If you’ve enquired about a mobile data recovery shop near me, then stick to the end of this article to learn about the best mobile data recovery services around you.
Part 1: Best Mobile Data Recovery Services
Here are 2 best professional and full-featured mobile data recovery services:
Stellar offers you a risk-free, efficient, and secure way of mobile data recovery. It provides 3 flexible mobile data recovery services: in-lab data recovery, online remote data recovery, and homegrown technology. Get back all inaccessible data from laptops, desktop hard drives, pen drives, tape media, SSD, HDD, RAID, solid-state drive, external drive, etc. There’s customer service support with updates on job completion.
Ontrack helps you recover lost data from different storage technologies such as SD cards, laptops, CCTV DVR, raid, virtual, tape, cloud, hard drives, SSD, mobile phones, etc. Human mistakes, hardware failure, cyber-attack, etc., are data loss situations that this mobile data recovery service can address. Depending on the urgency to recover your data, you can settle for any of its 3 data recovery services timeframe: standard, priority, and emergency.
Part 2: Mobile Data Recovery Tools
1. Tenorshare UltData
This professional mobile data recovery service recovers over 35 different iOS data types, including Safari bookmarks, contacts, messages, photos, videos, audio files, reminders, calendars, etc. iPhone 12 and iPadOS/iOS 14.6 versions are fully compatible with this tool. The Mac version allows you to recover backups of WeChat, LINE, Viber, Kik, etc. It offers 3 data recovery modes: from iOS device, restore from iTunes, and restore from iCloud. With Tenorshare UltData, you can recover directly to your PC or your iOS device. Its built-in preview feature ensures that only your desired files are retrieved. The tool also comes in handy for fixing iOS system issues. The annual license costs $49.95.
- A free trial version is available
- User-friendly interface
- Smart scan feature available
- Preview before restoring data
- Resolve iOS system troubles.
- Poor customer support system.
2. Enigma Recovery
This iOS mobile data recovery service can recover lost data on iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, and Mac. Whatever caused the data loss, Enigma Recovery can help you get back your call logs, messages, contacts, photos, etc. You can restore the data to your iPhone/iOS device or PC; the choice is yours! There’s no need to jail your iPhone to be able to retrieve your lost data, as Enigma Recovery sorts it out for you. It is compatible with different iPhone models and also works well on Windows and macOS. Its Multi-license covers 1-3 devices and costs $59.99.
- Customer support via email
- High speed of recovery
- Fully supportive of iOS 14
- Export data to PC.
- Poor customer service
- Does not support the recovery of all iOS data types
- Might not be able to recover data from some data loss scenarios
- No refund guarantee.
3. MobiKin Doctor for iOS
MobiKin is yet another software that provides mobile data recovery services to iOS users. With MobiKin Doctor for iOS, You can retrieve data from iTunes backup iCloud backup and iOS devices. Its scan feature gives you access to all your deleted or lost iOS data and ensures full recovery. Messages, Message attachments, and Contacts are some of the deleted data types recoverable with this software. Enjoying a high recovery rate and customer support, MobiKin Doctor for iOS answers mobile data recovery center question near me. The free version is available, but you can pay $49.95 for the full features.
- Availability of free trial version
- User-friendly interface
- Refund guarantee
- Scan and preview before retrieving iOS data.
- Customer service support is unavailable during weekends
- The refund policy is conditional.
4. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
This software helps recover lost Android data, irrespective of how long you may have lost them. Retrieve files, videos, messages, photos, audio, etc., with Dr. Fone -Data Recovery (Android). With support to over 6000 Androids, this tool has no limit to data loss scenarios, including retrieving data from a broken Samsung device. With 3 Android data recovery modes, you can choose to recover from an Android memory card, internal storage, or broken Android phone. Experiment with the free version or upgrade to the pro with $39.95 for an annual license.
- Supports data recovery from Android devices that are rooted and unrooted.
- Free scan and preview option
- 3 Android data recovery options
- No refund guarantee after purchasing the product
- Limited features are available on the trial version.
5. FonePaw Android Data Recovery
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a mobile data recovery service, providing easy data recovery for Android and Windows devices. SIM card, internal storage, and SD card data can recover using this tool. Extract data without backup, accidental deletion, virus attack, rooting issues, ROM flashing, broken Android phones, etc. Fix bricked phones also using FonePaw Android Data Recovery. The software can also be used on a PC to backup data and restore Android data wholly or partially. It comes with a free preview data feature before recovery. You can buy the annual license for $49.95.
- Compatible with Android and Windows
- Ability to fix bricked phones
- Free preview option
- 30-day money-back guarantee after buying a license
- Annual license restricted to only 1 PC
- Quite pricey for only 1 device.
Part 3: FAQs
1. What are the factors to consider when choosing a Data Recovery Service?
Here are some factors to be considered when choosing a Mobile Data Recovery Service:
- Security: The service should well protect your data and devices with surveillance systems.
- Experience: Settle for a company with broad clientele and high patronage.
- Price: Sometimes, to get the best, you must be willing to pay the fee.
- Customer support: Ensure that the company has a sound customer support system.
Thus, this guide has answered if mobile data recovery shops are near me. It highlighted critical companies that offer mobile data recovery services and software tools to get back your lost mobile data across different data loss scenarios. So, try out one of the above solutions on your iOS/Android device and feel the change.