Many things could lead to an unprecedented loss of files and data on an iPhone. Factors like theft, virus attack, malware attack, physical damage, botched iOS update, accidental delete, hack, loss of device, etc. One can simply not be too careful as accidents are as natural as they come; that is why apps like Recuva for iOS exist.
Just like Recuva, there are tons of data recovery software for iOS devices in existence, but we are focusing solely on the tenents of Recuva for iOS. Continue reading to find out if Recuva iPhone data recovery suits your data recovery needs.
Part 1: Best Review on Recuva for iPhone Software
Recuva for iPhone can recover deleted or lost iOS data safely without infringing on your privacy and the safety of your device. It is supported on any frequently used iOS device like iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Files like contacts, pictures, call logs, messages, notes, etc., can be recovered with Recuva for iPhone because there is no limit to the file size, file number, and the number of data it can recover.
Recuva for iOS has two main versions, the Recuva Free and the Recuva Pro, and they all have different strengths in functionality.
Key Features of Recuva for iPhones
- Deep Scan Mode: Recuva iPhone data recovery has an advanced deep scan mode that peruses your drives to find the tiniest files you might have deleted.
- Securely Deletes Files: Recuva uses industry and military standard deletion techniques to ensure that the files you want gone for good stays deleted permanently
- Recovery From Damaged Disks: Unlike most recovery tools, Recuva iPhone photo recovery can recover photos and files from newly formatted or damaged drives. It is highly flexible in that manner.
Pros of Recuva for iOS
- It is affordable
- It has an available free version.
- Its user interface is beautiful
- It cannot recover as many files when compared to its more-costlier rivals
Pricing & Compatibility: Recuva for iPhone has two main versions, and none is compatible with macOS. Although the Recuva free version offers advanced file recovery, it cannot be compared to the recovery functionalities of the Recuva professional bundles that go for $19.95 and $29.95, respectively.
Part 2: How Does Recuva For iPhone Work?
- After securely connecting your iPhone to PC and installing the program from an authenticated source, a welcome screen will appear, tap on “Next,” and advance to the next stage
- The following screen will show the file types; tick the space bearing the one you want to recover.
- Select a particular location to retrieve files from or tap “browse” for a specific location on your PC
- Click “start” on the next screen after you have decided on a location.
- Scanning has taken place. Tap on the “Recover” button next to the file and advance.
- Select the folder in which your deleted file will be stored.
Part 3: Genuine Users Feedback On Recuva For iPhone Data Recovery
It can find recoverable files at an impressive speed, has a user-friendly interface, and sends restored files back to your hard drive within seconds. However, although Recuva for iOS is not steeply-priced and easy to use, it can’t dig in quite thoroughly as higher-priced data recovery software.
Part 4: Other Helpful Alternatives For Recuva For iPhone Data Recovery
Apart from Recuva for iOS recovery, some other data recovery alternatives are quite as good.
- Disk Digger
Disk digger is a data recovery app that can retrieve lost files from most types of media that your computer can read, including hard disks, memory cards, USB flash drives, CDs, and DVDs.
Pros of Disk Digger
- It is one of the data recovery apps that run on Mac, Linux, and Windows
- It can view recoverable files as a list or as a thumbnail preview
Cons of Disk Digger
- It cannot recover data from an android or iOS plugged into a PC via USB; a separate app is required for the data recovery on android and ios
- It recovers strictly the type of files on its list with no option to define a new file type.
Recoverit is a free data recovery software for Windows 10 and below that can recover lost data from almost all storage devices, including external hard drives, USB drives, mobile phones, music players.
Pros of Recoverit
- It is free to download and use
- Recovers almost all file types
- It works perfectly for a range of devices
- It has a recovery size limit
It is cloud storage for backing up files. If you have an iOS, a PC connected to the internet, or an Android smartphone, you can retrieve the files you need from Backblaze, view them on your phone, use a smartphone app with the file, or email it to yourself someone else.
- It is convenient and accessible from any device
- There is no rigorous installation process involved
- It is an online-based data recovery that is prone to privacy concerns
- Easily a target for malware and virus attack
- There must be a solid internet connection before one can use Blackbaze.
Accidental loss or destruction of files on iPhones is unavoidable, but with recovery tools like Recuva for iOS, your files and documents can have a new lease of life. Many data recovery tools litter the app market, each with its specific mode of action, peculiarities and, limitations. With the in-depth study that we just carried out on Recuva for iOS, you can take your time to decide if it is the data recovery that best suits your data restoration needs. Keep in mind that it is pocket-friendly, has iron-clad security, recovers from a wide range of devices, and has an attractive user interface.