Now, how can I recover deleted iPhone backup?
While there are limited options for iPhone users compared to a computer or even Android users, online tools can successfully recover notes from iPhone backupbesides lost files, photos, music, messages, contacts, and more when using this software.
Part 1: Inbuilt ways to recover data from iPhone backup
Step1: Turn on your device and follow the onscreen set-up.
Step2: Choose the “Restore from iCloud backup” option, and Sign in to Cloud using your ID.
Step3: Choose a backup, then click restore.
2. iTunes or Finder
Step1: Connect iPhone to a computer using a USB cable.
Step2: Select your device after search on iTunes.
Step3: Click on “Restore Backup” and then click “Restore.”
Part 2: Tools to recover from iPhone backup
1. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery
Dr.Fone – Data Recovery is a complete iPhone backup recoverysoftware for iOS devices that has achieved the highest success recovery rate in the industry. No matter what you want to recover, lost contacts, photos, text messages, or even voice memos, Dr. Fone – Data Recovery can do it all. This iPhone backup recoverysoftware can directly recover data from an iOS device and recover data from iTunes and iCloud backup files. Recovering iPhone backup using this tool can be achieved with just a few clicks regardless of how you decide to recover it.
- Multiple functions allow you to do a range of things.
- Different versions are available for iOS and Android devices
- Easy-to-use interface.
- It works great with iOS devices and systems.
- Unable to recover permanently deleted data from iOS.
2. iPhone Backup Extractor
If your iPhone is broken or lost some important files due to accidental deletion or update failure, you can try Reincubate iPhone Backup Extractor to recover the data. It can help extract various files from iTunes/iCloud backups and automatically return to a copy of the restored iPhone, including photos, text messages, videos, call logs, notes, contacts, screen time passwords, WhatsApp messages, and other application data. It also supports encrypted backup, iCloud, 2FA, and damaged backup restores iOS watch data, and supports the latest iOS devices.
- It has excellent customer support.
- Fast extraction process.
- The very reliable and safe backup extractor
- Its purchase price is expensive when compared to others
- Difficult to navigate through the interface.
- Cannot recover data directly from iPhone.
Aiseesoft FoneLab is at the top of this list of the best iPhone data recovery with a user-friendly and direct user interface design. So, even if you are a beginner, everyone can easily use its fast and smooth operations. Aiseesoft FoneLab provides iPhone users with 3 options to conduct high-level and efficient data recovery. It can directly restore deleted or lost data from iPhone, iTunes backup files, and iCloud backup files. You can selectively preview and restore the data. It also provides the best and fastest data recovery service at and reasonable price. It is currently the best iPhone data recovery on the market.
- It is easy to use to recover all the most used and vital data from iPhone
- Responsive customer service
- Supports the latest iOS device immediately after its release and all other iPhone generation
- Language option barrier
- You cannot restore the entire backup file to your iPhone.
4. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft Data Recovery can recover data on your Mac, USB devices, hard drives, memory cards, digital cameras, and many other storage devices due to accidental deletion, formatted drives/partitions, improper operations, virus infections, and most different reasons. This recovery software provides two scanning modes to scan any Mac-based hard drive or external hard drive without destroying any data and instantly recover photos, videos, messages, documents, music, archive files, emails, etc.
- Choose the desired file typebefore scanning
- Well organized scan results
- Active deep scanning
- It recovers files from multiple devices
- It only runs a deep scan after a normal scan.
- It doesn’t guarantee full recovery
- File sizes are restricted on the free version
5. Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone
Stellar Data Recovery can recover deleted iPhone backupfrom crashed or corrupted hard drives or deleted. One of its outstanding features is to recover data from external hard drives, USB flash drives, and damaged CDs or DVDs. This tool also supports cloning, which can be used to copy your entire file system or a volume onto a new hard drive if yours is failing. Stellar works efficiently and has one of the most feature-rich wizards of any data recovery tool with options to scan using file type, scan specific folders, and preview files while still browsing.
- Deep scan recovers up to 100% of lost data.
- Restore data from different loss scenarios
- Easily access encrypted iTunes backup files
- Efficiently removes deleted photos and videos
- It ensures your data is safe and kept private
- The free version can only recover 1 GB of data.
- It’s a little too expensive when compared to others
Part 3: FAQ
1. Can iTunes backup be done wirelessly and is it portable?
Yes, iTunes backup can be wirelessly over Wi-Fi. iTunes backups are portable and can move from one place to another, stored in a Dropbox or a shared drive.
2. Before recovering is previewing possible for Stellar?
Yes, it is possible to preview Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, and Safari Bookmarks before recovering them.
So, now you know how to recover iPhone photos from backup. Thus, you don’t need to feel frustrated when you lose your notes or pictures, as these tools for iPhone backup recoverycan easily handle the situation. Hence, go ahead and try to recover photos from iPhone backup for freewith some of the above-listed options.