Part 1: Recovery software and apps for Android
We have shortlisted some Android data recovery app for mobile that you can use and get the preferred outcome. Check them below and get your selected data recovery or the best video recovery app for Android mobile as per your need.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android is reliable Android mobile recovery software to recover deleted photos from Android phones without root. Even without backup and rooting, it restores the deleted WhatsApp messages on the device. It also allows restoring photos, videos, documents of WhatsApp Business and recovering messages, contacts, photographs of WeChat from Xiaomi and Huawei. This mobile deleted video recovery software allows recovering any other data along with the video to ensure the highest data recovery success rate. It is supportive with 6000+ Android phones and tablets. With one click, you can quickly recover deleted photos faster and easier than ever before.
- Support a wide range of Android devices over 6000.
- Scan over 1000+ deleted photos on Android in seconds.
- Support over 10 Android OS to undelete photos Android.
- Severely overpriced with misleading marketing messages.
- It can get difficult for average home users.
2. iMyFone D-Back (Android)
iMyFone D-Back (Android) is a widely used data and video recovery app for Android mobile that provides the most accessible mode to recover any lost and deleted files from Android without root. It helps to recover over 11+ file types selectively, such as photos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp, etc. It allows getting back your lost files from the device by covering various scenarios like broken devices. Most efficiently, you can recover data from a Google backup. With a deep scan process of your phone, the Android mobile data recovery softwarecan help you rescue your lost data directly without a backup. Preview and recover your information selectively with the highest success rate.
- Work with the subscription issue and give the best solutions.
- Provide great customer service.
- One is the most accurate and fast data recovery tool.
- It can cost a lot of time sometimes.
- Recover fewer data types than others.
3. Recovery software: Recover Deleted Files
Recovery software: Recover Deleted Files is an Android mobile data recovery tool for free that helps you recover several deleted data like photos, videos, and audio. This mobile deleted video recovery appwill recover all those critical data with ease in three steps like scan, preview, and recover. It is safe and reliable to ensure a high success rate recovery and determines whether you can recover your data. Without requiring technical skills, complete the recovery process with a straightforward interface, and preview all recoverable files before the data recovery process.
- Very easy to use and work perfectly.
- No technical skills required.
- Data recovery speed is excellent and reliable.
- Provide many ads during the process.
- May show only those files which are already available on the phone.
4. Undeleter Recover Files & Data
Undeleter Recover Files & Data helps you scan for and restore deleted files from your devices’ internal storage and memory cards. This deleted video recovery app for Android mobileuses rewarded video ads. The discovered file’s restoration is entirely free of charge, however to remove all ads and enable background scanning, you can buy the unlocker. Undeleter can scan app caches for images without root access with its many formats for scanning and recovering files heuristically for the supportive number of apps. You can use its Share menu to erase files directly securely through any other app.
- Get several free core functionality available.
- Recover many formats, though, to some extent.
- Clean interface easy to use and navigate.
- Scanning may take more time and can be slow.
- It doesn’t show any deleted files at all.
Part 2: Recovery software and apps for iPhone
You have already known about some best ways of mobile deleted data recovery app for Android. But, what is about recovery methods for iPhone data? For your iPhone device, learn the mentioned mobile deleted data recovery software below.
1. Dr.Fone – Photo Transfer
Dr. Fone – Photo Transfer helps you to recover lost messages, photos, contacts, notes, and more as soon as possible. This deleted photo recovery software for free download for mobile recovers data and helps fix various iOS system issues, such as white Apple logo looping, black screen, looping on start, recovery mode stuck, and more. With it, recover photos and videos between your iPhone and computers and available on Windows and Mac. You complete the process wirelessly when your iOS device and computer are in the same local area network. Easily backup contacts to your computer as a format of vCard file and recover it to your iPhone.
- Provide wireless services that are compatible with Chrome, IE, Safari, Edge, and Firefox.
- Protect privacy and avoid leaking.
- A one click phone data recovery that supports 3000+ devices.
- Forgets which content was download from the iPhone, so it does not re-download them.
- Expensive paid version.
2. Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery includes three methods to recover and protect your iPhone data flexibly. This iOSmobile deleted data recovery softwarehelps you recover lost data directly from your iOS device like iPhone or iTunes or Finder-created backup files. It ensures preventing data loss later by offering an Incremental Backup feature that stores your data on your computer securely and safely. You can rescue deleted data from your iPhone due to its compatibility with the version of Windows and Mac in six languages. Export your recovered data to your computer in formats like XML, VCF, CSV, PDF, and XLS.
- Very easy to navigate, read, and understand interface available for both Mac and Windows
- Don’t ask for deleting existing data.
- Free to download and easy setup.
- Data scanning can slow down sometimes.
- To import the recovered data back to the iOS device, it asked for using an iOS device.
3. Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery
Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery can recover all types of lost files securely and complete the entire recovery process in 3 quick steps. It allows retrieving up to more than 20 kinds of lost or deleted files. This dead mobile data recovery softwareensures fixing all possible data loss issues like system crash, upgrade failure, accidental deletion, lost or stolen, device broken, etc. It is broadly compatible with the latest iOS 14. It helps get all lost data back from any iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices without any hassle. You can recover any backup files from iTunes and iCloud by scanning them safely.
- Super easy to use and does not take a lot of resources.
- Provide three different data recovery methods.
- Work on the majority of iOS devices.
- A bit costly of the paid version.
- The free version doesn’t offer much.
ApowerRescue helps store data on your iPhone and iPad easily erased due to several unforeseen complexities, including factory reset, accidental deletion, virus attack, improper operation, unexpected error during iOS system, phone formatting, upgrade, etc. This iPhone and iPad mobile deleted data recovery software can extract the backup files easily from iTunes or iCloud. You can restore lost files with a couple of clicks to your iOS device without hassle, preview the media files on your device, iTunes backup, or iCloud backup file. It provides the option to distinguish the deleted files from the remaining ones on your device.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Preview the media files on your device, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Capable of distinguishing the removed files from the remaining ones.
- Long scanning time and cannot solve any system problem.
- The free trial can scan files only.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Restore Deleted Contacts iPhone and restore contacts iPhone
At the end of our discussion regarding the best mobile data recovery apps, we believe you have your preferred one. Thus, re-read the advantages and disadvantages of each tool to make a confident choice for successful data recovery.