Is It Possible to Recover Deleted Files from Android Internal Storage? Are you wondering if you can recover deleted files from Android internal storage without pc? The answer is YES. When you delete a certain file from your internal storage, it does not get deleted permanently. At the same time, it is only marked as empty to allow you space for more storage. A common Android user is unaware of the technical aspects upon which the Android system works. The data on a mobile phone is based on binary encoding, and it still holds the file for future recovery. Hence, when you delete a file, you only delete the virtual appearance but not the root.
So, yes, it is possible to recover deleted files from Android internal storage without pc effortlessly. But the question is HOW? There are tons of solutions floating around on the internet that tells you how to recover deleted files from Android internal storage without pc. But which one is true? Hence, in this article, we have brought you the two most effective ways to help your case:
Part 1: Ways to Recover Deleted Files with PC
Here we have the first way of recovering lost data. In this way, a PC is involved via Debugging process. You need a data recovery tool installed on your PC. Once you installed it, your Android smartphone will be connected via USB cable. This way is considered the most effective way of recovering deleted files. It’s a safe and authentic way authorized by experts. Moreover, you don’t need to be a professional to operate it. Even a common user with no technical know-how can easily use it. Though there are various data recovery tools available, we brought the top 3 for you. Please check them out.
1. Dr. Fone
Dr. Fone features a simple and intuitive UI that does not demand any special abilities from the user. You don’t have to worry about your device compatibility because it supports more than 6000 devices. All of these capabilities distinguish Dr. Fone is the finest Android data recovery software. It has lightning fast data recovery speed. Dr. Fone Enables easy rooting of android devices and recovers all type of data like photos, videos, contacts, audio, calls, messages, from internal and external storage. This tool is 100% safe and also provides a preview of your data.
Follow these steps to recover deleted files from Android internal storage:
Before you begin recovering data, enable the Developer Mode from your mobile. Go to Settings> About phone and hit the Build Number several times.
- Launch Dr.Fone on your Windows/MAC system and connect it to your phone
- After scanning, select the data and move Next
- Wait for the recovery process
- Select the desired data and click on Restore.
Tenorshare UltData for Android Data Recovery is the ideal tool for recovering deleted or lost data from Android devices such as HTC, Sony, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Google Nexus, and others, including call history, contacts, messages, music, videos, and documents. In a matter of minutes, you can recover all sorts of data from your Android phone, including videos, photographs, and WhatsApp conversations. You may separate the files or data from your mobile or tablet that you wish to recover selectively. This tool makes data recovery simple, fast, and cost-effective.
If you want to know how to recover deleted files Android unrooted without pc then follow these steps:
- Install it on your PC
- Connect your phone with a USB cable
- Select the desired files and tap Recover.
3. Coolmuster Lab:
Coolmuster Lab comes with the most amazing features. It can help you recover photos, videos, messages, contacts, and other important files. This data recovery tool comes with the free trial version and is compatible with the majority of smart Android devices.
Here’s how you can run it:
- Install it on your PC and run.
- Connect your device via USB cable and enable Debugging Mode. Once you are done with it, you are good to move further.
- Once your phone is connected, tap Allow on your device to get the software access to your smartphones. Hit Select All from the scan result.
- On your left, you will see a list of contacts, messages, photos, and logs. Open and choose either of them and hit Recover.
Part 2: Ways to Recover Deleted Files Without PC
There are occasions when you lose your important data, and there is no PC around. If so is your case, then you are at the right place. This section will tell you how to recover deleted files from android internal storage without a PC. There are several ways to do so. Let’s find out how.
Recover Your Deleted Photos from Recycle Bin:
Many Android phones have a built-in recycle bin where you can recover deleted files Android unrooted without a PC.
- Open your Gallery and click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on the settings and tap on Cloud Recycle Bin.
- It will take you to all the recently deleted photos to recover.
Recover from Google:
In Android phones, there is an option of Google recycling bin to restore the deleted photos. All you have to do is to follow the given steps. Check them out.
- Open Google Photos from your smartphone
- Click on Trash
- Select the desired photos and tap on Restore.
Install Data Recovery Application:
Google Play Store contains different data recovery applications which will help you to restore deleted files.
- Open Google Play Store
- Type Data Recovery Tool on the search bar, the results will be shown on your screen.
- Select the highest-rated application such as Tenorshare UltData and install it on your device.
- Open the application and scan your phone.
- There will be different categories shown. Open the category you want to recover and select the desired file.
- Click on Restore
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Aiseesoft free iphone data recovery and Sim card contacts recovery
Smartphones have a significant influence in our lives. With every passing day, technology is bringing advanced features in smartphones, due to which the majority of people across the globe are dependent on their phones. Smartphones are used for communication, using social media, click pictures, use the internet, watching movies, and listening to music. Hence, the data saved on a mobile phone is very dear to everyone. And upon losing, it becomes a miserable situation. So if you are facing the same problem, use the ways mentioned above to recover deleted files from Android internal storage with/without PC.