Let’s now look at how you can restore deleted files from Huawei.
Part 1: Formal Ways to Restore Huawei Deleted Data
Below are formal ways to recover deleted data on your Huawei device:
1. Recently Deleted Folder
A Huawei phone auto-creates recently deleted photos of Huawei on your phone’s gallery that acts as a “backup” storage if you want to recover or restore deleted photos. This folder keeps deleted photos for a maximum of 30 days, after which you permanently lose them if you do not get to recover them. So, if you’ve accidentally deleted photos on your Huawei device, don’t be scared! Follow through on this 3-step guide to use Huawei’s recently deleted feature.
Step 1: On your Huawei phone, open Gallery.
Step 2: Click Albums > Click Recently Deleted.
Step 3: Select the deleted photo (s) you’d like to recover and hit Restore.
2. Huawei Backup App
Huawei phones come with excellent built-in backup systems, and one of such is the app, Phone Backup, which allows you to create phone backup files effortlessly. You could restore deleted files to Huawei if you backed up the messages before deletion. With Phone Backup, you can selectively recover only your notes, and there’s no need for a PC to carry this out; just a 3-step guide is all you need:
Step 1: On your Huawei phone, launch Phone Backup > Select Restore > Select the backup location > Hit Next.
Step 2: Enter your backup password > From the options, select Messaging.
Step 3: Click Start Restoration.
3. Gmail Backup
It is no new sight to see phone users linking their phones with Google. It pays off if you’ve backed up your contacts on Gmail and have to recover them as Gmail can serve as a contacts backup tool for you. You can recover deleted contacts on Huawei using Gmail in 3 steps:
Step 1: Open Gmail inbox on your PC > Select Contacts.
Step 2: Locate the contact (s) you want to restore > Click More > Hit Restore Contacts.
Step 3: Select the backup file and tap Restore > Sync your Google account again on your Huawei phone.
Part 2: Professional Ways to Restore all Huawei Deleted Data
Apart from the formal ways of performing data recovery on Huawei phones, you can also use Huawei to recover deleted files third-party tools, messages, files, and contacts. These tools are efficient in data recovery and can be used just by anyone. Here are a few of them:
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
It is a professional file recovery app that allows you to recover different Android data files, including deleted photos, contacts, messages, etc. It gives you the option of selective data recovery using its built-in preview feature. With support to over 6000 Android devices, this software comes in handy to recover deleted photos from Huawei, WhatsApp Business, etc. Purchase the lifetime license for $4.99.
- Without rooting retrieve all deleted images from your Huawei phone.
- Tenorshare supports recovery of videos, documents, images, etc., from WhatsApp business data.
- Get back all the deleted WhatsApp texts even without backup or root.
- The UltData supports data recovery of 6000 plus Android devices, like Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, and more.
- Bring back missing WeChat texts, contact info., pictures, etc., from Huawei and Xiaomi devices.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android) is a tool for recovering photos, call logs, messages, contacts, etc. Enjoying compatibility with over 6000 Android phones, including Huawei, the software is ideal for recovering deleted files Huawei. Perform data recovery from broken Android phones with the three data recovery modes of this software. The one-year license costs $39.95 and covers five devices and 1 PC.
- Android data recovery from SD card and internal phone’s storage
- Scan devices very quickly and preview them.
- Data recovery from a broken Android device
- Selective android phone data recovery
- Export recovered data and save it on a PC.
3. PhoneRescue for Android
You can use PhoneRescue for Android to recover deleted messages Huawei p30, files, contacts, etc. It directly restores lost data to your mobile phone and can recover hidden data files on rooted and unrooted devices. The software can remove patterns, fingerprints, and passwords from your Android phone. $39.99 is the price for the annual license.
- Retrieve lost or deleted Android data
- Different Android phone versions are supported
- 100% success highest data recovery rate.
- Direct data recovery from Android phones
- File recovery from rooted and unrooted Android phones.
4. EaseUS MobiSaver For Android
You can either explore the free trial version or purchase its one-year license at $39.95. Recover deleted videos on Huawei phones using this software. Besides multiple data loss scenarios, this software can recover different kinds of data file types. Filter, preview, recover, and export files to a PC with EaseUSMobiSaver for Android. Its data recovery process does not overwrite existing data.
- Data recovery without overwriting of current data
- Get full support to recovery of a wide range of data types
- Free lifetime upgrade on purchase of a license
- Data loss from different scenarios, including accidental deletion
- High speed of recovery of different data types.
Thus, these are simple ways to recover deleted files Huawei, like deleted photos, contacts, messages, videos, files, etc. You can choose to settle for the formal data recovery methods on Huawei or use the third-party tools highlighted above to get back your precious deleted Android data.