- Restoring/formatting the device.
- Accidental deletion.
- iOS system crash.
But many people lose their data on iPhone as getting updated to a newer version or this might be caused by a bug on iPhone, data can be deleted intentionally as well such as:
“I have been using iPhone for last 2 months and haven’t faced any issue like that before. Last day, I woke up and I tried to call my workmate but when I typed her name it wasn’t showing her contact number and later I checked all the contacts were gone including all the photos and videos as well. Can anyone help me on how to recover deleted iPhone data?”
This happens sometimes but you can always recover your data from iTunes or iCloud backups. Often people don’t prefer to create regular backups, so in such a situation you can take help from a third-party tool that will recover all the deleted data on your iPhone. There’s nothing to worry about if you don’t create a backup, we can still recover deleted data by using tools like FoneDog iOS data recovery. This iOS data recovery tool will make it possible to recover your contacts along with name, email, name, and other data related to contacts information. Let’s have a look at what the FoneDog iOS system recovery has to offer:
What Features FoneDog Data Recovery Offer:
- Effective data recovery tool that can help you to recover deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch, and other iOS devices.
- FoneDog Data Recovery works on both Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Recover data from a device with a broken screen.
- Supports all the latest iOS versions and iPhone models.
- Recover deleted data of WhatsApp, Instagram, WeChat, Line, and other social apps.
- Quickly recover audio, video, images, documents, and other data types.
- Easy to use and free trial version available with limited features.
Part 1: How to Use FoneDog iOS System Recovery to Recover Deleted Contacts
Here you will learn the complete step-by-step guide on how to use the iOS data recovery tool and how to recover deleted/lost contacts from iPhone.
Step 1. Installation of FoneDog iOS System Recover on Computer
Download the setup of FoneDog from the official website and install it according to the instructions provided in the setup. The next thing it to make sure that your computer and laptop doesn’t have any connectivity issue with your iPhone. After installation is complete, launch it on your computer and connect your iPhone via USB cable with your computer or laptop.
Step 2. Scan and Recover Lost Contacts from Your iPhone
Once you have attached the iPhone with your computer, now it will appear in FoneDog main window and you can choose one options from the given three options. Such as:
- Recover from iOS Device
- Recover from iTunes Backup File
- Recover from iCloud Backup File
If you are facing any kind of connectivity issue, then you should use the original cable. Click on “Start Scan” after clicking on “Recover from iOS Device” . The scanning process will start and you will have to wait until the scan gets completed.
Step 3. Recover and Save Data Contacts from iPhone
After waiting for few minutes the scanning process will complete and you will be able to see the list of data that has been found during the scan. All the recovered data will appear on the left-side of the tool and from there you have to check the box that’s named “Contacts” . After that click on “Recover” and it will save your recovered contacts on your device.
Pros and cons of FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
Pros of FoneDog iOS
- Supported by all the latest iOS versions.
- Before saving preview your data to make sure you are saving what you need.
- Get a free trial version for testing purposes.
- Get a refund within 30 days by accepting the terms and conditions.
- It’s really easy to use, safe and reliable.
Cons of FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
- The deep scan may take longer as it scans in the depth.
- It’s expensive but you can get a discount as it offers discounts often.
- Most of the functions are disabled until you buy the pro versions.
Top 4 Alternatives to FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
1 Dr. Fone Data Recovery (iPhone Data Recovery)
Dr. Fone is a big name in the field of Data Recovery and it claims to offer the highest data recovery rates in the industry. You can easily recover data from iTunes, iPhone, and iCloud by using this tool. It enables you to recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs and notes, etc as well. It supports both operating systems such as Apple MacOS and Microsoft Windows as well.
If you are willing to test its capabilities and features, you can use its trial version. It supports all the latest iOS and iPhone devices whatever the version is.
2 Tenoshare UltData
Tenoshare UltData is your iPhone 12 reliable data recovery software to recover data directly from your iPhone as well as from iTunes and iCloud backups. It almost supports 35+ data types and that’s all the data types that are used in an iPhone. Like the other two data recovery tools mentioned above, it also supports the Apple and Microsoft Operating Systems. It’s very quick and easy to use. Users without having tech knowledge can use it for their data recovery purposes.
3 EaseUS iOS Data Recovery
If you have accidentally deleted or lost your contact on your iPhone, then EaseUS iOS Data Recovery is another tool that can help you to get your deleted contacts back. This tool enables you to recover, preview, and save your data. This allows you to fully control the data stored on your iPhone. It also supports recovering data from iTunes.
Pros of EaseUS iOS Data Recovery
- Easy to use and friendly UI.
- Recover deleted contacts, call logs, WhatsApp media, audio, video, images, and other kinds of data.
- Supports all the latest iOS and iPhone models.
- Compatible with both Apple MacOS and Microsoft Window operating systems.
- 30 days’ money-back guarantee.
Cons of EaseUS iOS Data Recovery
- Support limited data types.
- Scanning speeds gets slower sometimes.
4 PhoneRescue for iOS
PhoneRescue for iOS is the most powerful and professional iOS data recovery tool and with the help of this tool, you can easily recover data from iPhone. No matter, what the cause was of data deletion. Thousands of users have already got the advantage of this tool to get their data restored on iOS devices. It allows you to recover 31 types of files. Here are some pros and cons of this iOS data recovery tool.
Pros of PhoneRescue for iOS
- Recover data from iPhone without backup.
- Easily fix iOS problems such as iOS update failure, recovery mode, and black screen, etc.
- It’s compatible with all the versions of Microsoft Windows and App MacOS.
- Supports all the latest versions of iOS.
- It’s reliable, secure and 100% safe to use.
Cons of PhoneRescue for iOS
- In trial versions, you can only scan and preview data but to recover you have to buy the pro versions.
- If your iPhone had too much data stored, the scanning process will be slower.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Restore Deleted Contacts iPhone and restore my contacts iphone
If you have ever encountered such an issue that’s related to a data loss scenario, you can try the methods that are described above.Dr. Fone Data Recovery and Tenoshare UltData is also a good way to overcome the situation.