Part 1: Why should I combine videos into one?
As discussed above, it will be complex to play each clip one by one of the similar subject, topic, or event. You will have to do several clicks to play and waste your time and energy. You may want to watch several funny clips/adventurous clips from a movie/many movies, exciting gaming parts of several matches, several YouTube videos, or short trending clips that may on several sites, several formats or captures on different camera and location, etc. You cannot possibly keep opening each clip of 2-3 minutes one by one. Wouldn’t it be easy to combine multiple videosinto one to play and watch at one go? Yes, that’s what we are talking about today in this article as we bring you the best solutions to combine videos.
Part 2: How to combine videos online free?
1. Adobe Spark
Combine 2 videos or multiple videos into one with Adobe Spark. While stitching together different video clips with photos and text slides, you can also trim each one. By exploring Adobe Spark’s video themes and templates, you can now switch up the video’s aesthetic look.
- Customize several fonts, styles, background colors, etc.
- Merge and combine multiple videos.
- Design resizing, video resizing, and reducing file size.
- Management of branded content.
- Maintain the quality of the exact video.
- Easy to use.
- A library of images and music within the software.
- It gives a professional-quality output.
- You can use and send a preview link for editing and reviewing.
- Limitation to place the text.
- Stock music selection can be limited.
- Useful for short videos.
Biteable is a well-known video-making solution designed to create and edit videos perfectly. While using it as a combiner, you can easily and quickly combine videos online for free with transition effects. You can create animated videos professionally for advertisements, cartoons, presentations, commercials, and more using customizable templates.
- Combine MP4 and multiple video footages within few minutes by clicking few steps.
- Hundreds of animated and live-action with several types of styles and pre-made templates.
- Create and edit video by sing simple drag-and-drop option.
- Royalty-free music from a high-quality music library.
- With direct sync, you get sharing option on social media like Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook.
- Incredibly easy-to-use.
- A wide variety of built-in templates.
- Super-fast to create a high-quality, professional-looking video.
- No option for square format for Instagram videos.
Part 3: Best app to combine videos
Through its merging and editing features, VideoShow offers excellent service to combine audio and video. As a beginner, you can easily also splice videos with effects, texts, GIFs, FX, trendy filters, or stunning transitions in a creative, professional, and personalized way. Combine your precious moments all together with this app with no watermark.
- Export HD videos without quality loss.
- Splice video clips easily together.
- Hundreds of free audio tracks with fully licensed.
- Over 50 elaborate themes and several background audios.
- Up to 30Stunning filters.
AndroVid is easy to use and Android app to combine video as needed. It is a full-featured video and photo editor used on various social media, including Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, etc. It also permits you to make incredible and stunning videos with music, effects, filters, texts, stickers, and many more features.
- Video trimmer, cutter, and splitter fast and easily with losing quality.
- Trimmer with frame precise cutting and export file in HD Quality.
- Free video merger with music to combine multiple video clips into one.
- Combine videos with numerous audios and trim or cut the music.
- Reverse, rotate videos at every angle.
Splice is a simple but powerful app that helps you to combine video on iPhone. With Splice, you can easily create fully customized, standardized, and professional-looking videos on your iPad or iPhone. You can trim your footage, add slow-motion effects, select transition style, and overlay multiple clips to make your desired video.
- Powerful editing tools like combining, trimming, cropping
- Adjust exposure, saturation, brightness, contrast, and more.
- Control speed for fast or slow motion
- Chroma Key to remove background.
- Filters and adjust background colors, add effects: vintage, glitch, chroma, and more.
You can now easily combine two videos on iPhone or even more with Vimeo. This free video combiner will help you to upload stunning, ad-free videos in high-quality (4K Ultra HD) after completing the process of merging. You can download the file also and see it offline. With its customizing features, you are allowed to edit your videos gorgeously.
- Combine videos and can crop, trim, and clip.
- Easily upload, manage, customize and share videos.
- Upload videos in the highest quality, including in 4K Ultra HD.
- Get ad-free playback.
- With passwords and private links for sharing videos privately.
Part 4: Best software to combine video and audio
1. Filmora Wondershare Beginners
This combiner has more professional video editing features so simply that you can also combine MP4 files, including the most popular video formats. Filmora is one of the better alternatives for FFmpeg to combine videos with advanced video editing tools and its easy-to-use effects without any commands or codecs. You can join multiple videos without losing the original file’s quality.
- Merge and combine multiple videos into one.
- Easy and clean interface with split-screen.
- Support editing for 4K resolution.
- Video and audio control with audio equalizer and video stabilization.
- Layer multiple videos.
2. Vegas Professionals
The Vegas creative software is for fast, professional, premium, standardized, and efficient video production. Along with being the best alternative of combining FFmpegfiles, it supports almost all types of formats and makes it easy to combine multiple videos into one. Professionals can focus on creativity without limitations with Vegas.
- On unlimited tracks, real-time multitrack video, and audio editing.
- Resolution-independent with proper video sequencing.
- Merge with complex effects and tools for compositing.
- Support 24-bit/192 kHz audio with Dolby Digital sound mixing.
- Support VST and DirectX plug-in effect.
Hence, with the end of this article regarding top solutions to combine videos easily and quickly, you, I am sure, are now much more aware of how to choose your perfect tool to combine multiple videos into one. Do you want to select a combiner for your iPhone or Android or prefer an online platform to combine videos online? We placed all the best video merger software in the article for you.