Part 1: Recover accidentally deleted contacts on Samsung
1. Samsung Cloud
Step 1: Navigate “Settings,” then click on “Accounts and backup.”
Step 2: Tap on “Backup and restore” and select the “Restore data” option.
Step 3: Now, select “Contacts” and other files you want to restore, then hit “Restore Now.”
2. Samsung Smart Switch
Step 1: Launch Smart Switch on the computer, then connect your Samsung phone via cable.
Step 2: Click Restore and tap “Select your backup data.”
Step 3: Select a backup to restore, choose the contacts option. Now click “Restore now.”
3. Google Contacts App
Step 1: Open the Google Contacts app on your device
Step 2: Choose Settings from the menu and tap on the “Undo changes” option
Step 3: Then, select the Google account for which you want to restore the contacts and tap “confirm”
Part 2: Software to Restore Contacts Samsung
1. Tenorshare UltData Android
Tenorshare UltData is our best software to recover deleted contacts from Samsung that also recovers deleted text messages, text messages, photos, video contacts, WhatsApp, call history, and other data from Android phones without backup or rooting. This tool will run a quick and deep scan on your device for lost files and then provides you with options to restore and restore those files to your device.
- It freely recovers deleted photos on Android phones without rooting the device
- Recovers deleted WhatsApp messages on Android devices without backup.
- Recover almost all deleted files from Android devices
- Suitable for different Android devices
- It requires that you scan the entire drive.
- It does not display the computer drive names.
- The free version is limited to recover only 500 MB of data.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
Dr. Fone-Data Recovery is the first Android recovery software with the highest success rate in retrieving data from Android devices. It can recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, etc. It is a unique software compatible with more than 6000 Android devices and can recover deleted photos from internal storage or SD card. It also supports extracting data from damaged Android devices too.
- It has multiple functionalities allowing you to do a range of things
- Different versions are available for Android devices
- It has an easy-to-use interface and is ideal for non-tech savvy people
- Works well with iOS devices and systems
- Requires that you go into developer mode for Android phones
3. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Data Recovery software for Android phones scans deleted files from Android internal memory and SD card, extracts data from broken, and factory resets Android phones. It helps you recover deleted photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp messages and supports all Android versions like Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Motorola, OnePlus, Google, etc. It doesn’t require a root required but has a high recovery rate. Gihosoft is very simple to use and has no data loss issues when in use.
- The software interface is intuitive and user-friendly
- Impressive operating system compatibility
- Very responsive to customer support service
- The price point is competitive and quite affordable
- A limited number of file types you can restore for free
4. FoneDog Android Data Recovery
Fonedog Android Data Recovery is an efficient way to restore deleted contacts from Samsung from other Android devices. It is one of the most recommended recovery tools that most people claim works very well to recover various types of data. It allows for the selective retrieval of data and enables users to preview files before recovery. It is also very fast with a high recovery success rate, safe to use, and malware-free. Also, It supports different Android devices and all versions of the Android OS. It recovers a large number of data in various formats. Understand what Fonedog can do for you by looking at some of its pros and cons.
- It allows users to selectively recovery of data.
- It is swift with a high recovery success rate
- It supports different Android devices and all versions of the Android OS
- It recovers a large number of data in a different format without root.
- The free version limits the number of files you can recover.
- Some data may not recover.
5. iMyFone D-Back (Android)
iMyFone D-Back (Android) is one of the most recognizable and efficient software to recover your lost files for Android phones and tablets. It is a professional and user-friendly Android data recovery software designed to restore messages, contact, WhatsApp history, photo, video, audio, and document with only several clicks. This Android Data Recovery Software supports 6000+ Android Phones and Various Android OS. All popular Android devices and Android OS are supported, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, and more.
- It selectively recovers 11+ file types
- Recover your lost files from Android phones in various scenarios
- It comes with a very high success rate of Android data recovery
- It supports 6000+ Android Phones and Various Android OS.
- It recovers a limited number of file type.
6. Yodot Android Data Recovery
Yodot File Recovery is an easy-to-use and convenient tool designed to restore contacts from Samsung account, hard drives, and other external drives. Yodot File Recovery supports more than 400 file types and solves data loss problems, including shift deletion, emptying the recycle bin, and formatting. Even for data without a defined file system, Yodot will recognize their format and restore them quickly. In addition to data recovery for files, photos, videos, music, formatted drives, and deleted/lost partitions, it also promises to provide better technical support.
- It helps simplify the file selection process.
- It enables users to search and retrieve a specific file format.
- It saves and resumes recovery sessions to avoid re-scan.
- Recovers lost data to the desired location.
- Fails to recover corrupted photos.
- Sometimes cannot recover any data with the demo version.
- It doesn’t show the real and exact names of recovered files.
- Requires users to send a request to generate unlock keys after purchase.
Thus, your essential contacts can still return to your Android device without stress if you follow the simple steps listed and restore deleted contacts from your Samsung device with just 1-2 clicks.