1. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData provides 3 recovery modes for a flexible data recovery outcome. It ensures to recover deleted items on iPhone in seconds without losing a single piece of data. It allows an in-depth scanning of your device data with a computer and retrieves the latest data without backup. By taking a preview of the files, you can recover them selectively from iTunes and iCloud backup to the device or computer.
- Support recovering over 35+ file types, photos, SMS, contacts, etc.
- Recover deleted/lost/missing data directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud
- Provide cutting-edge data recovery technology to recover data in no time flat.
- Allow backing up and restoring WhatsApp, Kik, LINE, WeChat, and Viber with the attachments for Mac.
- Supportive with the latest iOS/iPad OS 14.6 and iPhone models, including 12 and later.
To recover deleted files iPhone, first of all, you need to download the UltData software on your computer and then follow the steps.
Step 1: Choose “Recover Data from iOS Devices” and connect devices
Run UltData on your computer, choose the “Recover Data from iOS Devices” option and connect the iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: Scan iOS device and preview data
Tick what you like to scan, and tap on the “Scan” option to proceed. All your scanned files will be listed according to the category of the program. Choose “Show All” to recover.
Step 3: Recover data from devices
Check the files and click the “Recover” button. The contacts and messages can recover directly to your iPhone devices.
Depending on the custom-designed technologies, PhoneRescue safely rescues photos, contacts, messages, or only any piece of valuable files from any iOS data disaster in a highly straightforward, efficient, and secure way. It will bring back files from iOS device, iCloud, or iTunes backup, fix your iOS system issues before recovery, and remove Lock Passcode and Screen Time Passcodes.
- Built on no-data-loss technology to ensure lost messages, contacts, photos, notes, and more get restored in seconds.
- Get full access to all data stored in iCloud backups and restore any piece of data you select without erasing current data.
- Preview the data and select anything to recover from an iTunes backup, whether encrypted or damaged.
- Remove all Lock Screens on the iOS devices such as passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID.
- Safely recover the Screen Time Passcode with a few clicks to operate all the iPhone apps as usual.
If you have no backup available, PhoneRescue can directly recover deleted files on iPhone. So, download PhoneRescue to your Windows or Mac and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and hit Recover from iOS Device
Connect your iDevice to the computer with its main USB cable. Choose the Recover from iOS Device mode. Tap on the Right Arrow icon and start the file recovering process.
Step 2: Choose the types of files and start scanning
Select the category to recover and press the OK button. After that, PhoneRescue will scan your device to find the selected file on your device.
Step 3: Preview deleted files and recover
Preview the deleted file and choose to recover. You can recover directly to your iPhone or save your deleted files to your computer.
3. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
FoneLab iPhone data recovery helps to recover lost or deleted iOS data within a couple of steps. It provides 3 recovery modes that will allow you to recover deleted items on iPhone. You can select one to scan your device directly and then choose specific things to get back. You can also restore the desired data from iTunes and iCloud backup. It allows trying out the program before purchasing.
- Restore photos, video, contact, audio, reminder, note, WhatsApp, etc., easily to the computer.
- Save data from any data loss scenario like forgot passcode, accidental deletion, device stuck, etc.
- Get back the deleted or lost data from iOS devices directly and iTunes or iCloud backup.
- Preview iOS data, including deleted and existing files, before starting the data recovery.
- Support all models of iOS devices and the latest iOS versions like iPhone 12, iOS 14, and below.
Let’s know about the process that won’t require any backup while data recovery and directly recover deleted items on iPhone. First of all, download FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, and then follow the steps.
Step 1: Launch FoneLab and connect the device
After installation, the program will automatically start. Choose the iPhone Data Recovery and press the Recover from iOS Device option. Connect your device to the computer.
Step 2: Start scanning
Click the Start Scan button now and wait for accomplishing the scanning. You can see a list of files on the screen.
Step 3: Choose data and recover
Choose the data that you want to recover from the list on the left side. Click the option Recover.
4. FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery will provide you a professional and flexible solution to recover deleted items on iPhone. It supports getting back data from any iPhone, iPad and iPod carried the latest iOS 14 version. No matter what the data loss circumstance is, it will bring back over 31 data types from iOS devices or iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Recover deleted or lost data directly to the computer by scanning without backup.
- Restore permanently lost/deleted iPhone data of disabled/lost/dead iPhone easily from current iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- Support various data loss scenarios like factory reset, broken screen, water damaged, forget the password, system problem, and more.
- Support recovering up to 31 data types from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iTunes, or iCloud backups.
- Get access to thumbnails of photos and videos and retrieve from backups and iCloud synced data.
Now, let’s check the process FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery offers to recover deleted items on iPhone.
Step 1: Launch FonePaw and connect the device
Run FonePaw on your computer. Choose the “iPhone Data Recovery” mode. After that, tap on the “Recover from iOS Device” features.
Step 2: Scan the device to detect data
Connect your device with its useable USB cable. Now choose the button “Start Scan.” After completing the scanning, you will find a data list on the left side of the interface.
Step 3: Preview and recover data from the device
Preview all the synced files, select data to recover, and click the “Recover” button to save them on your computer.
Thus, we listed some top free tools to recover deleted files on iPhone without backup. Without any backup when your device will get damaged for any reason, you can recover your data directly. Lastly, as we have described the recovery process most efficiently, we believe you won’t face any complexity while operating your chosen one.