Part 1: 6 best free iPhone recovery tools
Check out the best free iPhone recovery tools in our today’s collection for a perfect data recovery rate. We have added an informative description of each, including its offering features.
1. Dr Fone-iPhone Data Recovery
Dr. Fone – iPhone data recovery tool enables you to eliminate any data loss scenario due to system crash, water damage, accidental deletion, forgotten password, etc. You can recover photos, contacts, messages, and more to bring back each piece of the data you lost most efficiently and straightforwardly. Furthermore, you can use this iPhone data recovery to scan the deleted or lost data on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, and iCloud. Moreover, you can take a preview of the details before recovery. Furthermore, you can use it as an iPhone IPSW restore tool to retrieve these files from iCloud.
- Recover lost/deleted data, including photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, notes, and more from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to the computer and then recover your deleted/lost data from the iDevice without backup.
- Allow scanning and extracting the content of the iTunes backup and restore them selectively.
- Download and extract data from iCloud backup and restore selected iCloud data to the device.
- Compatible with the current model iPhone X/11 that supports the latest iOS 14.
2. Syncios iOS Data Recovery
This reliable iPhone data recovery solution supports various data loss circumstances and helps you to recover your data. Syncios iOS Data Recovery allows you to get back any data from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup files with its three provided methods. It includes three major types, Photos and Videos, Messages and Call logs, Memos, and Others. In addition, this data restore tool supports exporting contacts in formats like CSV, Vcard, HTML, and VCF, retrieving iMessages, text messages, and message attachments.
- Recover videos, images, contacts, texts, call logs, notes, safari history, calendar, etc., from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Scan your iOS devices directly and preview your deleted or current phone data and selectively recover.
- Recover from iTunes Backup by previewing and extracting the iTunes backup content and restoring them selectively.
- Allow downloading and extracting data from iCloud and easily restore selected old iCloud content to the device/computer.
- Offer an intuitive built-in preview to give you a preview of your chosen data before data recovery.
3. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back recovers all kinds of data files stored in an iOS device straight from iOS device, iTunes, iCloud, or by any third-party program backup. Without entering the passcode, it allows recovering from iTunes and iCloud backups on your iDevices. With this iPhone data recovery tool, back up through other programs by iMyFone D-Back in iTunes Backup mode. Before recovering the deleted data, you can preview the data that needs to be recovered.
- Restore messages, photos, WhatsApp, and 18+ other data types selectively from iOS device, iTunes, iCloud, or third-party program Backup.
- Provide three data recovery modes to get back deleted/lost data by yourself instantly with only 3 steps.
- Using an iCloud account and get back the data stored on the iCloud service or iCloud backup without data loss.
- Retrieve the lost data on an iOS device from a previous iTunes backup or other backups from any third-party program.
- Offer an option of previewing the selected content to recover before hitting the button of data recovery.
4. iPhone Data Recovery
iPhone Data Recovery tool recovers contacts, call history, message, calendar, reminders, notes, WhatsApp, etc., lost due to unexpected situations like iPhone lost, screen crashed, etc. This tool helps fix iOS system errors or any system break crisis and recover lost or deleted data. It repairs complexity like forgotten Screen Password or Stuck in Recovery Mode or Apple Logo.
- Cover almost all types of data loss scenarios to ensure successful data recovery outcomes.
- Data will be directly restored from iDevices like iPhone/iPad/iPod and not overwritten.
- Extract and recover iTunes backup, even if your iDevices is absent, broken, damaged, or lost
- Allow retrieving any missing or lost data from available auto-synced iCloud backup files.
- Support iPhone version from 7 (Plus) to 4s, iPad Pro, Air, mini with Retina display, new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5, etc.
5. FonePaw- iPhone Data Recovery
FonePaw- iPhone Data Recovery tool ensures successful data recovery outcomes with its various flexible solutions. It allows recovering lost or missing data from any iOS device that runs on the latest iOS 14 for up to 31 types of data. It is supportive with recovery the attachments of WhatsApp, WeChat, Kik, Line, Messenger, and Viber. With its three modes of recovery, you can restore data from iOS devices directly, iTunes backup files, and iCloud synced data.
- Support up to 31 file types, contacts, message, reminder, calendar, Photo Library, attachments of Viber, Kik, Line, WeChat, QQ, etc.
- Recover all types of files from iPhone, iPad,iPod Touch, iTunes, or iCloud backups.
- Retrieve the thumbnails of photos and videos from backups and iCloud synced data.
- Preview the selected backup files before starting the data recovery process.
- Support any data recovery from iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices carried the latest iOS 14.
6. iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor has helped up to 10,000,000 people till now to recover their lost iPhone data. It can face various common data loss issues and bring your data without losing a single byte. Using this iPhone data recovery tool, you can recover videos, photos, contacts, messages, call history, Screen Time passcode, notes, WhatsApp messages, and other app data from the backups of iTunes and iCloud. It supports 2FA and works well with the encrypted iTunes backup.
- Recover almost all types of data from a stolen or lost iPhone.
- Allow recovering any data from your encrypted iTunes backups.
- Export your data to the formats like CSV, PDF, VCard, or ICAL for import to Outlook, Excel, and Gmail.
- Offer a powerful free version, including a built-in Plist editor.
- Recover a lost parental control restrictions passcode or forgotten Screen Time passcode from your iPhone or iPad backup.
Part 2: FAQs
1. How to recover my lost iPhone Data for free?
If you want a straightforward answer regarding which iPhone data recovery tool will be the best, there are a few aspects that you need to focus on while choosing the best tool. The first few things you should consider are the supported devices, recovery rate, performing speed, and the supportive recovery file types. After matching these criteria with your requirements, check out the data security and easiness of recovery. Our strong recommendation will be Dr. Fone Data Recovery (iOS), as it covers all mentioned factors very well. You will also find iMyFone D-Back or Syncios iOS Data Recovery performing well.
2. How to choose the best recovery program on my iPhone?
To choose the best recovery program on your iPhone, tactfully check the factors it is offering. Find the reliability of its performance and operation, and then check compatibility with the latest version of iOS and other iOS models. Read through its features carefully to know what type of recovery you will be able to accomplish. Find an affordable free iPhone data recovery tool that also covers other mentioned criteria if you want to enjoy the paid version.
We have reached the last point of our discussion regarding the top fast and efficient iPhone data recovery tools and covered almost all types of requirements you can demand from a free iPhone data recovery tool. So, which software are you thinking of choosing, the all-time famous Dr.Fone or Syncios?