Now, let’s see the simple steps to follow to recover lost data.
Part 1: From In-built Huawei Backup
1. Huawei Backup
Step 1: Visit the homepage and click on Backup Record.
Step 2: Choose the contents you wish to recover and click Recover.
Step 3: After the recovery process, click on “OK.”
Part 2: Best Third-party tools to Recover Data from Broken Huawei
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android recovers deleted text messages, text messages, photos, video contacts, WhatsApp, call history, and other data from Huawei phones without backup or rooting. This tool will deeply scan your device for lost files and then provide you with options to restore and restore those files to your device.
- Freely recover deleted photos on Huawei phone without rooting the device
- Recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Huawei without backup
- Recover almost all deleted files from Huawei (video, audio, text, contacts, call history, etc.)
- Preview files before recovering them
- High success rate
- Suitable for Huawei Mate series, Huawei glory series, etc.
- It requires that you scan the entire drive.
- It does not display the computer drive names.
- The free version is limited to recover only 500 MB of data.
Step 1: Download the software, run it, and click recover lost data. Then, with a USB cable, connect your Huawei phone to your computer.
Step 2: Choose the file types you would like to recover from your Huawei device, and then click Start at the bottom-right.
Step 3: Preview, select the info you want and click Recover.
2. EaseUS MobiSaver For Android
EaseUS MobiSaver Android data recovery software is also an option for you to retrieve valuable data. Unlike using File Explorer, which can only recover multimedia files and documents, this powerful tool can recover more than 20 deleted or lost data from Android devices, including deleted photos, videos, audio files, messages, contacts, call logs and documents. It supports different Android phones, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Sony, ZTE, etc.
- Recover data lost due to accidental deletion
- Can quickly recover Android data even after a virus attack, device failure, rooting.
- Recover different types of files on Android no matter the format
- It enables data recovery from an Android phone with a broken screen.
- It requires root permission
- Android app needs to improve, as it is not very effective
Follow the simple steps below to retrieve data from a broken Huawei phone.
Step 1: Launch the EaseUS MobiSaver application and connect your Android device to a computer.
Step 2: Scan the device and find the lost files, then choose the correct file you want.
Step 3: Preview and retrieve lost data from a broken Android by clicking the Recover button.
3. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery software for android phones can easily scan deleted files from Android internal memory/SD card, extract data from broken, and factory reset Android phones. It helps you recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages, etc., and supports all android versions like Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, Google, etc. It doesn’t require a root required but has a high recovery rate. Gihosoft is very simple to use and has no data loss issues when in use.
- Easy to use and user-friendly
- Works with any data loss issues
- You can easily retrieve any file from Android Phone Memory for Free
- It can recover deleted photos, videos, music, audio, and other files with an original quality guaranteed.
- Can quickly restore deleted contacts, texts, and call logs in your Android phone
- It can retrieve deleted Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, and other files with ease.
- There should be a consideration on improving the user interface.
- You need a rooted device before any recovery.
- Need for enhanced stability.
Here’s a simple step to follow to recover data from a broken Huawei phone successfully.
Step 1: Download and install the software, then launch on your desktop.
Step 2: Now, select the files you wish to recover, then click “Next” and start scanning.
Step 3: After scanning, files would display in categories. Preview and recover data.
4. PhoneRescue for Android
PhoneRescue is a user-friendly data recovery software for Android that allows users to retrieve deleted or lost data from Android devices. iMobile PhoneRescue for Android devices comes with a variety of helpful features. Scan to recover lost files, photos, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, notes, etc., lost due to accidental deletion, factory reset, update or jailbreak failure, system crash, virus attack, device lost or stolen without any backup. Advanced technology ensures fast data recovery speed and a higher success rate.
- It provides a 4 recovery mode to ensure a higher chance of retrieving data.
- The program ensures that your recovered files are of high quality.
- It helps maintain the original quality of photos and videos.
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making the recovery process very easy
- It makes it challenging to find the files you want to recover
- Pricing is higher than other recovery tools
Step 1: Launch the program to connect your phone to your PC.
Step 2: Choose the file you wish to recover and start scanning.
Step 3: After scanning, select the items you want to by clicking on the recover button.
5. Dr. Fone – Android Toolkit
Dr. Fone Android Toolkit is the world’s first data recovery software for Android smartphones. It can recover text messages, photos, contacts, call logs, videos, WhatsApp messages, audio files, etc., regardless of whether you accidentally deleted or lost them due to operating system crashes or flashing ROMs. Use it as a general memory card recovery program to recover pictures, videos, audios, documents, files, etc., from the SD card of Android phones, tablets, and an Android data recovery application from the internal storage of Android devices.
- Support different Android operating systems
- Rescue data lost due to deletion, factory reset, SD card formatting, etc.
- Recovers data with high quality and fast scanning speed.
- The recovery process is risk-free and convenient
- Preview before Android recovery
- Compatible with various Android smartphones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei or ZTE, etc.
- User interface is challenging.
- Pricing is quite expensive.
Follow this simple 3-step guide to recover data from a broken Huawei phone.
Step 1: Connect the Android device to your computer and tap “Data Recovery.”
Step 2: Select the documents you need, then click on “Start.”
Step 3: Scan the broken phone for data, then click on the “Recover” option.
Now, you can see that it is easy to recover data from a dead Huawei phone. Our article exposed the tools that make Huawei’s broken phone data recovery simple and successful with just 3-simple steps.