Part 1: How to transfer SMS from Android to Android with Bluetooth?
Apart from using various transferring apps, you can try the native Android Bluetooth feature to transfer SMS from Android to Android. Though it is a slow process, you can try it when you cannot manage other apps to share your text messages. So let’s check out the steps so that you can use them as per your need.
Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth
Bring the two Android devices close and within a range so that they can be connected whenever you want to. Then, turn the Bluetooth icon ON, on both Android devices, which you will find by swiping your screen down.
Step 2: Pair with each other
Pair both devices by confirming the passcode.
Step 3: Select messages
Go to the Messaging app on your source device. Then, choose the messages that you want to transfer.
Step 4: Go to SMS threads
Go to its Settings> Select “Send” or “Share” option> Select SMS threads. After that, send SMS via Bluetooth.
Step 5: Share texts
Finally, a list will appear on your Android devices. Tap on the target device that you want to transfer and receive SMS messages. On the target Android, you will get notified of the incoming SMS data. Touch “Agree,” to get the SMS on your target device.
- Using Bluetooth SMS transfer features is getting obsolete gradually. You may not get this feature supportive on all Android devices.
- Another reason is it usually takes a lot of time to share your Android messages via Bluetooth and can be complex to implement.
That’s why you can go and try our recommended alternatives to Bluetooth to transfer texts from Android to Android and get the fastest result.
Part 2: Best Bluetooth alternatives to transfer text messages from Android to Android
As mentioned above, the Bluetooth default app is too backdated and time-consuming. And so, you need to choose a better tool to transfer from Android to Android as an alternative to Bluetooth. So, let’s check out our recommended one in this section.
1. MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
As you wish to transfer messages from Android to Android, try MobileTrans Phone Transfer to get your desired result. With a 1-click process, MobileTrans has made the utmost efforts to share data across multiple devices without any hassle. Moreover, MobileTrans manages your privacy and keeps any data safe like photos, contacts, notes, call history, bookmarks, videos, and so on your computer.
For Windows usages, you can get the Phone Transfer at $29.99 for a whole year and allows transferring music, contacts, photos, and more data. For Mac, the Phone Transfer requires $39.99 and the Full Features at $49.99.
- Allows transferring over 17 kinds of data, including contacts, music, photos, messages, etc.
- Support around 8000+ devices, including Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Get 3x faster speed compared with Bluetooth or other transferring apps.
- Without resetting devices or removing the original sized data, transfer safely.
- Intuitive and simple design for non-technical people.
2. Gihosoft Mobile transfer
Gihosoft Mobile Phone Transfer will give you a smooth process when you use it to transfer text messages from Android to Android. Apart from moving texts, it allows transferring contacts, music, and so on between devices. You will be offered simple steps, connect your devices, select files, and move them securely.
Gihosoft offers a Personal License for a lifetime duration for one computer and six devices at $19.95. In addition, it has a Family License for a lifetime and allows three computers and 18 devices for $39.95.
- It allows transferring data between thousands of phone devices.
- Transfer videos, contacts, photos, music, SMS, calendar, and call logs between phones.
- Without any quality loss, transfer data between Android and iPhone devices.
- Backup phone data to your computer and restore to any other devices.
- Secure and trustworthy mobile data transferring process.
3. Syncios iOS & Android Manager
Syncios iOS & Android Manager is a handy tool to complete the backup and restore process with a one-click, convert HEIC, compress images, audios, and videos, and make ringtones. It has a clean layout with absolute interface simplicity and supports various devices. Syncios iOS & Android Manager offers a 1-year subscription for 1-5 devices or 1 PC at $34.95 for a year with auto-renew.
- Backup and restore contacts, message, call log, music, video, photo, apps, etc.
- Organize iOS devices or Android music, edit the details of the song.
- Preview and option for exporting texts, call histories, and contacts to a readable format.
- Organize every file of iOS devices or Android.
- Fully compatible with the version like iOS 14 and Android 11.
With AnyDroid you can manage your Android data, transfer data to cross-devices at ease. AnyDroid can copy messages from Android to Android and provides the data management experience instantly, conveniently, and delightfully. With the ability to manage all sorts of data from the Android device, you can organize data on your PC, transfer and restore data to the device instantly with AnyDroid. AnyDroid has offered a Lifetime Plan at $39.99, 1 Year Plan at $29.99 licensed on.
- Organize the growing media of the device without giving it a messy look.
- Connections are secure because of having a personal connection.
- Handle all types of data on the devices.
- Transfer, backup, and restore device files.
- Instant file sharing with lighter experience directly.
5. SMS Backup & Restore
SMS Backup & Restore backs up texts, MMS messages, call logs available on the phone currently, restores SMS and call logs from existing backups of a smartphone to another device directly. You can then quickly transfer the restoring backup to another phone. This backup format is independent so that the messages and logs can be moved easily from one device to another. By default, it creates a backup on the phone locally and offers options to upload to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Email.
- Backup text messages, MMS, and call logs in the format of XML.
- Allows a local device backup to upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive automatically.
- Select a recurring scheduled time automatically to backup.
- Allows selecting which conversations to backup or restore.
- Manage and edit your local and cloud backups easily.
PhoneCopy allows you to backup and synchronizes data so that you can ensure a safe transferring process. And so, you won’t be able to lose your valuable data. PhoneCopy allows for most types of mobile devices without an operating system. You can securely back up your data, categorize, edit, manage, and archive it on your profile at any time and any computer or other device in the Internet browser. In addition, you can recover the deleted files from the library and bring them back into your phone.
- Backup and restore automatic or manual contact, SMS, and photo backup.
- Deleted the archived data and recover them later.
- Transfer your backup and synchronization between several devices.
- Securely back up your data, edit, manage, categorize and archive it on your profile.
- Auto-sync set up to keep all data on the device.
Hence, we have reached the end of our discussion regarding the alternatives to Bluetooth to transfer text messages from Android to Android so that you can move them faster. You have already got your suitable preference regarding the transferring process of text messages by synchronizing your data to multiple devices. Choose any of the applications that seem the right choice for you.