Part 1: Best 6 iPhone file recovery tools
We have selected the recovery tools perfectly so that you can restore deleted files on your iPhone quickly and easily. Let’s know about each of them deeply with features to understand the offerings of each recovery tool.
1. Dr. Fone Data recovery
Dr. Fone Data recovery helps restore files iPhone from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud by providing 3 iPhone data recovery modes without losing a single data type. It enables you to recover data, including videos, photos, contacts, messages, call logs, notes, and so on, with the leading data recovery technology. Dr. Fone Data recovery remains the first preference of many as it fully supports the new iOS version and the latest backup of iCloud.
- Recover photos, contacts, messages, and more in the most efficient way.
- Connect your device to the computer to recover deleted files iPhone without backup from the device.
- Scan the deleted data on your iOS device like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to recover from many common scenarios.
- Extract the content of the iTunes/iCloud backup and export or restore them selectively.
- Preview the files before recovery to make sure the selected ones what you want.
PhoneRescue iMobie iPhone Recovery tool provides one of the most comprehensive and reliable iPhone data recovery solutions. Without requiring any tech knowledge, it allows you to recover recently deleted files iPhone by three clicks with the highest success rate. It ensures to rescue your lost data depending on custom-designed technologies. In a very straightforward, efficient, and secure, get back any piece of essential files from an iOS device, iCloud, or iTunes backup with its built on no-data-loss technology. Apart from recovering data, PhoneRescue fixes your iOS system issues.
- Recover contacts, photos, messages, or only any piece of valuable files under any conditions from iOS device, iCloud, or iTunes backup.
- Fix your iOS system crashes or complexities such as frozen iPhone, Blue/White/ Black screen of death, Recovery/DFU Mode devices, etc.
- It helps remove Lock Screen Passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, and Screen Time Passcode issues with a few clicks.
- Without erasing current data on iPhone, access all data and files stored in iCloud backup files and retrieve them anytime.
- Preview and select any lost, encrypted, or damaged data to recover from an iTunes backup.
3. iSunshare iOS Data Genius
iSunshare iOS Data Genius utilizes two modes to recover permanently deleted files iPhone flexibly, getting back data directly from the iOS device and extract invisible iPhone data from iTunes backup. It allows recovering iPhone data files up to 11 types, including contacts, call history, message, reminder, calendar, notes, Safari bookmark, etc., and supports all versions of devices including iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Without any technique, recover lost data from iOS devices or iTunes backup files. Rescue data from any circumstances like virus attack, jailbreak, replacing iOS device battery improperly, locked device, water damage, etc.
- Extract data that you want from backup and save it on a computer without connecting iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer.
- Scan iOS device to get lost data with Recover from iOS Device mode whether the device is accessible, damaged, or inaccessible.
- Connect an iOS device to the computer, choose backup, scan and preview lost data, and restore deleted files iPhone.
- Available to recover iPhone data lost due to misoperation, iOS update, damaged/crushed/smashed/lost device, factory reset, etc.
- Support all iPads, iPod touch 6/5/4, iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7/7 plus/6 Plus/6/6s Plus/6s/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS.
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUS MobiSaver is the powerful software to recover files from broken iPhones or damaged iPhones available for Windows and Mac. You will be able to restore lost data, including videos, photos, text messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, Safari history, voice memos, etc., safely and quickly. It can scan your iPhone by connecting to a Windows PC or Mac and automatically detects the deleted files. Extract your iPhone data backup and restore the file iPhone directly from iTunes or iCloud backup when your data lost or deleted or the iOS device gets lost or stolen.
- Recover notes, iMessages, bookmarks, videos, and other contents on your iOS devices or from iTunes/iCloud Backup.
- Connect your iPhone to a Windows laptop or Mac, scan, and automatically detects the deleted files for recovery.
- Directly extract iPhone data backup if your iOS device gets lost or stolen.
- Allow fast access to iCloud backup using Apple ID to get the lost data recovered easily.
- Support the version of iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS/XS Max/XR carried the latest iOS 13 and work on Windows 10/8, later, and macOS 10.14 or later.
5. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
Effective iPhone Data Recovery solution helps you to recover recently deleted files iPhone or from iPad and iPod. Its new update has brought the allowance of data recovery from WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and more. It provides 3 methods of recovery several types of data directly and selectively from your iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud as well. Recover your iPhone data in several data loss scenarios like accidentally deleted, forgotten passwords, water damage, iOS upgrade, etc. It works with all the latest iPhone models, including 12 that carry iOS 14.
- Allow deeply scanning of your iOS Device and recover any types of delete data directly from it.
- Scan and restore data selectively from your previous iTunes backup with simple three clicks.
- Download selectively from iCloud backup using a valid account and recover the desired data.
- Upgrading includes data recovery of Viber, Kik, WhatsApp, Line, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and QQ.
- Support a wide range of iPhones; the latest iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iOS 14 version.
6. Disk drill 4 iPhone Data Recovery
Disk Drill 4 provides a powerful iPhone data recovery mode that helps you out from any data loss scenario for all devices running iOS. With Disk Drill, scan your iPhone directly. If you want, you can also restore files on iPhone, including photos and videos, contacts, call history, text notes, voice memos, bookmarks, and text messages (SMS) iOS backups stored in iTunes. It supports multiple data recovery types to recover perfectly from your iOS devices and connects the device to your computer to perform iOS data recovery from your Mac by recognizing its internal storage as a disk.
- Perform iOS data recovery from iOS devices or iTunes backup stored on your computer.
- Recover iOS data automatically from internal storage with its scanning technology.
- Allow recovering specific files without performing an iTunes restore and if iTunes is used to back up your iOS device to your Mac.
- Protect your iOS data with its free data protection tools like Recovery Vault that retains metadata files and folders for quick recovery.
- Support almost all iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch models that are supportive with iOS 5-14.
Part 2: FAQs
1. How to recover Gmail contacts on iPhone?
To restore contacts from Gmail on iPhone, you need to follow the below steps.
- First, you need to open the Settings app of your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords > go to Add Account > and select Google.
- Enter your email, password, and tap Next.
- Switch on “Contacts” to tap Save found at the top.
2. Can I recover deleted Dropbox files iPhone?
Yes, you can recover deleted Dropbox files on your iPhone if you follow the below steps correctly.
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Deleted files found in the left sidebar.
- Tap on the name of the deleted file or folder that you wish to recover. If you want, choose multiple files or folders by tapping the checkbox icon.
- Click Restore.
Lastly, as you saw, all the iPhone data recovery tools listed above to restore file iPhone have their offers. Thus, the best iPhone data recovery tool will depend on your specific needs of restoring lost/deleted data. So, determine which data recovery tool will provide the same benefits you desire to perform iPhone restore files by yourself.