Then how to recover data from a Samsung phone or device with a broken screen? There are four ways you can try.
Part 1: Is it possible or easy to recover data from a broken Samsung phone?
Some people still find it difficult to believe that removed or lost files like videos can get restored; it sounds like a fairy tale that cannot happen. So let us put the misery to rest by adjusting it down for you. Lost files are not wholly gone into the air when they are missing. When you terminate a file or folder, your operating system deletes information about the deleted data from your storage and marks it as a free sector. Therefore, the files are not present or hidden where they were previously until the new data addition overwrites it. Thus, Samsung’s broken phone data recovery software can unveil the secret data and recover them.
Why is it even possible to recover data from a broken Samsung phone? Let’s take an image as an instance. When you remove or delete images from Samsung’s phone memory, it isn’t lost. With the “delete” function, only the space that the file contains is blank for reuse, but the removed files are still there.
Part 2: Top 10 Apps/Software to recover data from broken Samsung phone
We will now look into the top apps for data recovery from Samsung phones with broken screens.
1. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData app is powerful and intuitive Android recovery software for retrieving deleted images, videos, audio files, and WhatsApp texts from a Samsung phone or any other Android device. With its user-friendly interface, you can complete and control the Samsung broken phone data recovery process. You can organize the data or files that you want to recover from your tablet or mobile devices selectively. This software makes data recovery very easy, reasonable, and quick.
- It helps preview all files before recovery for better selection.
- It also allows the simultaneous recovery of multiple Android data files.
- It recovers removed/lost data and Android files.
- Have 24/7 free technical support.
- It also has a deep scan feature.
- The trial version has limited features.
2. Stellar Android data recovery
Stellar Android Data Recovery is one of the essential tools or software available to help users deal with data loss scenarios such as system crashes, disk corruption, media formation, files accidental deletion, and more. The file recovery application provides an ideal blend of a user-friendly dashboard, fast/deep scans, a problem-free recovery process, and a high flexibility degree. You can rely on Stellar Data Recovery to even recover data from a Samsung S7 phone with a broken screen.
- It supports 6000+ Android phones.
- Recovers lost and formatted files from Android internal memory.
- Supportive with all Android devices running on Android 4.0 & above.
- It works on all Samsung phones
- It supports cloud backup
- It is time-consuming
3. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery is another popular tool for managing data on both Android and iOS devices. It can recover your deleted Samsung data, back up saved data, and can even retrieve it to another device. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android) recovers a few other data contents, such as contacts and bookmarks from different Android devices apart from images, contacts, texts, videos, etc. Wondershare has integrated an exclusive scanning technology while designing this recovery software. The technology helps scan multiples of Android data within minutes and retrieve it directly to the device. And, you can luckily restore lost/deleted Android data no matter what the data loss scenario was.
- Great success rate of data recovery rate in the industry.
- Compatible with over 8000 plus android phones and brands
- Recovers images, videos, contacts, texts, call history, and more.
- Does not need any technical know-how to use
- Works without device’s rooting
- It supports Android and iOS operating systems
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
The EaseUS MobiSaver Android Software comes with a bundle of functions that should streamline data restoration and make it seem most straightforward than before. In addition, it comes with a practical design that should help save time by removing unnecessary processes. The EaseUS MobiSaver software should also help you recover data from Samsung phones with broken screens by utilizing the Windows platform. EaseUS MobiSaver provides two-tiered data recovery packages, and each one is different from the other; you can select the one you prefer based upon your current needs.
- It allows you a preview of the recovered data to confirm that it is the file that you require.
- It scans for all the deleted data in the system.
- It also helps you to recover deleted data with these email programs easily.
- Free technical support
- It can restore file types from the different storage
- It is not free software, but it does offer a free trial period
5. Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android
Aiseesoft FoneLab is one of the most straightforward programs to recover data from a broken Samsung phone. Android Data Recovery is an ideal recovery tool for android users that assists you recover deleted Texts, lost Messaging Attachments, Contacts, cleared Call History & images, videos, Music, Documents on your Samsung Android phone.
- Save your Android data from unfortunate deletions, water damage, etc.
