
- Fast scanning and swift recovery of files.
- Compatible with most brands and can recover most file formats.
5. U.Fone Android Data Recovery
If you are looking for Samsung A70 broken screen data recovery software and other versions, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Google phone, try U.Fone Android Data Recovery software. It previews and retrieves particular files even if you need Samsung data recovery from black screen or broken screen. The best feature about U.Fone Android Data Recovery is that it assists you in fixing frozen, crashed, or locked Samsung smartphones to normal and extracted data off broken devices for backup purposes.
- Retrieve data from various Samsung OS devices.
- Recover text messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp data, and images, etc.,
- Restore deleted/lost Android data under various data loss conditions.
- Extract the deleted or existing data from your phone to computer for forever preservation.
- Working for both rooted & unrooted Android devices.
6. AirMore Android Data Recovery
If you have erased some valuable content from your device by system updates, ROM flashing, device rooting, or simply by accident, AirMore can help restore the files like you never lost them. It provides a quick way of data recovery from both the device’s internal memory and SD card. On the other hand, it can recover data even after you’ve formatted the SD card, provided that you must not add any items to your SD card to avoid overwriting of data.
- Recover deleted/lost data within minutes.
- Also, restore Android data items from internal phone memory.
- Fast data scanning and swift recovery of different data files.
- Comprehensive features.
- From internal storage, retrieve contacts, texts, images, audio, videos, call history, documents, and WhatsApp data.
Part 2: FAQs
1. Is there another way to get back data from broken Samsung?
Suppose you are lucky enough to have a backup of your Samsung phone before. In that case, you can get back lost/removed/deleted data as ultimate broken Samsung data recovery directly from the backup. For instance, if you have created a backup of your Samsung phone to cloud storage, you can recover all content and settings on another Samsung mobile device by signing in with the same ID credentials.
2. How to recover broken Samsung data using AutoPlay?
Below are three simple steps you need to follow to recover data from a broken Samsung phone via the AutoPlay feature.
Step 1: Connect your Samsung phone to the PC via USB cable.
Step 2: Tap Open Device to view files option.
Step 3: Now, all the files present on your broken Samsung phone will be displayed, which you can copy and paste to your computer system right away.
Through our tests and review, the above 6 broken Samsung data recovery tools are the 2021 best Samsung recovery software and the best Android data recovery. I hope our suggestions provide you with a good reference and create the ideal selection among multiple recovery tools. Meanwhile, to increase your chances of retrieving deleted data, you’d better stop using your Samsung phone until lost data get restored, as this will lower the chances of data overwriting on your device.