Part 1: Recover deleted contacts in different devices using Google
Google itself allows other methods for other devices to recover deleted contacts Google account. Whether you have an iPhone device, computer, or Android, you can choose any operating ways for contacts recovery.
If you have an iPhone or a phone carrying custom Android skin like Samsung, you can use the mobile site within Google Contacts. Remember, you can choose using the ways only if you have synced device contacts to Google. The steps won’t work if you want to use other cloud services, for example, Samsung Cloud.
Follow these steps to recover deleted contacts Google:
Step 1: Go to contacts.google.com
Open your phone’s browser and go to contacts.google.com.
Step 2: Select Undo changes
Now, go to the settings icon found at the top and choose the option Undo changes.
Step 3: Select the time and confirm
Select the time from the available option and tap on the Confirm.
You could move your deleted contacts out of your trash if you deleted them in the last 30 days, easily synchronize contacts from your Google account and get them back. Now check the steps on how you can recover deleted contacts Google account.
Step 1: Go to Google Contacts and choose Bin
Login to contacts.google.com using your Google account, go to Google Contacts and click on the Trash or Bin option found at the left.
Step 2: Choose a single contact and recover
If you want a single contact, check the box next to the contact name and choose the Recover option.
Step 3: Recover multiple contacts
If you need to restore multiple contacts, choose your contacts first and then click on the Recover button at the top.
Using your Android, you can recover deleted contacts Google account with the Google Contacts website, including a built-in feature that can undo-delete changes. Now follow the steps to restore the contacts from Google Account.
Step 1: Log in to contact.google.com
On your computer’s browser, open contact.google.com and log in with your valid and same Google account that is linked with your Android device.
Step 2: Choose Undo changes
From the top right corner, click on the Gear icon and select the Undo changes option.
Step 3: Choose the preferred time and restore
From the given option, choose the time you deleted contacts and then click the Restore option.
Part 2: Tools to recover contacts in iPhone without Google account
Didn’t you save your contacts and contact groups to your Google Account? No worries! Check out the data recovery tools to fix the contacts iPhone device without a Google account.
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery
While wishing to recover deleted contacts without a Google account, iOS data recovery like Dr. Fone – Data Recovery can ensure you the highest iPhone data recovery rate. Even when you can’t recover deleted contact Google account, it can help you recover contacts and more necessary data like photos, videos, messages, notes, etc., directly from iOS devices, iTunes, and iCloud backup files.
- Recover contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, notes, and more from iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud.
- Connect the iDevice to the computer to recover the deleted/lost data from it without backup.
- Allow scanning and extracting the content of the iTunes backup and selectively export or restore them.
- Download, extract and restore selected iCloud content to the device data from iCloud backup.
- Support all types of iOS devices and are compatible with the latest iOS 14.
2. UltFone iOS Data Recovery
Didn’t save contacts in Google account? Recover contacts from the iOS device with/without backup directly using UltFoneiOS Data Recovery. It allows recovering over 35+ file types, videos, photos, and WhatsApp. It offers two robust solutions to get back deleted iOS data from iPhone and iTunes backup. UltFoneiOS Data Recovery fixes any iOS system recovery feature to repair your device before the recovery process.
- Recover from the iOS device like iPhone, iPad, and iPod directly without backup.
- Scan and extract any lost and deleted files from iTunes backup file.
- For Mac, allow backing up and restoring attachments of Kik, Viber, WhatsApp, LINE, and WeChat.
- Before iOS data recovery, ensure the device situation and fix iOS system problems, if any.
- Compatible with iOS 14/iPad OS 14 and supports almost all versions of the iPhone device, including the latest one.
3. Aiseesoft FoneLab
With FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery, you can safely recover your deleted or even contacts using its 3 powerful data recovery modes, iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud. Apart from getting back contacts, FoneLab can recover over 20+ file types with the advanced Intel acceleration and hardware configuration. With one click, you can backup iOS data and restore it with fast scanning.
- Recover 20+ file types, text messages, iMessages, attachments of WhatsApp/Messenger/Kik/Viber/Line, contacts, etc.
- Recover data from iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup with fast scanning speed and recovery rate.
- Scan, restore, and export lost data selectively from iTunes backup files.
- Download and import contacts and other important files from iCloud backup.
- Fix and repair your broken iOS devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod to normal before recovery.
Part 3: FAQ 1. What is the limitation on recovering the deleted contacts from Google?
Google will undoubtedly allow you to recover deleted contacts and call groups, but the feature offers various limitations. First of all, you cannot recover contacts deleted even from the Bin or Trash. Your deleted contacts will stay inside the Bin/Trash for 30 days by default. After the period is over, deleted contacts will vanish for good.
2. Is it better to save contacts in the phone or Google?
It is a better choice to save your contacts in your Google account. So, if you lose your phone or SIM cards, you don’t have to worry about losing your valuable contacts list. As you have the contacts stored in the Google account, you can get them back by signing in with your Google account on your phone.
Now, we shall end our discussion regarding the solutions to recover deleted contacts Google. I hope you learned how to recover data from Google and other top tools that won’t require Google or Google account for the recovery. So, based on your need, select a method, operate them, and quickly get back your contacts and contacts groups.