- Support Samsung / LG / HTC / Sony / Huawei / ZTE mobile / tablet
- The easiest, fastest, and safest free Android data recovery software ever.
- It has a free trial and a paid version as well
- It is inexpensive besides other data recovery apps
- Recovered files might sometimes be corrupted or not fully recovered
6. iSkysoft android data recovery
The iSkysoft Data Recovery software is for those users who want to recover their accidentally deleted data from their computer. Like any other tool, the iSkysoft Data Recovery also comes with some ideal specs that you can surely use when you want data recovery from a Samsung phone with a broken screen. The iSkysoft Data Recovery program is risk-free software that you can use to recover lost Samsung files. It is available with a scanning mode based on how deep the scan you want for Samsung’s broken phone data recovery.
- Provides a deep scan to find your original file structures that are not overwritten or damaged.
- Offer the humanized preview ability to check quality expediently.
- Recover standard kinds of storage devices from FAT32, FAT16, or exFAT file systems.
- Recover most files kinds securely and selectively.
- Fully supportive of the latest Windows and Mac operating systems.
- iSkysoft Data Recovery does not allow you to copy the protected materials.
7. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android
MiniTool Power Data Recovery free edition is a one-stop solution for an accessible data recovery program to recover data from a broken Samsung phone. Users could retrieve the deleted, lost, formatted, corrupt files simply and securely with only three steps. This MiniTool free for Samsung broken phone data recovery tool can deep scan hard drives, memory cards, SSDs, etc., on Windows-compatible devices and retrieve lost data by system crashes and human errors. It is compatible with 100+ types of files, including images, videos, audio, documents, and more.
- This data recovery software helps users to recover lost files because of malware infestation.
- Restore all the files lost during disk partitioning with the help of MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- Users can fix all their lost content on a hard drive because of disk failure.
- It is safe and risks free
- Broad compatibility with several devices
- It is not free software
FonePaw Android Data Recovery Software helps to recover deleted & lost images, videos, audios, texts, contacts, call logs, and documents from your Android phone & Samsung phone quickly. Using it, you’re able to recover various kinds of data from Samsung phone and SD card, including videos, audios, contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp chats, history, attachments, and more.
- It can retrieve data from all brands of Android phones, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, Nexus, Google, ZTE, and many more.
- It also offers the feature to repair some Android software issues.
- You can also select to encrypt a backup that you make using this tool.
- Allow you to preview the data.
- It uses a parallel processing process that makes scanning fast.
- The selective scanning process can be tedious.
For those who have lost or deleted data, iCare Data Recovery is a third-party tool that can help you recover lost files that seem inaccessible. It helps recover permanently erased, deleted, or lost content from Windows devices and works ideally with them. The program is pretty small in size, only needing a hard disk space of 1 GB and only 100 MB of free space. Unlike other data recovery tools, iCare data recovery free has no data recovery limit allowing you to recover an unlimited amount of deleted data.
- The program can recover over 600+ file kinds
- iCare Data Recovery Free offers 2 recovery modes.
- All the found files come in a list of directories, and you need to tap each folder and sub-folders.
- Can preview files before recovering
- Supports major flagship Android devices and brands
- It is not free.
10. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is an excellent data retrieval software that helps to retrieve data from a Samsung phone with broken screen Android. It protects your data with Guaranteed Recovery and Recovery Vault. If you have deleted crucial files from your Samsung phone, this free Samsung broken phone data recovery tool for Windows can get it back relatively quickly. Its simple user interface makes it facilitative to recover your lost Samsung data. Some of its features are as follows:
- Free data security feature with Recovery Vault
- Free byte-level backups of your storage media
- Preview lost files before performing a recovery
- It works on all Samsung phones
- It supports cloud backup
- Other Android brands cannot use it.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:recover wechat chat history and recover deleted phone contacts android
Thus, we are sure that now you must have chosen which one of the Samsung broken phone data recovery software to select from the above list, right? Well, all the listed tools or software are good to use. Yet, if you are looking for a professional tool to recover data from a broken Samsung phone, then select among Tenorshare UltData and Dr. Fone – Android data recovery for your PC.