Part 1: Best tools to restore deleted contacts
With the iOS data recovery tool, you can efficiently restore contacts on iPhone 8? You can trust our mentioned data recovery tools easily because these tools support a wide range of iOS systems and iPhone models, with many of them restoring contacts on iPhone 6.
1. Tenorshare UltData
With Tenorshare UltData, you can recover texts, photos, contacts, and over 35+ file types of lost or deleted data directly from iOS devices or the backup available in iTunes and iCloud. Do you wish to restore contacts iPhone 7? No worries! It supports all iPhone models and is compatible with the latest iOS/iPad OS 14.6 and later. With its 3 recovery modes, you will be capable of finding back everything you want without losing a single byte ever.
- Recover contacts, messages, photos, etc., in no time flat by applying cutting-edge data recovery technology.
- Allow in-depth scanning of the device with a computer to retrieve the latest iPhone data without backup.
- Scan and preview the files, recover them selectively to device or computer from iTunes backup.
- Recover lost or deleted data selectively from iCloud and restore the synced data within 3 steps.
- Support backing up the data of WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Kik, Viber, and restore anytime (for Mac).
According to the custom-designed technologies the users have, PhoneRescue safely rescues data from any iOS data loss scenario at the first moment. You can easily recover photos, messages, contacts, or only any piece of valuable files that you have lost or deleted. It allows you to get them all back from the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, iCloud, or iTunes backup. With a few clicks, it recovers Screen Time Passcode safely. To restore iPhone contacts, you can use PhoneRescue and get a fast recovery result.
- Restore every deleted and lost data that you want in seconds with no data loss technology.
- Preview and select contacts, messages, photos, and more to recover from an iTunes backup file, even from an encrypted or damaged one.
- Get access to all data stored in iCloud backups and retrieves any data you select without deleting current data on iPhone.
- Fix several kinds of iOS crashes and revive/rescue your dead iPhone.
- Remove all types of Lock Screens on devices such as passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID.
3. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery enables you to recover data such as contacts, photos, messages, and more with the leading data recovery technology. Without losing any data, Dr. Fone – Data Recovery ensures to bring everything back most efficiently and straightforwardly. Do you want to restore contacts on iPhone 8 or 6 or iPhone 12? No matter the version, Dr. Fone – Data Recovery is the top-most tool to fully support the latest iOS system and iCloud backup with the best technical ability.
- Support in restoring photos, videos, call logs, SMS, iMessage, contacts, and notes to an iOS device.
- Recover files from many common scenarios, accidental deletion, water damage, system crash, forgotten password, etc.
- Provide 3 modes to recover data directly from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud.
- Scan the deleted or lost data on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and preview the data details before recovery.
- Compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models and support the latest iOS program and iCloud backup.
4. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery rescues your data from the data loss circumstances like iOS upgrade, forget the password, broken screen, system error, factory reset, etc. With it, you can easily restore iPhone contacts. Along with contacts, you can recover text messages, photos, videos, iMessages, voice memos, Safari bookmark, app photo, app data, and more. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery provides a free trial so that you can get an idea before purchasing it. It allows recovering deleted data from the iOS device of all models, even the latest iOS 14.
- Allow a deep scanning of your iOS device and recover deleted/lost data directly from the device.
- Scan and restore data selectively from your iTunes backup in a few minutes with simple clicks.
- Download and retrieve the desired data after choosing from the synced data from iCloud backup.
- Preview scanned data before starting the recovery process to ensure they are what you want.
- The new update includes the supportive option for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, Kik, WeChat, Viber, and QQ.
Part 2: Inbuilt free ways to restore contacts
You may think, is there any way to restore iPhone contacts without using any data recovery tool? Yes! We have mentioned two best practices for the contact recovery process without downloading any additional tools.
1. Restore using iCloud.com
You can restore contacts iPhone and contact groups from an earlier archived version in iCloud. Now, check the below process.
Step 1: Log in to iCloud.com
Go to iCloud.com and log in to iCloud.com using your valid Apple ID. If you have two-factor authentication, make sure to enter the code received on a trusted device.
Step 2: Check out the archived contacts
Click on the Restore Contacts found in the Advanced section Archived contacts, including date and time list for all available versions.
Step 3: Restore the contacts
Choose the archive of contacts that you want to restore from iCloud to your device. And then, click Restore. Wait for completing the restoration of your contacts. The restored contacts will then appear on all your devices.
2. Restore using iTunes
Restoring contacts from an iTunes backup will help you restore phone contacts iPhone and the recent photos, messages, and notes that disappeared. Let’s know how to recover contacts using iTunes:
Step 1: Connect your device
Run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone device. Click on the iPhone icon once iTunes recognizes your iPhone.
Step 2: Restore backup
From the “Summary” screen, tap on the “Restore Backup” If necessary, you can disable the “Find my iPhone” feature.
Step 3: Select the contacts and restore
Select the contacts that you need to restore and click on the “Restore” option. After completing the restore, you will have contacts recovered from the backup.
Finally, we have completed our discussion regarding the best ways to restore iPhone contacts. You can choose the iOS data recovery tools for getting back the deleted data in the simplest way or any inbuilt way to avoid the download hassle. The choice is for you to use anya recommended ways to get back contacts that you have deleted.