Part 1: Best video merger software free download
1. Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora is a video editing platform that lets you create, edit, and compose amazing videos efficiently using its wide range of powerful and advanced editing tools. And so it has made it easy to merge video files for free. Wondershare Filmora uses an intuitive design that has made it easily accessible for anyone. The selected video you join and combine with this video merger software free download will not dissatisfy you as Filmora will ensure the video quality stays the same. You can also rotate, crop, split, trim, add special effects, including picture-in-picture (PIP), jump cut, mosaic blur, etc.
- Video and audio controls, audio equalizer, and video stabilization.
- 4K resolution editing support, GIF support.
- Layer multiple video clips.
- Noise removal with speed control.
- Chroma key backgrounds, audio separation, screen recording, scene detection.
2. Movavi video editor
Movavi video editor, a free video merger, is a powerful video editing, creating, processing, and merging platform. With its accessible collection of filters and effects, it streamlines video and movie creation. Movavi platform adds fun to the video editing process allowing you to record in various ways with its built-in stabilization feature that will help you reduce the shakiness of video. Movavi video editor has different editing modes, from trimming clips to converting videos without losing quality and supporting more than 180 media formats. The edited videos will be in the form of rich resolution, including full HD and 4K, thus, displaying crisp and clean imagery.
- Cutting, trimming, merging, and joining footage.
- Transition and title templates, Keyframe animation.
- Built-in intros, backgrounds, videos, music, and audios.
- Design filters and adjustable intensity
- Video stabilization, picture-in-picture.
Bandicut is a video editor used to merge multiple videos and cut out certain parts of video. Bandicut is super-fast video joining software that you will find with an easy-to-use interface. Without re-encoding, you can easily cut, clip,/trim any part of your video quickly, keeping the original video quality. You can extract audio from video to MP3, split the video into multiple files, and join multiple video files together. This platform is so simple and preferable for your device as it can also save the video as an MP4 and AVI file. To merge video files for free and upload them to platforms like YouTube or Vimeo, Bandicut can be a good choice.
- Quick video joiner program with an easy-to-use interface.
- Merge, combine and join multiple video files into one video file.
- Join videos and hold the original audio and video quality.
- Extract MP3 files.
- Free join videos and upload them to YouTube and Vimeo.
4. Shotcut video editor
Shotcut is a video merger free to download and open-source video editing for Windows, Mac, and Linux. While using this platform, you will get rich resolutions of your videos, as high as 4K via FFmpeg. Shotcut supports video, image, and audio format, highlighting its impressive capability. For non-linear video editing of multiple tracks, Shotcut uses a timeline composed of various file formats. Facilities like comprehensive format support, video effects, numerous audio features, cross-platform, editing features, codec independence, hardware support, display, and monitoring have made it one of the top-notch editors.
- A wide range of the latest audio and video format and resolution support.
- Multiple audio features and editing features.
- Video effects and cross-platform.
- Codec independent.
- Display and monitoring with hardware support.
- Video compositing, merging, trimming across video tracks, 3-way color wheels for color correction.
5. Freemake video merger
Freemake video merger is enormously popular among the users. With this tool, you can merge your several videos into a single file. It is capable enough to convert audio files and images and also ripping videos from DVDs. Freemake video converter and editor encodes videos in different formats with well-known output options, such as AVI, MPG, WMV, and MP4. Along with merging video, it can burn videos to DVD or Blu-ray. Freemake video joiner does not come with unwanted adverts, but you will get several predefined outputs presets available for different devices. Most importantly, you can export the video straight to YouTube.
- Rip and burn DVD or blu-ray.
- Cut, join, merge, trim, convert, and rotate clips.
- Convert movies by adding subtitles.
- Convert 4K and full HD online.
- Embed Video to Websites Online.
Part 2: Best free video merger for smartphone
For iOS and macOS, iMovie is video footage creating and editing tool. Use iMovie to merge video files for free with its effortless features that make its timeline look understandable even for a newbie. To turn photos and videos into perfect storytelling movies, it provides a studio logo and credits roll. Along with merging your videos, you can create videos to commemorate memories, moments, events, and sceneries and easily share them with your beloved one, family, friends, colleagues, etc. You can easily create videos supporting 4K video resolution and play the finalized output directly from an Apple device to a screen.
- HD and 4K video support.
- Automated video, audio, and music editing.
- Crop, merge, trim, and rotate video clips with video effects, speed change, transitions, and stabilization.
- Open multiple projects simultaneously.
- Pre-built themes, backdrops, and real-time titling.
2. Video Merge
You will get a fantastic experience of combing videos with Video Merge. It has precise tools that help you merge video files for free most easily and quickly. Make your favorite videos even more appealing by joining them together into a single video. Rather than downloading any complex software on your PC to merge your videos, Video Merge allows you to integrate videos right from your phone. This video merger software for free download supports different video formats with different frame rates, similar frame sizes, and the same video audio rate. By using Video Merge you can merge side by side, up-down, sequentially in style.
- High-quality video generated.
- It supports MP4 and major format in videos.
- Join videos with different frame rates, same frame size, and merge two videos into one file.
- Merging background process feature.
- Access from notification.
3. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe Premiere Rush is a free video merger and video editing app for both mobile and desktop for showing creativity and supports Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. The Premiere Rush video has the creative flexibility for making the content more superb. It is easier than ever to merge and create your video clips connect with others using this simple desktop and mobile tool for video, audio, motion graphics, and so on. You can share your final video to the favorite social sites right from the app itself. Besides, with Adobe Premiere Rush, you will get different sound effects, audio tracks, animated titles, loops, overlays, and graphics.
- Built-in professional camera to capture high-quality content and also access built-in animated graphics.
- With drag and drop, arrange video, audio, graphics, and photos.
- Trim, crop, flip, and mirror video clips, and add images, stickers, and overlays to videos.
- Speed controllers, intuitive presets, and customization tools.
- Creative flexibility with multiple video tracks such as picture-in-picture and split-view.
Thus, we have reached the end of our discussion regarding the best free video merger tools for your device. So, which merging tool do you want to choose? Freemaker, Video Merge for your Android, or the evergreen iMovie for iOS users? Whatever be your choice, do ensure to try all the tools above at least once to pick that perfect free video merger and get the best video output.