iOS technologies have for long been difficult to work with because of the hard encryption algorithms and also upgrading to the latest version released is not easy. Many people are susceptible to data loss especially if you had not backed your data on either iTunes or iCloud. Imagine you are working on a thesis project and you accidentally delete it or you restore your iPhone? Can it be recovered? The good news is yes you can if you use the right tool as they are many out there that claim they can recover but actually cannot. This article explores 2021 Top 5 Softwares For iPhone Data Recovery After Restore
Part 1: Top 5 Softwares For iPhone Data Recovery After Restore You Must Know
1. Wondershare Dr.FoneWondershare Dr.Fone is a great tool that you can use to recover data from a restored iPhone. You can restore data such as messages, photos, audio files, etc using Dr.Fone Key Features of Dr.Fone:
- One-Click Data Recovery: Dr.Fone has three data recovery modes: recovery from an iOS or Android smartphone, iTunes recovery, and iCloud recovery. These three options can be found in the “Data Recovery” section of the sidebar.
- Transferring files across smartphones, computers, and WhatsApp: From the main screen, you can locate the file transfer option. You can use Dr.Fone to copy and transfer data from different devices. You can recover data from restored iPhone using Dr.Fone if you had backed up.
- Permanent Data Deletion: If you would like to sell your phone and you are concerned about your privacy you can simply use Dr.Fone to erase all your data.
- Phone unlock feature: You can unlock the phone screen with Dr.Fone, unlock iTunes and the iPhone without a password, and unlock an Android phone without resetting the settings.
- Backup of All Data: You can use Dr.Fone to preview and select important files to restore or backup. The three options available are, restore a backup from iTunes/iCloud or computer or select and copy to computer. You can also back up social applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Viber etcetera.
- Data Recovery from Smartphones that Have Been Damaged: This feature allows you to retrieve data from devices that have been damaged or not working.
- In just a few clicks, you may unlock your SIM card.
2. Tenorshare UltDataTenoshare’s UltData is one of the most prominent tools available in the recovery software realm. Supporting up to 35 file types — UtlData recover everything that is recoverable from the devices, including images, contacts, messages, call logs, and more! Of course, the application is also capable of recovering third-party app data like of WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, and more. And besides the exceptional features, UltData also has the most convenient and navigable interface of any application. Key features:
- Simple interface — just three step processes to recover the data
- The interface allows you to scan and recover files by data type (individual files)
- Allows you to retrieve individual files from iCloud and iTunes backup
- Supports recovery of over 35 file types
3. FoneLab iPhone data recoveryFoneLab is an iPhone data recovery tool that makes it possible to recover iPhone data such as photos, contacts, applications among others. Fone lab is simple to use even for a first-time user and the success rate of recovery is very high. The features of FoneLab:
- Enables easy retrieval of data directly from your iOS device
- Recover data that you had backed up on iCloud or iTunes.
- Back-up and restore iPhone data with FoneLab
4. EaseUS Data RecoveryEaseUS just as the name suggests is easy to use and secure data recovery software that end users can use to recover data from restored iPhone. EaseUS specializes in raw recovery, partition recovery, SDD/HDD recovery, and format recovery. Key features
- Supports a wide range of storage drives such as Zip drive, USB drives, SSD drives
- Almost all file types can be recovered using this software. File formats like. docs,.txt,.doc, etc.
- Data recovery capability in a variety of data loss scenarios
- All versions of the Windows operating system are supported.
- A user interface that is both cool and friendly
- Recovers data from a variety of devices.
5. SynciosSyncios is the best alternative for iTunes and a great solution for recovering data from iPhone after restore. It can also be used to backup data. End users can export applications, photos, audio files, messages, and many more. Key features
- You can easily back up and recover data from restored iPhone
- Photo Compression, HEIC to JPG Converter, Audio Conversion Ringtone Maker, and Video Conversion are all useful and free tools.
- File types Supported on All Android & iOS Devices are supported by Syncios
- Synciosis an amazing file explorer for all mobile phones that allows you to browse your phone’s files and transfer them between your phone and your computer.