Yet, the only difficulty is that Apple missed a crucial feature to those Apps – Recover deleted data. You might have ever seen iPhone data loss due to the following factors:
- Wrong processing, delete iPhone messages accidentally.
- iPhone got broken, smashed, crashed, and water damaged.
- iOS upgrade, factory settings restoration, or jailbreaking failure on your iPhone.
In this article, we’ll look at some potential ways for iPhone backup data recovery.
Part 1: How to recover data from iPhone backup?
As iPhone users with limited restoration experience often find it hard to decide which iPhone data recovery is the best, we decided to list some popular solutions currently available, and here’s what we’ve mentioned out.
Step 1: Open Finder/iTunesIf your Mac Catalina 10.15 or later, open Finder. Or, open iTunes on a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier. Connect your iPhone device to your PC via a USB cable. If a text asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the steps below.
Step 2: Restore BackupChoose your iPhone device when it appears in the Finder window or iTunes. Then, choose the Restore Backup option.
Step 3: Wait for the recovery
Check the date of each data backup and select the most relevant. Then, hit the Restore tab and wait for it to complete. If asked, type the password for your encrypted backup.
Also, note to keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your PC.
2 iCloud Backup
Step 1: Sign In iCloud Account
Turn on your device. You should see a Hello screen. If you’ve already turned on your device, you are required to remove all of its data before you can use these steps to retrieve from your backup.
Follow the onscreen instructions until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then select Restore from the iCloud Backup option.
Now, Log in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Select backup content Select your backup content. Check the date and size of each and select the most significant. The transfer starts after you select. When asked, enter your Apple ID to deep scan iPhone data recovery.
If you can’t remember your passcode, you can hit the Skip this Step button and log in later. But you won’t see them until you sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 3: Wait for the restoration Stay connected and look for a progress bar to complete. Based on the network speed and backup size, the progress bar might require a few seconds to an hour to finish.
Content like your images, apps, music, and other info will continue to recover in the background for the next few hours or days, based on the amount of information.
Part 2: How to recover data from iPhone without backup?
Below is a handpicked list of Top iPhone Recovery Software to recover data from iPhone without backup, with its key features and website links. Theoprcontains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
1 Dr Fone iPhone Data Recovery
With the advanced data restoration technology, Dr.Fone iPhone Data Recovery enables you to retrieve data like contacts, texts, images, and more, in the most effective and straightforward manner.. With Dr Fone iPhone Data Recovery, lost data is not lost. It help recover files from many similar scenarios. Also, you can consider using this iPhone data recovery download to scan the lost or deleted data on your iPhone, and preview the recovery details. It not only recovers data from broken iPhone without backup directly but is also able to extract data from iCloud and iTunes backup files individually.
- It helps recover iPhone data from internal memory, iCloud, and iTunes.
- Works great with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch versions.
- Original iPhone data will never be overwritten during restoration.
- Step-by-step instructions provided during the recovery.
- Compatible with both Windows and MAC.
2 FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
All in all, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery helps restore deleted files or lost data from iOS devices that support iOS 13 and higher. Using this software, you can restrore data from iPhone backup/without backup. The software provides three ways using which you can recover data. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool is secure to use, using it you can recover data without thinking about overwriting data on your iPhone device.
- Retrieve any type of lost data be it photos, videos, WhatsApp data, etc.
- Simple to use tool with intuitive interface.
- Restores data directly from iPhone devices without backup.
- 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
- Operates deep scan to recover as much data as you can.
3 Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
This iPhone data recovery app allows you to recover multiple data types flexibly. You can launch or download iPhone data recovery full package. You can restore and save the existing and lost files from an iOS device or iTunes backup to the PC. Here are some of its Supported Deleted Files: Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments. (More file types will be added soon) And, these are Supported Existing Files: Call Logs, Texts, Messages, Note Attachments, Notes, Message Attachments, Safari, Calendars, Voice Memos, Camera Roll, Photos.
- It is effortless to recover your iOS data. No technical skills are required.
- It supports iPhone 12 mini/12/12 Pro/12 Pro/11 Pro Max/iPhone Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch, etc.
- Scan the iTunes backups and mention them with detailed info like name, time, size, version, etc.
- You can check before recovering and extract the wanted files from iTunes backup to a customized PC location.
- Only three steps are needed: Connect your iOS device to PC > Preview and select files > Recover.
4 Syncios iOS Data Recovery
Syncios Data Recovery lets you recover your iPhone’s device lost data. It supports iPhone 7 and iOS 10. 3 restoration modes to recover data from your iDevice, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup. You can recover notes, messages, bookmarks, WhatsApp conversations, iPhoto, Instagram, etc. Moreover, you can preview what you’ve found before performing restoration. You can also select to extract found data to your Mac, or restore them to your device.
- You can preview before operating recovery.
- Recover your lost data from the PC or to the iPhone.
- It is one of the best iPhone photo recovery software that can recover lost data with high security.
- It helps you to get back lost data when the iPhone device got destroyed, system crash, and water damged.
- Helps you to save your data to the computer.
5 EaseUS Mobisaver
Have you accidentally lost precious images, significant contacts or recorded videos from unexpected iPhone corruption? EaseUS MobiSaver Free is powerful and easy-to-use iOS data recovery software for Windows and Mac and can be used to recover iPhone data after restore without backup. It can securely and restore lost data including text messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp, voice memos, Safari history, and more.
EaseUS MobiSaver also assists with Free iPhone data recovery without backup and can scan your iPhone connected to a Windows Mac or PC, and detects the deleted files automatically.
- Free iPhone data restoration software for Mac and Windows.
- Retrieve contacts, message, photos, videos, and other contents on your iPhone devices or from iCloud/iTloud Backup.
- Also, best for latest iOS 13 and iPhone 11/11 Pro/XS Max/XR/XS.
- Performs great on Windows 10/8/7 and macOS 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11 etc.
- You can recover 1000+ types of file types.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions: recover photos after factory reset iphone without backup , and recover data from iphone without backup
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:recover deleted whatsapp messages without backup iphone and Fonepaw iPhone Data Recovery
ConclusionThis article is all about to recover data from iPhone backup/without backup, which is getting back what you have lost.
Nevertheless, you might feel that your iPhone device, and the data on it, is at risk. In this case, you might go for a factory reset to erase your entire private information, but software solutions, such as those mentioned above, are still capable of recovering the data without any original data loss.