Part 1: How to restore iPad from iCloud backup without reset?
Most people may avoid resetting the device before restoring it from the iCloud backup. And so, resetting the device often causes data loss. The entire content that was not yet scanned and added in the most recent backup will disappear alongside all your new settings. So, let’s know how to restore the iPad from iCloud backup without reset so that you can easily avoid such type of scenario.
1. Dr Fone Data Recovery (iPhone Data Recovery)
Dr. Fone Data Recovery is the most widely known iPhone data recovery solutions that provide the highest recovery success rate. It will let you download and extract data from your current iCloud backup. And then, you can restore selected iCloud content to the device. You can also recover data from iOS devices directly and from iTunes backup files. The supportive data includes photos, messages, videos, call logs, contacts, notes, and more.
- Recover any item, including contacts, photos, messages, and more.
- Cover any data loss scenarios, including accidental deletion, water damage, system crash, unable to synchronize backup, etc.
- Provide three recovery modes to recover data directly from iPhone/iPad and extract data from iTunes backup files selectively.
- Easily download and pull data from iCloud backup and then restore selected content to the device.
- Allow previewing the data before starting the data recovery results to ensure they are what you want.
2. Tenorshare UltData
With Tenorshare UltData, you are allowed to recover up to 35 file types such as SMS, contacts, photos, etc., directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud. It offers three recovery modes to find back everything you want in seconds without losing a single byte. You can recover the deleted or removed data directly to your iPad by scanning. To restore iPad from iCloud backup without a reset, you need to keep your iCloud backup updated. Then log in to your iCloud account, choose the data you want to recover, and start downloading and recover your selected data. You can also get back your data by scanning the iTunes backup.
- Recover up to 35 files, including contacts, messages, photos, etc., in no time.
- Scan and preview the content of an iTunes backup.
- Allow an in-depth scan of your device with the computer and retrieve the latest iPad data without a backup.
- Selectively recover lost/deleted data from the synced iCloud backup without breaching any data.
- It is compatible with the latest iOS, iPad, and iPhone model versions.
3. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
You can easily retrieve your deleted photos and videos from Photo Stream, Camera Roll, and Photo Library with Primo iPhone Data Recovery. Whether you have a backup or not, quickly recover over 25 types of iOS content, including contacts, messages, notes, etc., from the iPad. With this iOS data recovery iPad solution, you will be offered three safe data recovery modes to recover data from iDevice, iTunes backup, and iCloud. You can even preview the photos in thumbnails and restore them with original quality. In addition, it allows fixing your iDevice from any iOS system issue or updates error.
- Recover 25 types of iOS content like photos, iMessages, videos, contacts list, notes, call history, etc., from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Scan your iDevice, select data, and then quickly retrieve lost iOS data directly, even without a backup.
- View and download the iCloud backup to your computer and export all your preferred data from iCloud backup.
- Browse easily to find iTunes backup on your computer, selectively view and save the files in iTunes backup, or restore them on your device in a readable format.
- Fix the iOS system crashes and issues such as iDevice stuck on black/white screen, an upgrade error, and Apple logo or a looped recovery mode.
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver iOS data recovery iPad recovers any lost or deleted data such as videos, photos, contacts, messages, notes, voice memos, Safari bookmarks, and WhatsApp chat history directly from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup. It provides 3 recovery modes for a quick recovery of unlimited iOS data. EaseUS MobiSaver ensures that you have access to your lost data loss due to various situations, including virus attacks, damaged devices, locked or disable devices, etc. This professional iPhone data recovery software is available for Windows and Mac, supporting the latest iOS 13 and iPhone 11 to XR.
- Recover lost files, documents, videos, pictures, and more types of files directly from iOS devices, iTunes & iCloud backup.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to a computer or Mac and then scan for the deleted data to recover it.
- Restore lost or deleted data on iPhone/iPad from the copies you have already made in iTunes before.
- Extract your iPhone data from the synced iCloud backup and restore it directly.
- The Technician edition allows unlimited data recovery from multiple iPhones/iPads and serves the clients without paying extra.
5. iCare iPhone Recovery
iCare iPhone Recovery is one of the greatest ways to recover data from iPad. It works on iPhone devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup to recover videos, images, documents, SMS, contacts, calendars, etc., lost due to accidental deletion, device loss/crashed/reformatting/smashed/broken/iOS upgrade/factory resetting, or jailbreak. It further helps recover deleted/lost videos, photos, and SMS directly from iPad without backup files. It helps to repair iOS devices stuck in the Apple logo, looping recovery mode, or black/white screen.
- Scan the iPhone/iPad deeply to search for all lost files after deleting them.
- Provide different recovery options to recover lost files from iPhone devices due to different reasons.
- Enable you to recover lost files from iPhone without causing any crisis to the device or old lost data.
- Preview the previous and found files before recovering the content, selectively choose, recover, and save them.
- Supportive with all iPhone devices like iPhone X/8/7/6s 6 to 4S, and later and all latest iPad systems.
According to the custom-designed technologies, PhoneRescue helps to rescue messages, contacts, photos, or only any piece of essential files safely from any data loss disasters and under any conditions. You can recover data from iPad and other iOS devices, iCloud, or iTunes backup in an effortless, efficient, and secure manner. Apart from saving data, PhoneRescue fixes your iOS system issues, including frozen iPhone, Black/White/Blue screen of death, and devices in Recovery/DFU Mode, etc. It would remove both Lock Screen and Screen Time Passcodes if you forgot passcodes by accident.
- With the inbuilt no-data-loss technology, find lost data and restore everything you want in seconds.
- Allow previewing and selecting messages, photos, and more to recover from an iTunes backup, whether encrypted or damaged.
- Get back all data and files stored in iCloud backups and retrieve selected ones without erasing current iPad data.
- In 1 click, rescue your iDevices by fixing any iOS crash and revive your iPad, such as removing Lock Screen like a passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID.
- With a few clicks, recover Screen Time Passcode and Restrictions passcode or safely remove them.
Part 2: iPad data recovery after factory reset
For the iPad data recovery after factory reset, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Go to the Software Update option
On your iOS or iPad device, go to Settings. Then choose General and tap on the Software Update option.
Step 2: Open the device list to see the backup
Remember, you need to keep a recent backup for the restoration. Now, go to Settings, then [your name], and click iCloud. Choose the Manage Storage option and then go to Backups. Under Backups, tap a device listed, and you can see the date and size of its latest backup.
Step 3: Reset
Go to Settings, choose General, tap on”Reset, and the option”Erase All Content and“Settings.
Step 4: Restore from iCloud
On the Apps & Data screen and choose the Restore from iCloud Backup option. Sign in with your Apple ID. Click the “Choose backup” option and select from a list of available backups in iCloud.
Finally, we will close today’s discussion about the complete guide regarding iPad recovery and the best way of”iOS data recovery iPad“tools. Now that you know about the methods to”restore iPad from iCloud backup without Reset, choose any solution according to your needs and get the perfect data recovery process for your iPad.