Part 1: Restore deleted iMessages from iCloud directly
It is uncommon when you delete an entire iMessage conversation. However, if you back up your iMessages on iCloud regularly, you can restore the whole iCloud backup and also recover deleted iMessages from iCloud selectively by following the below steps:
Step 1: Remove the device setting and details
Go to the Setting icon, General, and tap on Erase all content and settings. It will help you remove all the details on your iPhone and set the device up again.
Step 2: Go to the App & Data Setting
After restarting the phone, follow the initial instructions until you reach the App & Data Setting.
Step 3: Restore from iCloud backup
Choose Restore from the iCloud backup option and the portion of the backup that includes iMessages.
Part 2: Tools to recover iMessages from iCloud
We have shortlisted some reliable tools to ensure you restore deleted iMessages from iCloud directly and get back iMessages. Without delay, discuss their features in an informative way to compare them with your requirements.
1. Tenorshare UltData
Without losing a single data, Tenorshare UltData helps find back important content you want in seconds with 3 recovery modes. It supports photos, SMS, contacts, etc., and over 35 data types for recovery without any loss. You can scan, preview the chosen files, and recover any of them selectively to the device or computer of an iTunes backup in three steps. Tenorshare UltData helps recover lost/deleted data from iCloud and selectively restore the synced data to iCloud without data breach and supports data encryption.
- Provides 3 recovery modes to recover lost or deleted content due to any data loss circumstance.
- Offer an in-depth scanning of the device with a computer to retrieve the latest iPhone data without backup.
- Recover 35+ file types directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup files, and iCloud
- For Mac, allow backing up the data of Kik, Viber, LINE, WhatsApp, WeChat and restore.
- Supportive with the latest iOS/iPad OS 14.6 and all models of iPhone devices.
2. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone helps recover lost data from all iOS devices and the iCloud and iTunes backup files. It doesn’t matter how you have lost your data, it ensures restoring deleted photos, videos, contacts, calendar, texts, notes, WhatsApp, and other data. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone can restore lost or deleted data from all iOS devices and supports recovery from iCloud backup and iTunes backup.
- Recover data including contacts, photos, notes, videos, WeChat, WhatsApp, Kik messages, etc.
- Allow recovering Photo Stream, Camera Roll, and Voice Memos, etc.
- Cover all data loss scenarios such as iOS crash, water damaged, deletion, lost/stolen iPhone, jailbreak, etc.
- Recover specific iOS content from iTunes and iCloud backup files or even from encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Offer a user-friendly interface to ensure a quick and easy iOS data recovery outcome.
3. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery provides 3 data recovery methods to ensure you a successful data recovery experience from iOS devices and the backup files of iCloud and iTunes. It deeply scans your entire device to recover any supportive content directly. To restore deleted iMessages from iCloud, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery provides an efficient way by simply downloading and restoring the current and synced data available in iCloud backup. No matter the model of your device or iOS, you can restore data from the latest to oldest.
- Allow deep scanning of your iOS Device and restore deleted data from it directly.
- With simple clicks, scan and restore data selectively from your iTunes backup.
- Download and recover the synced data from iCloud backup files.
- Support recovering attachments of Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line, Kik, WhatsApp, Viber, and QQ.
- Support recovery of deleted data from the latest iPhone, iPad, and iPod carried the newest iOS 14.
4. LeawoiOS Data Recovery
Leawo iOS Data Recovery allows restoring photos, videos, contacts, call history, messages, etc., from iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch directly. Get back any formatted, deleted, or damaged data due to several data loss reasons. You can easily retrieve files from iTunes and recover deleted iMessages from iCloud backup along with other data, even for broken or lost iOS devices. It provides fast data scanning, analysis, and a versatile file preview of iOS content before recovery.
- Recover data directly by scanning and analyzing the devices from iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone models.
- Without connecting the device to a computer, extract old or updated backup data in iTunes to recover.
- Easily save any content in iCloud backups and export or extract the files whenever you need.
- Provide different file filter ways to search the data by file name or file format and preview the files as well.
- Support to all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models including iPhone 6/6 Plus, and compatible with all iOS versions, including the latest iOS 8.
AnyTrans has broken the sync boundaries to recover freely iOS content over 27 types. By providing more choice, it helps to manage the iTunes library without restrictions. You can easily manage and recover deleted iMessages from iCloudbackup files and other data in a quicker and secure way. AnyTrans helps to save your precious time and effort by allowing you to import and export the data in a batch. Without requiring any tech knowledge or skills, anyone can accomplish the task easily via its intuitive interface. Control different types of iPhone photos and videos like Slo-Mos, Time-lapses, Live Photos, Selfies, or any created albums.
- Support almost 27 types of iOS content across iPhone, iPad, iPod, iTunes, iCloud, and computer.
- Offer a full or incremental backup as per your requirement that makes the completete task fast.
- Allow downloading music and videos from over 1000+ sites to the iOS devices or computer
- Save time with the option of batch importing and exporting selected iOS data in one easy and quick way.
- Support all iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch carrying iOS version 5 or above.
Finally, we are at the last point of our discussion regarding how to recover deleted iMessages from iCloud. The listed direct and inbuilt way of recovering iMessages from iCloud and iOS data recovery tools’ usages will also help restore iMessages from iCloud by previewing and selecting data. So, which way is your choice? We promise, all the top solutions represented by us will get your desired outcome.