This article will introduce you to Minitool iOS recovery before purchasing it in 2021. We will talk about how Minitool Mobile Recovery for iPhone enhances your data recovery, its key features that work well together to achieve a seamless data recovery for your iOS device, its added advantage, and its downside if any.
Part 1: One Minute Review On Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS/iPhone
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS is an iPhone recovery tool that is free and easy to use. It is beneficial in recovering lost notes, contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc., from all iOS devices. Unforeseen loss of data may occur due to accidental deletion, virus invasion, factory resettings, device crash, loss of device, or iOS upgrade failure, but you don’t have to worry because Minitool iPhone recovery will retrieve your lost files with relative ease and fully restore all files.
Minitool Mobile Recovery is compatible with iOS devices like iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod T4, iPod T5, iOS 6.0, and above.
Key Features of Minitool Mobile recovery for iOS/iPhone
- Works in all iOS devices: lost files and iOS data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch can all be recovered using Minitool iOS recovery.
- Broad range recovery: Recover Contacts, SMS, Notes, Photos, Bookmarks, etc., no matter the mode of loss.
- Easy to install: The installation of Minitool is done in three quick steps as soon as you have an updated iTunes on your device
- Convenient: Its compatibility with all iOS devices, including iOS 11, is a great bonus. If you purchase one package, you can use it on all your iOS devices
- It is also available on Windows OS and macOS, which goes for $49.00 for the single-license one-year upgrade package
Pros of Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS/iPhone
- It is 100% safe
- Technical support is provided at all times
- There is a 30-days money-back policy
- Lost files are recovered and restored fully.
Cons of Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS/iPhone
- To enjoy the totality of Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS, you will have to get the sold version, as the free edition has a severe data recovery limitation.
Part 2: How To Use Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS/iPhone To Retrieve Lost Data
Before the recovery process begins, you will, first of all, authenticate your device by performing a quick “trust” action.
Open MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS and connect your device to the computer. An interface teaching you how to “trust your computer” will appear. Click “Trust” now after unlocking it with your passcode if locked, and then wait for a moment. The software detects that you have authenticated successfully and jump to scan
Step 1: Analyzing iOS data and scanning device.
When you click the “Scan” button, Minitool iPhone recovery will automatically analyze the data saved in the iOS device. After examining them, the software will scan the device, which will take a couple of minutes due to the amount of data stored. Click the ” stop” button when the desired data is found.
Step 2: Previewing scanning results.
The software will list all found files after scanning so that you can find and select your desired files via category and names.
Step 3: Saving recovered data.
When you have successfully chosen your desired file, click the “Recover” button to save them. You can either click “browse” to select your choice location or let it save automatically in the directory provided by Minitool iOS recovery for recovered files
Part 3: Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Minitool Mobile Recovery For iOS/iPhone Safe?
Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOS is an efficient recovery app that works well on all devices without subjecting your device to any virus or malware attack. As a result, it is safe to download and install on your device.
- Is Minitool Mobile Recovery For iOS/iPhone Free
It is only free for the Demo version, which is limited in data recovery. In order to get the best use out of Minitool Recovery for iOS, it is advisable to purchase the single-license-one year package. This package is sold for about $49.00 for both Mac and Windows.
- Can I Recover iPhone Lost Data Without Using a Data Recovery Tool?
Mostly, no! If they are not backed up in the cloud or in another material device that is still intact, the chances of recovering your lost iPhone Data without using a third-party recovery tool are slim to none.
Part 4: Users’ Genuine Feedback On Minitool Mobile recovery for iOS/iPhone
The general feedback on Minitool Recovery for iOS has been mostly positive, with its major drawback being an outdated user interface.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:mobile deleted photo recovery online , Leawo iOS Data Recovery and Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery
Loss of data on iPhones can be unforeseen and unprecedented, but it doesn’t necessarily mean the end for your precious files. There are many Data recovery apps in the app market, but Minitool comes in with one of the best reviews. Once you have an updated version of iTunes on your device, you can successfully install Minitool Mobile Recovery for iOs free on your Mac or Windows and recover your lost files as long as new data do not overwrite them.
It is essential to know that Minitool iPhone Recovery cannot guarantee data integrity since new data can easily overwrite deleted data.