Well, if you’ve got a damaged or crashed iPhone, the answer might be yes! iOS data losses can result from different scenarios, including jailbreak, factory reset, virus attack, water damage, broken phones, failed iOS upgrade/downgrade, accidental deletion, system failure, etc. If you’ve encountered any of these problems with your iPhone, you probably would have lost essential data such as your Photos, Messages, WhatsApp history, Calendars, Voice memos, Safari bookmarks, history, etc. Here’s the good news; you can recover your lost or deleted iOS data, including Safari bookmarks and history. All you need to carry out this operation with an effective and reliable iPhone Safari history recovery tool.
The following section would cover both in-built and third-party tools for iPhone Safari history recovery. Stay tuned!
Part 1: In-built tools for iPhone Safari History Recovery
You do not necessarily have to download a third-party app to recover your Safari history because iPhone has already made provisions for that! Here are some in-built iPhone Safari history recovery tools:
Way 1: iPhone’s Settings
This method is pretty fast and straightforward. Follow the three steps to have your iPhone Safari history recovered in no time:
Step 1: From your iPhone’s home screen, open the Settings app and click on Safari.
Step 2: Scroll down and click Advanced.
Step 3: Click Website Data to access your lost Safari history.
Way 2: iCloud Web
This method applies if you have previously synced your iPhone Safari bookmarks to iCloud. However, you should note that only bookmarks deleted or lost within 30 days can be retrieved. With iCloud Web, you can restore your Safari bookmarks from iCloud.com using these three simple steps:
Step 1: Using your Apple login details, sign in to iCloud Hit Account Settings.
Step 2: Go to the Advanced section and select Restore Bookmarks.
Step 3: Select the archive of Safari bookmarks to be restored.
Way 3: iTunes Backup
With this method, you can restore your Safari browser history using your pre-existing iTunes backup.
Step 1: Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to a PC. Depending on the OS of the PC, open Finder or iTunes.
Step 2: Click the iPhone symbol Choose Restore Backup.
Step 3: Select the particular backup file containing your deleted Safari browser history, then hit Restore.
Part 2: Third-Party iPhone Safari History Recovery Tools
Besides the in-built ways of iPhone Safari history recovery, third-party iPhone Safari history recovery tools are available. These tools are simple to use, safe, and effective. Below are some of them:
1. Tenorshare UltData
This modern and reliable tool allows you to recover up to 35 different iOS data types, including Messages, Contacts, Calendars, WhatsApp, Safari bookmarks, etc. With broad compatibility across iOS and iPad devices, Tenorshare UltData offers you three recovery mode options: recovery from iOS device, iTunes, and iCloud. Whatever the data loss situation for iOS devices, this tool is practical. Before performing iPhone Safari history recovery, you can also fix iOS system issues in the shortest possible time. Its yearly license goes for $49.95 and can be used on five devices and 1 PC.
- Fix iOS system troubles before carrying out the recovery process
- Selective recovery of iOS data types, including Messages, Safari history, etc
- 3 distinct recovery modes: recover to the iOS device, recover from iTunes and iCloud
- Wide compatibility across different iPhone versions iPad and iPod models
- Preview data to be recovered before recovering them.
2. Omni Recover 3
With Omni Recover 3, you can recover over 25 iOS data types such as Messages, WhatsApp, Safari bookmarks, Voice memos, etc. The tool analyzes data from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup explicitly, making the iPhone Safari history recovery process more efficient. Its intuitive user interface makes the data recovery process straightforward. All you have to do is scan, preview, and recover your iOS data. Get the annual license for $39.99 with access to a 24/7 customer support service and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Recovery of over 20 different iOS data types, including Safari bookmarks
- Data recovery irrespective of the data loss scenario
- Compatible on Windows 8 and 10 and macOS 10.8+
- Access to 24/7 technical customer support service
- Fast data recovery with a high success rate.
3.FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery is another efficient iPhone Safari history recovery tool. It has 3 data recovery modes; recover from iOS device, restore from iCloud and restore from iTunes. Supported iOS devices include iPhone 5 up to the latest iPhone 14, all iPad models, and iPod touch version. Selective data recovery is also possible using this tool. You can preview your Safari bookmarks as well as other data to be recovered before actually recovering them. The scan feature enables you to restore data preferentially. With $69.95, you can purchase its lifetime license that covers 1 Mac PC.
- Data recovery of different file types such as Safari history, WhatsApp, Calendar, etc.
- Compatible with different versions of iPhones, iPads, and iPods
- 3 different data recovery modes ranging from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup
- Selective recovery of iOS data
- Deep scan feature to access and restore different types of iOS data.
4. iMyFone D-Back
This iPhone Safari history recovery tool allows you to recover other types of iOS data like Voice memos, Contacts, Photos, etc. There is no limitation with this tool as it can recover data from any loss scenario. It selectively restores your iPhone Safari bookmarks to your iOS devices from iTunes and iCloud backup. It has a free trial version before you go ahead to purchase the tool. With the preview feature, you can recover the files you want, fix iOS system issues while spending $39.95 to access all its features.
- Deep scan feature to retrieve any lost data
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Unlimited recovery of a wide variety of iOS data types
- 3 specific iOS data recovery modes
- Prompt and efficient round-the-clock customer support system.
5. Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
This is another highly efficient and fully-featured iPhone Safari history recovery tool. With an intuitive interface, you can recover many iOS data, Safari bookmarks, Photos, WhatsApp, etc. Three recovery options are possible with this tool: recover from iOS device, recover from iTunes and Recover from iCloud. This tool is free to use while allowing you to restore what you need. It is compatible with the latest iOS, iPhones, iPads, and iPods. The tool also functions well on both Windows and macOS.
- 3 recovery modes for iOS data recovery
- Data preview before restoring lost or deleted iOS data
- Supports a wide variety of data files, including Safari bookmarks, Messages, etc
- Works efficiently on Windows 7, 8, and 10 as well as macOS 10.15
- Supports all iPhone, iPod, and iPad versions.
Thus, if you have lost or accidentally deleted your Safari history, there’s no need to panic! Recover them and other data types like Contacts, Photos, etc., using the wide range of iPhone Safari history recovery tools above or the in-built iPhone tools for iPhone Safari history recovery.