Part 1: Best 6 Data Recovery Software for Mobile
This section will show some of the top-rated mobile phone recovery software, including the pros and cons.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android recovers deleted photos from Android devices without asking for rooting. You can get back deleted WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp Business data such as photos, videos, documents, lost WeChat messages, contacts, photos, etc., on Android without backup and rooting using this mobile phone data recovery software. It ensures the highest data recovery success rate and supports over 6000+ Android phones and tablets, including Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, Samsung, Moto Z, etc. It requires one click to scan over 1000 deleted photos in seconds and quickly recover from Android without root. It supports more than 10+ Android OS, including Android 11 to undelete images Android.
- Allow recovering and supporting almost any data type.
- Preview the data before recovery and allow searching the systems.
- Support well on all versions of the Android device system practically.
- Require rooting for the data recovery process.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS) provides iPhone data recovery for personal use and ensures the highest data recovery rate. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS) enables you to recover data like photos, messages, contacts, and more with the leading data recovery technology. It provides 3 iPhone data recovery modes to recover several data types most efficiently. It helps to recover data from iOS devices directly and allows extracting data selectively from iCloud and iTunes backup files. It provides an option to preview the results before starting the recovery process to ensure the selected data are what you want.
- Provide an intuitive interface and easy-to-use.
- Maintain safety and ensure not to leak any personal information.
- Support any type of iOS device and system, including the latest one.
- Fail to recover permanently deleted data and information.
- Provide expensive pricing for the recovery of deleted items.
3. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android helps to recover photos, videos, messages, contacts, app photos, WhatsApp, etc., for multiple Android devices, tablets, and SD cards. It provides an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and works well on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. This deleted video recovery software for mobile phones will offer you two recovery modules. You can recover from an Android device directly and restore your lost and deleted data from SD-Card by scanning it on your Android device without overwriting.
- Provide detailed steps on-screen while operating it.
- Recover deleted media files flexibly from an SD card.
- Compatible highly with Windows and Android devices.
- The scanning takes a lot of time in the SD recovery.
- Free to download but require a payment to use.
4. Disk Drill iPhone Data Recovery
Disk Drill iPhone Data Recovery offers a professional and powerful iPhone data recovery mode that can scan your iPhone directly to recover lost and deleted data. It also helps to extract lost data from stored backup files in iTunes. This iOS mobile phone data recovery software works well for all devices running the iOS system. Disk Drill allows you to recover multiple data types from your iOS devices. Disk Drill offers several free data protection tools such as Recovery Vault so that they can help keep your important files and folders safe. The free trial allows you to preview all or selected recoverable data.
- The interface is simple, friendly, and easy to use.
- Allow searching for recovery files by name.
- It works well with different file systems for recovering data.
- Allow recovering of 500MB data only with its free edition.
- It doesn’t show the condition or quality of the file in the scan results.
5. Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft FoneLab Android Data Recovery lets you recover deleted contacts, call logs, SMS, and documents from Android phones and SD cards. Restore any deleted data from various Android devices such as Huawei, Sony, LG, Samsung, Sharp, HTC, etc. you can retrieve lost videos, photos, music, and WhatsApp files from Android devices and tablets. This mobile phone data recovery software for Android can backup deleted or existing files to a computer. It recovers deleted files from several Android data loss scenarios such as OS update or rooting, forgotten password, device stuck/locked, ROM flashing, etc.
- Fix Android system issues and recover data from even broken Android.
- Allow recovering some of the data in the trial version
- Allow previewing the recoverable files before recovery.
- Take a lot of time to scan out deleted data.
- Recognizing the device after connecting with the program can be failed sometimes.
6. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery recovers data such as videos, photos, contacts, call logs, messages, notes, app data of WhatsApp, Viber, and others. You can recover lost data from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch on both Windows and Mac. It helps to restore data from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup files. With its recovery mode, you can scan the device or current backup. It allows you to preview and select data to recover and save them to the computer. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is compatible with the latest iOS 13/iPad OS and the new iPhone model like iPhone 11 to XR.
- User-friendly interface for the iPhone data recovery process.
- Support to recover almost 20+ types of data to ensure a high capability.
- Compatible with all iOS devices, including the latest version of both iPhone and iOS systems.
- The scanning time takes a lot of time than other iPhone data recovery tool.
- Require payment for the recovery and save the data to the computer.
Part 2: FAQs
1. Are data recovery tools safe?
Generally, you will find the data recovery software or apps safe. But, there is some limited mimic data recovery software that can steal information from your device. So, to ensure your safety, we will highly recommend doing proper research before trying any data recovery software or app to get back your data.
2. Where do the deleted files get stored in Android?
The Android system doesn’t provide any particular trashed folder for your deleted data. Whenever you delete a file on an Android device, it won’t go anywhere but get stored in its original spot in your device’s internal memory. The deleted file will be invisible on the Android system until the new data write in its place. Your deleted files are not permanently deleted and can get restored even though there is no Android recycling bin.
Thus, our guide about the top software for mobile phone data recovery software ends here. We believe, trying any of the mentioned solutions can flawlessly help you recover data. Lastly, as we have included advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone recovery software, you will find it easy while picking one that can fulfill your requirement.