Part 1: Tools to Recover Data from Locked Android
There are several reliable tools to recover data from a locked phone with the highest data recovery experience. We have included some top-rated data recovery solutions, including the offering features below.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android gets your lost photos from Android devices without rooting. Even without backup and rooting, you can restore deleted WhatsApp messages, WhatsApp Business data from Android devices and restore lost WeChat data from Xiaomi and Huawei devices. It ensures the highest data recovery rate as it is compatible with more than 6000+ Android devices, including tablets. To recover data from a locked Android phone with a broken screen, you can try the software because it brings back your data from any scenario.
- Allow scanning up to 1000 deleted Android photos in seconds without root fast and easily.
- Support more than 10 Android OS including Android 11 and several versions of Android OS to undelete photos Android.
- Without backup, recover previous, current, or deleted messages on WhatsApp in minutes.
- Allow recovering WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business attachments, including attachments, documents, images, voice notes, etc.
- It works well in up to 6000 Android devices, including Xiaomi, Samsung, OPPO, Huawei, Moto Z, etc.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)lets you rescue various deleted or lost data, contacts, text messages, documents, and WhatsApp messages (only for rooted devices). This software will provide you the highest data recovery success rate by retrieving files in a few clicks. Without backing up, you can quickly restore the deleted files with one click. You can get back files on Android from many common scenarios; the lock screen, system crash, etc., and recover data from a locked Android phone.
- Offer 3 recovery modes to recover deleted files from the internal storage, a broken Android, and an SD card of your Android.
- Recover data from data loss circumstances like device damaged/stolen, accidental deletion, forgotten password, jailbreak or ROM flashing, etc.
- Recover data like contacts, messages, call logs and more from more than 6000 Android devices.
- Allow scanning and previewing of deleted files for free and recover in a simple and click-through process.
- Support to restore data from broken Android phones like Samsung.
3. Android Phone Data Recovery
Android Phone Data Recovery helps you retrieve all data, deleted videos, contacts, images, messages, WhatsApp data, and more from your android phone. No matter what the data loss reasons are, it will let you rescue all lost data due to the factory reset, rooting, updating the android device, software crash, accidental deletion, android virus, etc. So, if you want to recover photos from a locked Android phone device, try it. It is compatible with several Android devices and allows data recovery with its advanced algorithm.
- Within only 3 easy steps, recover all the lost files from Android devices with this easy-to-use tool.
- Scan and preview your recoverable data for free to recover deleted data.
- Restore data due to SD Card damage, deletion, broken screen, corruption, factory reset, etc.
- Connect your device, scan the whole device, and recover data in a few seconds.
- Recover data from OnePlus, Samsung, LG, Sony, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and other brands.
4. iMyFone D-Back (Android)
iMyFone D-Back (Android) provides the easiest method to get your lost or deleted data back from the Android device without root. It supports recovering up to 11 data types such as photos, contacts, WhatsApp, and others. Along with recovering data from locked devices, this locked Android phone data recovery helps to recover your lost data from Android devices/tablets in various data loss scenarios. From a Google backup, you can restore data in the most efficient manner.
- Provide 3 modes of recovery to get back data directly from an Android device, Google backup, and broken device.
- Allow recovering up to content types such as photos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp, and others.
- Recover your lost files from Android devices in several scenarios like system crashes, virus attacks, broken devices, etc.
- By logging in to Google account, select data, and recover data from a Google backup.
- Work well with various devices to ensure the highest success rate and bring back your Android data.
5. PhoneRescue for Android
PhoneRescue for Android can rescue you from several data loss disasters. You can recover data from a locked Android phone, damaged device, factory reset, failure of upgrading version, etc. It offers customized technologies to ensure you get back your lost and deleted data and files based on a specific phone and tablet. Retrieve photos, contacts, messages, and any essential piece of data with the highest success rate. Without requiring backup, it can restore lost data directly to your phone.
- With one click, recover lost and delete necessary data directly to your phone without a backup.
- Offer all the possible ways of bringing hidden or forgotten data into your phone with or without root.
- Remove screen lock password including password, pattern, or fingerprint without losing any data.
- Provide the highest data recovery success rate.
- Require no tech knowledge to operate and provide a short tap to get full access to your phone.
Part 2: Ways to Unlock the Locked Android Phone
Have you locked your Android phone by entering the wrong password? Try any effective way from the two mentioned ways below.
1. Google Account
Before trying the solution, ensure that you have set your Google account. Before locking your phone, you should have signed up Google account. Then, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Enter password
Input the password to the device. While putting the wrong password 5 times, the device will alert you. Try again after passing 30 seconds.
Step 2: Choose Forgotten the password
Tap on the displayed “Forgotten the password” option.
Step 3: Insert Google account
Now, input your Google account and enter the password. Then, you can easily and flexibly unlock your device without hassle.
Note: Keep proper connection of Internet. Otherwise, you won’t log into your Google account and remove the lock.
2. Reset to Factory Settings
To reset to factory setting of your device, try the below steps:
Step 1: Go to the Recovery Mode
Power off your device and select the “Power” button. In HTC devices, press the option “Volume +.” Or, in Samsung devices, you need to choose the “Power” button, then select “Volume +,” and select the “Home” button. And so, you will be able to enter the Recovery Mode.
Step 2: Select option “wipe data/factory reset”/“wipe cache partition”
For wiping out all the settings and data, press the option either “wipe data/factory reset” or “wipe cache partition.”
Step 3: Reboot device
Then, reboot your phone and the pattern lock will be normal.
Note: You can’t use this method if you have something important not yet backed up because all the stored data in the mobile phone will get erased.
After reading this article, you know well how to recover data from a locked Android phone and the ways to unlock an Android device. So, try any of the mentioned methods for data recovery from a locked Android phone and get successful data recovery.