Part 1: Recover photos, videos, and contacts without backup
Now check out some top ways to get back deleted photos and videos from iPhone or if you wish to recover iPhone contacts without backup.
1. Tenorshare UltData
Tenorshare UltData helps to recover up to 35 data types directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup, and iCloud. It provides three recovery modes to ensure a successful recovery data rate by recovering everything you want in seconds without losing a single piece of data. It allows you to take in-depth data scanning of your device with the computer to recover deleted photos from an iPhone without backup.
- Support 35+ file types such as photos, SMS, contacts, etc., directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup files, and iCloud.
- For Mac, backup and restore data from WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, WeChat, and LINE.
- Provide an in-depth scanning of the device with a computer to retrieve the latest data without backup.
- Allow previewing of data to ensure your selected one is what you want to recover.
- Compatible with the latest iOS/iPad OS 14.6 and the latest model of iPhone devices as well.
Let’s know about the process to recover photos from a broken iPhone without backup.
Step 1: Launch UltData and connect iOS Device to PC
Launch Tenorshare UltData on your computer, select the Recover Data from the iOS Devices option. Then, connect the device to your computer with the USB cable.
Step 2: Scan iOS device and select data for recovery
After detecting your device, tick what you want to scan and recover. You can also select all and then click on “Scan” to proceed. After finishing scanning files, they will be listed on the program according to the data category.
Step 3: Recover data from devices
Check the files and click the option Recover. You can either recover lost files to the computer or directly recover (only contacts and messages) to your mobile devices.
2. FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
FoneLab iPhone data recovery helps to recover iPhone without backupwithin a couple of clicks. It has three recovery modes to get data directly without backup files. It allows restoring iOS data from iTunes and iCloud Backup Files on the computer. Ensuring that you are recovering the correct data allows getting a preview of your selection before recovery.
- Restore iOS photos, video, iMessage, contact, audio, reminder, note, WhatsApp, etc., to a computer.
- Recover lost data directly from iOS devices and iTunes/iCloud backup files.
- Preview the detailed iOS data, including both deleted and existing files, before recovery.
- Save data no matter the data loss situation, such as device stuck, accidental deletion, forgot passcode, etc.
- Support all latest iOS devices, iPhone 12 carrying iOS 14 and older versions.
FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery can help you to recover photos from a stolen iPhone without backup. Let’s see the step-by-step process.
Step 1: Install FoneLab and choose iPhone Data Recovery
Download FoneLab, install it on your computer, choose iPhone Data Recovery from the interface, and connect your device. As you don’t have a backup, select Recover from iOS Device.
Step 2: Scan the device
Click Start Scan after the software recognizes your iOS device. After scanning, your data will display in categories on the left. Preview the photos and other content and mark the items that you want.
Step 3: Recover to save
After selecting the item, click the Recover option to save them.
3. Coolmuster iPhone DataRecovery
Do you wish to recover iPhone photos after restoration without backup? Then try Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery to bring deleted data back from many data loss circumstances. To perform iPhone recovery of contacts, messages, etc., without backup, it offers the “Recover from iOS Device” mode. It allows retrieving data from iTunes backup too.
- Support data loss scenarios like iOS upgrade/downgrade, accidental deletion, factory reset, jailbreak failure, iPhone screen broken, etc.
- Enable you to restore selectively from iTunes backup before data loss by scanning them.
- Preview the contents before restoring and extract your wanted files from iTunes backup to a customized location.
- Export contacts in formats like HTML, CSV, VCF, and text messages in formats like CSV or HTML with original quality.
- Support all models of iPhone such as iPhone 12 to 4, iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPod touch, etc., with iOS 14.
Don’t worry about recovering photos from a broken iPhone without backup. Coolmuster will help you to solve the issue. Let’s see how.
Step 1: Install the Coolmuster on your computer
After installation, run Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery on your computer. Plug your iPhone into the PC using your device’s USB cable.
Step 2: Scan the iPhone data
Select Start Scan from the main interface, and the software will fast scan your iPhone data.
Step 3: Recover data
Click your desired data type from its left panel, preview the data, and tick the data type selectively that you want to recover. After selecting data, click on the Recover to Computer button. All selected files will save on your computer after this process.
ApowerRescue covers different unforeseen reasons and provides a successful result. Along with recovering data from iTunes and iCloud backup files, it allows to restore photos or recover deleted videos from iPhone without backup. With some clicks, you can restore lost files, messages, contacts, calendars, call histories, and more onto your iOS device without hassle.
- Allow recovery of data from factory reset, accidental deletion, virus attack, or unexpected error during iOS system upgrade and so forth.
- Scan the device to get data back directly on the iOS device without requiring backup.
- Allow taking a preview of the media files on your iOS device, iTunes, or iCloud.
- The option to distinguish the deleted files on your iOS device like iPhone/iPad and locate the files you need.
- Offer detailed categories, a comprehensive user guide, and simple operations with a straightforward interface to provide the best user experience.
Check the ways that ApowerRescue provides to recover photos of an iPhone without backup or any other file that you want to recover.
Step 1: Connect your device and select files
Connect your iOS device to your computer and check “Select All” to recover all the files on the main interface or select a specific file you want to recover.
Step 2: Scan, select files and start recovering
Click the “Start Scan” option. ApowerRescue will analyze and scan your iOS device. You can select specific files in the preview area. Now tap on the “Recover to computer” option to recover them.
Step 3: Save in a folder after recovery and view data
Now, choose a folder to save the files on your computer. After completing the recovery, a notification will pop up. Tap on the “Open Folder” button to view the file. Close the window, choose the “OK” button.
Part 2: Tip to choose the best tool
What things are to be noted before selecting a recovery tool?
There are many iPhone data recovery tools available on the Internet. But what factors an iPhone data recovery should have? While choosing an iPhone data recovery tool, check out whether the software is:
- safe and reliable,
- compatible with your operating system and device,
- easy to use,
- performance range,
- support to file formats, and
- price of the paid version.
That’s it! We will close the discussion regarding how to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup selectively with chosen tools with the highest recovery rate. All the methods recommended in our article are super reliable and have easy-to-follow steps to recover iPhone with backup. In the end, the choice is yours.