Part 1: How to recover deleted audio files Android in-built?
If you wish to recover lost audio files from Android without downloading any additional tool, there is an effective in-built method. Let’s know about them below.
1. Recover deleted audio files on Android
If you have already enabled the Google Account Sync, you can recover deleted audio files on Android. Without using a third-party tool, you can recover the files if you have enabled the backup settings; Google Drive will sync the files, including audio files, and upload manually to the drive. If you format the device, you will still be able to try the option to restore the data. Follow the steps to recover the deleted audio on Android:
- Open your Google Drive App available on your Android and find out the exact location of your audio files in the storage. To find out, type the name of the audio files.
- Select the Audio option after clicking on the Search space.
- The results will be filtered and displayed after choosing the Audio option. Choose the “Download” option as per your requirements and a strong Wi-Fi connection while downloading.
To recover multiple files, tap and hold on the file name.
2. Limitations of the method
- If you have never kept a backup, this way of recovery won’t work for you.
- Some data from your device may not get backed up automatically on the Drive. In that case, you need to keep a manual recovery of the audio.
- Google Drive offers minimal space for free. So, to create a backup of a large number of data, you have to buy additional space.
- The recovery process tool can be very time-consuming if you wish to recover multiple files at once.
Part 2: How to recover deleted audio files from Android with third-party apps?
Want a hassle-free process of deleted audio files recovery from Android? Third-party apps can effectively recover deleted audio files on Android.
1. Wondershare Recoverit
Wondershare Recoverit recovers lost/deleted data, including audio, and repairs any corrupted data files. It helps you to recover deleted audio files on Android with the highest data recovery outcome. It helps to enable you to scan your device for free and preview files before recovery. It creates a bootable drive for starting up a crashed PC.
Recover deleted audio files Android with Wondershare Recoverit
Follow the steps for the recovery of audio files using Wondershare Recoverit and get them back.
Step 1: Launch Recoverit
First of all, launch Recoverit on your computer. To run it on a Windows computer, select the icon “Wondershare Recoverit” twice on the Desktop.
Step 2: Scan the location
Now select a location from where you have lost your data. So, under the “Hard Disk Drives” tab, select a hard disk found under the “Select location” tab. After clicking the “Start” option, Recoverit will start scanning your entire device. Depending on the size, scanning will take time.
Step 3: Preview audio files and recover
Preview the scanned data by clicking the “Preview” button to click the “Recover” button to get your files back.
PhoneRescue has the highest data success rate of retrieving contacts, messages, photos, and other precious data. Recover deleted audio files on Android, find lost and hidden data on Android devices with or without root. You can quickly restore lost data directly to the phone. It removes the locked phone safely without losing any data.
Recover deleted audio files Android with PhoneRescue
To download, choose PhoneRescue for Android and download it on your computer. Here we have taken Samsung as an example.
Step 1: Set up the connection
After launching PhoneRescue for Android, build the connection.
Step 2: Select music to scan
Select the music you want to recover and tap Next. If your device is rooted, the Deep Scan function will be available. If not, then before starting, the program will automatically root your device.
Step 3: Preview the scanned files
Preview the audio files and select what you need. Click the button To Computer.
3. FoneDog Android Data Recovery
FoneDog Android Data Recovery can recover deleted audio files Android and restore call logs, contacts, photos, videos, text messages, and documents from any Android device, SIM card, or internal storage. It allows scanning deleted data for free directly from your Android phone without requiring root and losing data. It provides 100% security and ensures you no one can access your data.
Recover deleted audio files Android with FoneDog Android Data Recovery
To recover deleted audio files from Android using FoneDog Android Data Recovery, check mentioned step-by-step process.
Step 1: Download FoneDog and connect Android to the computer
Install the FoneDog toolkit on your computer and launch it. After connecting your device, you need to enable USB debugging.
Step 2: Select the file type
After debugging, you need to choose what types of files you want to recover from the displayed options. Select Audio. Click Next to start scanning your device.
Step 3: Recover selected audio
After completing the scan, you’ll see all your audio files on the computer screen. Select the files to recover and then click the Recover option found at the bottom.
4. Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android recovers deleted audio files on Android devices with ease and provide a high success rate of data recovery. Along with audio files, it allows recovering deleted photos, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, and documents from internal memory and external SD cards of Android phones. It helps to back up deleted data from Android to the computer.
Recover deleted audio files Android with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
First, download Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android on your computer to recover deleted audio files from Android. Then follow the mentioned process:
Step 1: Check the Audio box
After launching this software:
- Select the Android Data Recovery feature.
- After setting up the connection between phone and PC enabling USB debugging, click OK.
- After detecting your device, tick the Audio checkbox.
Step 2: Scan the selected files
You can either click Quick Scan mode or choose Deep Scan mode for scanning out the lost/deleted files. Here, we have chosen the Quick Scan mode.
Step 3: Recover audio files
After scanning the deleted audio, choose the Music tab found at the left panel to preview them. Choose the Recover option to recover deleted audio files Android and save them.
Part 3: FAQs
1. In an Android device, why audio file gets deleted or lost?
Most of the Android users have faced audio loss circumstances unexpectedly. If you are wondering why this happens, read the common reasons that can cause your file loss on an Android device:
- One of the reasons for the deletion of the audio files can be virus intervention to the device’s memory chip. Generally, the virus is installed on the external card and can infect the device’s internal system.
- Storage space and the files can get corrupted, and the system can’t read the corrupted files. You need to delete them, as they can erode the device’s memory.
- Device formatting of data can result in data getting deleted along with all files.
- Unintentional, unexpected, or accidental deletion of audio files.
- Factory reset of the device will lead to deleting the device data.
2. Is there any smartphone-compatible deleted audio recovery app?
Yes, you can select Deleted Audio Recovery – Restore Deleted Audios to recover deleted audio files from Android. Deleted Audio Recovery – Restore Deleted Audios can help you quickly and flexibly recover deleted lost audio files Android from your phone or external storage. It also allows previewing of the deleted audio files before recovering your deleted audio with a few clicks.
Finally, we will close today’s discussion regarding the best ways to recover deleted audio files from Android. Your audio files are a great source of entertainment or have colossal importance, and you won’t love to lose them. So, from our mentioned methods, choose any effective tool that suits you or fulfills your requirement. Without delay, implement your knowledge trying the preferred method, and get back your audio files.