Many different available recovery software users can access online, but how do you know which would deliver as promised? That is why this article will give you a review of one of the best recovery software for 2021 the Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery app. This tool is specifically made for iOS device users to help them recover their lost files.
Part 1: A Review on Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
This section will show you the specs of the Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery app, so you know what you are getting once you opt to use it. It has unique recovery features you will enjoy. Also, the software has a free version, but to enjoy the app’s full features, you will need the paid version, which will be broken down for you. It is also essential to know the pros and cons of any software you are purchasing, so this will be outlined.
The key features that make Jihosoft stand out as one of the best recovery apps for 2021 include the following:
- It allows for the recovery of data of different forms like videos, messages, call history, photos, audio/music, contacts, notes, reminders, voicemail, voice memos, etc.
- It is a multilingual app supporting languages including French, the default English language, Chinese, Dutch, and Espanol. Hence, you can switch to the language you prefer.
- It can be used on iOS devices and PCs with at least 1GB RAM, Windows 2000, Vista, XP, 7, 8, and Windows 10 devices.
- It is designed to thoroughly and quickly recover data lost or deleted from iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- It has a filter for only deleted files once you are done recovering all the files on your device. It makes it easy to recover what you need to recover since you get to preview them first.
Pricing and Compatibility
At first, you will have access to a free trial version to get the hang of how the software works. Then, you will need to pay for the version with all the features that let you recover files without limits. For the purchased Single User License or Personal Edition, you will pay $59, while you will need to pay $109 for the Family edition of the software. The Personal Edition only supports one device. On the other hand, the Family Edition lets you connect up to five devices to one account. In addition, you get lifetime support when you purchase the app and when there is an upgrade, you automatically get access to it.
Jihosoft Data Recovery has both the Macintosh version and the Windows version. In addition, it works on all iOS devices ranging from iOS 5.x to iOS 13.x. By implication, Jihosoft is compatible with all your iPhones, iPods, and iPads in their various models.
Pros & Cons
The following are the pros and cons of using Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery after reviewing it and getting opinions about the app:
- It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that suits even beginners who are not familiar with data recovery software.
- It effectively recovers all lost data files from iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices.
- It works on all types of PC monitors, which says a lot about its flexibility.
- To use the app on a Windows PC, it must have at least 250MB free HDD space and 1GB RAM.
- Only the paid version lets you recover files back to your device.
- You cannot preview individual images; you can only view the thumbnails after file recovery.
Part 2: How to Use Jihosoft iOS Data Recovery Software to Recover Erased Data on iPhone
Recovering lost files with Jihosoft does not take more than three steps, which are outlined below. Note that using the app is easy, but you still need a guideline to ensure you effectively do it:
- Download and Launch Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery App: Download and install the app on your Mac or PC, then use a USB cable to connect it to your iPhone. You can now launch the app. You may also launch it directly on your iPhone but using a computer allows you to create backup files after the recovery.
- Scan for your lost Files: Click on “Start Scan” and begin the process of scanning and recovering your missing files. You can also recover any backup files on your iCloud or iTunes as the app scans for lost files. The time spent on this step is greatly determined by the size of the files.
- Recover the Files: Since all your data will be displayed in thumbnails for you to preview, ensure you select “Only show the deleted” to make it easier for you. Note that you cannot view the images that have been recovered, except the thumbnails. After clicking the photos, choose the “Recover” option.
Part 3: Top 4 Users Unbiased Feedback on Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery app is one of the best online tools for 2021, and the following top four users give us feedback after using the software:
Katharine says: “Thanks to Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery. It helped me to recover an important SMS conversation I had deleted by mistake.”
Wilson says: “The recovering process is quite simple, and I don’t need to follow some complex instructions to get my lost data back. Recommend it!”
Samuel Odamah says: “The app was able to dig out old files that have been long deleted from the connected iPhone 7 device.
Kim Abbott says: “Accidentally deleted my comic-con photos. Restored them with ease using Jihosoft iPhone recovery. #lifesaver”
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a software that helps recover data lost on your iPhone or iPad due to scenarios such as water damage to your phone, accidental deletion of vital files, failure to update iOS, missing phone, iPhone getting locked or stuck, phone erasure, broken device, etc. After the review above and the customer feedback, you can confidently subscribe for a Jihosoft account and recover back all your lost files in a matter of three clicks and few minutes.