“What is VivaVideo?”
VivaVideo is free video editing software compatible with various operating systems, including Android, iPhone, and Windows PC. Despite being freely available, it is available with a wide range of custom editing options for images, videos, and music. It is commonly applied to make video montage by most of the users. Furthermore, you have the chance to shoot from within the app directly. However, there is an amount of learning curve associated with it, and making a bit professional-looking video at no cost.
So, let’s discuss more Viva Video in detail as follows!
Part 1: VivaVideo for Android/iPhone
As mentioned already, let’s now talk about the versatile platform compatibility of the VivaVideo editor, starting with the Android app version.
1. VivaVideo for Android
VivaVideo – Video Editor and Video Maker on its Android app version comes with each essential video editing tool such as crop video, trim video, edit video, merge video, adding stickers, text, etc. Thus, you can count the Viva Video app Android functions into two main categories: the Video Maker and Video Editor.
You can consider using Viva Video editor to make introductory videos for various social media platforms, including YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc. Moreover, the presence of effects and transitions is worth considering doing stunning projects quickly with VivaVideo.
- You can edit videos with music and transitions by combining various video clips into one, and making a montage.
- It also contains a free video blur editor to add blur backgrounds to your images and videos.
- You can create powerful videos with up-to-date music and pictures.
- You can also go for adding lyrics to the video with the inbuilt text editor.
- Lots of effects and transitions.
- Blur video editor.
- Video Cutter.
- It supports up to 4K video quality.
- Lack of advanced editing tools.
- Certain advanced features only in the Pro version.
2. VivaVideo for iPhone
The VivaVideo – Video Maker and Editor is also available on iOS platforms. The features include adding multi-music, powerful editing tools, Chroma cutout, multi-layer editing, adding stickers, keyframes, customized text, aesthetic filters, and ready-made themes, etc.
Thus, you can easily make eye-catching video projects with this iPhone version with an interface relatively new and improved. Moreover, you can add animated texts, text art, and other Photoshop-like editing tools. Other exclusive video editing tools contain PIP Unique Video Collage Camera, Screen Recorder, Lens, and different themes.
- You can easily export and share your video projects to various social media channels, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., directly.
- You can easily access its subscriptions from iTunes accounts billed monthly or annually as per your preferences.
- Its other video editing effects consist of video speed adjustment, background blur, animated text, fade in, fade out, GIF, fonts, music editor, Giphy video stickers, and so on.
- Its slideshow maker is stunning and helps you transform plane images into a personal movie.
- It has improved new user interface, photoshop-like editing tools, and availability of aesthetic themes and filters.
- Easy to export.
- Direct share with various social media channels.
- High-quality screen recording.
- Free music library.
- Five separate lens modes.
- Personal movie slideshow maker.
- No advanced professional features.
- Less effective keyframe editing.
- Certain professional features in Pro version.
Part 2: VivaVideo for PC
Here is a review on Viva Video editor for PC Windows. Well, it is a professional application developed for PC by QuVideo Inc. It provides various effects, soundtracks, and the ability to transform a list of images into a beautiful montage. This Viva Video for PC/Laptop is the most popular editor among users who only need essential editing tools on their computer system.
Thus, it will be easy to create great video projects on PC from now on. The presence of 9 lens modes helps quickly make those sensational vines and trolls. It also supports merging the video clips, editing mode for storyboards, and video trimming extensively. The main feature of Viva Video app for PC is sticker insertion and live dubbing.
However, you have to check the process of downloading Bluestacks to get the VivaVideo app directly on your PC system. After Bluestacks installation, you can easily access Google Play Store on your PC and click the Download button in front of the VivaVideo editor app.
Or, you can also search for Viva Video Pro Apkpure on the official website https://m.apkpure.com/search.
- You get a total of 200 special effects within this Windows app.
- Along with editing videos, it also helps editors to create slips at a fast pace.
- You can also check for FX-format settings, including the DSLR-like effects. It further consists of brilliant command over adjusting image brightness.
- You can easily add clipart, text, music, and other effects to your video projects.
- It supports various export options like 4K, 720P, and Full HD 1080P.
- DSLR-like video editing effects.
- It features nine lens modes.
- VivaVideo for PC supports 4K export option.
- Live dubbing.
- Easy to install and use.
- Color correction only for Pro users.
- It is hard to find the Viva Video Pro
- Lack of advanced video editing panel suited to Windows PC.
Hence, this is howVivaVideo looks on various platforms and versions. For your reference, we have individually talked about its Android, iPhone, and PC version above. Overall, you get similar features with certain exceptions in terms of various functions are always there as discussed above. Thus, you can choose to consider the VivaVideo editor if your requirements aren’t highly professional and easily manageable with essential editing tools.