Part 1: How to recover deleted files Android without root?
First of all, view these two inbuilt ways to help you recover deleted files on Android without root your device. Remember that there are a few requirements.
1. Settings App
When you lose or accidentally delete your data on an Android device, you have many recovery options available, including restoring data from the setting app of an Android device. Besides, if you have already created a backup of valuable files on your Android device, you can effectively recover deleted files on Android without root:
Step 1: Go to Account
On an Android phone, enter “Settings” and tap on the “Account” option.
Step 2: Sign in
Sign in using your account and enter your password.
Step 3: Restore
Tap on the option “Backup and Restore”. After selecting the backup, click the “Restore” option to restore.
2. Google Photos
If you used Google Photos to store your data like photos and videos on an Android device, you could recover deleted files on Android without root within 60 days from Trash:
Step 1: Open Menu
On your Android, go to the Google Photos app. Then, go to the “Menu” option found at the top left.
Step 2: Select files from Trash
Open the Trash option to see the deleted photos and videos. Select the items, then restore.
Step 3: Restore selected files
Now, tap on the “Restore” button at the bottom. Deleted data will be gone back to the original location on your photo gallery/Google Photos library.
Part 2: Best apps for Android file recovery without root
Most Android devices allow adding a memory SD card to extend your Android memory. In that case, if you face a data loss circumstance, you need not worry about rooting your device. Using any third-party Android file recovery without root, you can get back your lost/deleted data. Let’s know about Android data recovery solutions to help you recover data from Android phone memory cards without rooting.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
Tenorshare UltData for Android helps to recover deleted files on Android without root. It won’t require rooting to restore deleted photos or any precious data. You can recover all your necessary attachments of WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp on Android without backup and rooting. For Xiaomi and Huawei users, there has an option to get back lost contacts, photos, messages, etc., of WeChat. Tenorshare UltData for Android supports more than 6000 devices. It is risk-free and read-only software that won’t leak your info.
- Allow scanning over 1000+ deleted photos on Android without root in seconds.
- Support recovering lost files from over 10+ Android OS, including Android 11 and several Android OS.
- Download Google Drive backup selectively, preview synced data, and easily export.
- Retrieve files from Android phone internal memory without root and save it on a computer in one click.
- Compatible with more than 6000 Android devices/tablets, including Huawei, Xiaomi, Samsung, Moto Z, OPPO, etc.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Do you want to recover audio files on Android without root? Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android) will recover contacts, call logs, messages, photos, videos, and more in a flexible way. It provides three powerful data recovery modes so that you can choose your one to recover deleted files from the internal storage, a broken Android device, and an SD card of your Android phone. You can easily extract data from any recent model of broken Samsung phones.
- Connect your Android to PC for starting an in-depth scan to see the deleted files and restore them from Android internal storage and SD card.
- From both rooted and unrooted Android devices, restore deleted and lost data.
- Allow taking a scanning and previewing of the deleted files for free with a simple and click-through process.
- With 3 simple steps, recover data from broken Android devices like Samsung phones.
- Allow recovering data like photos, messages, contacts, call logs and more than 6000+ Android devices.
3. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
EaseUS MobiSaver for Android allows you to recover deleted files on Android without root. You can get back all lost files like photos, music, videos, contacts, messages and restore data directly to your phone. It offers quick 3 steps, and it wholly and effectively brings back data your Android lost data. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android provides an option to preview your scanned data before recovery to ensure scanned data includes your searching files. It supports 6000+ Android devices and tablets.
- Recover lost or deleted files from internal memory and restore files by scanning memory cards on the Android device.
- Recover data like photos, videos, contacts, and more from various data loss scenarios.
- Preview details of multiple data before recovery to decide what to recover.
- Export lost contacts in formats like HTML, CSV, and VCF to your PC.
- Allow exporting of scanned lost messages in HTML format for printing or reference.
4. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery helps to recover multimedia files such as music, photos, videos, and other essential files from your Android phones and tablets from internal memory and SD card without losing files’ original quality. Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Software offers a user-friendly interface that is very simple to use to recover deleted files Android without root. Recover lost data from Samsung in 3 steps by simply connecting your Android phone to PC, scanning for lost files, and previewing to recover deleted files.
- Recover data lost for system upgrade, accidental deletion, device rooting, software crash, virus attack, etc.
- Allow scanning of deleted files from internal memory and SD card of any Android with superb scanning technology.
- Extract deleted or lost data from broken Android phones and factory reset issues without requiring root.
- Allow retrieving deleted Excel, PPT, PDF, Word, TXT, and other necessary files with ease.
- Recover deleted videos, WhatsApp, etc., from Android devices like Huawei, Samsung, LG, OnePlus, Google, etc.
5. MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android
MiniTool Mobile Recovery for Android provides the highest data recovery to recover deleted files Android without root and get back lost and corrupted Android data from several Android devices, tablets, and SD cards. With its two recovery modules, an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you can recover text data such as contacts, call history, messages, WhatsApp, and retrieve media data like photos, videos, and app photos. It is available on Windows versions like 10.
- Cover various data loss scenarios like Mistaken Deletion virus attack, OS error, rooting, SD Card issue, etc.
- Allow scanning the SD card on your Android device to restore lost and deleted data.
- Scan your Android device/tablet to recover lost and deleted data directly from it.
- Support recovering data from multiple Android devices, tablets, and SD cards.
- Work well with available Windows versions, including 10 to 7/Vista/XP.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Restore Deleted Contacts iPhone and restore contacts iPhone
After following the above-stated ways for Android file recovery without root, you will recover deleted files seamlessly. Without voiding the warranty of your device, these solutions will help you recover your lost files from internal and external storage. Thus, now as you know well how to recover deleted audio files from Android without root and every other significant data file, you can perform the data recovery process without difficulties.