On rare occasions, though, your problem runs so severely that, even after general troubleshooting, the phone is still behaving in a wrong way. In that case, you might want to factory reset. However, a factory reset will remove all of the data and apps from your iPhone.
Before you go for iPhone 11 data recovery, you have a great thing to do. We know this could be a massive task since you have to sync important messages, data, contacts, photos, music, WhatsApp, notes, etc., from one mobile device to another. But don’t worry, we have six practical methods to restore data iPhone.
Part 1: How to restore deleted contacts iPhone 11?
We will introduce you to different ways to solve data removal and loss while you are using your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max.
Method 1: iCloud Sync
It isn’t guaranteed 100% to restore contact iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro (Max) and get them shown in the Contacts app or any other kind of data, but it segments down on a few steps. Then, deactivate and activate the Contacts with iCloud in Settings for re-synchronization.
Step 1: Open Settings app on iPhone 11 (Pro & Pro Max). Hit on Apple ID profile iCloud.
Step 2: Now, go to Swipe off Contacts Keep on My iPhone.”
Step 3: Turn Contacts on, and choose “Merge.” The contacts will sync to the iPhone 11. You could preview them in the address book.
Method 2: iCloud.com
Activating the data in iCloud settings before the data recovery information lost will save an archive onto icloud.com. Keeping this in mind, you might be able to go to the website and recover permanently deleted voicemail iPhone 11 (Pro or Pro Max) or other data from iCloud. This will restore the data currently on the device, but it’s easy to run and can solve the problem in seconds.
Step 1: Go to icloud.com on Mac or PC and login in with Apple ID and password. Now, click Settings.
Step 2: Go to the Advanced section on the left side, and choose Restore Contacts. Then, select an archive containing the missing contacts, hit Restore.
Step 3: Hit the Restore button again to let the restoration happen. Now locate the call numbers and contact profiles on iPhone 11.
Note: Look at Apple’s tutorial: Restore contacts, calendars, and more in Settings on iCloud.com
Method 3: Google
Suppose you are using Google Sync or other Cloud services, and the deleted iPhone data are included. In that case, you can quickly recover deleted contacts by setting your iPhone to sync with your Google account.
Step 1: Go to Settings Contacts Add Account on your iPhone.
Step 2: Select Google” or other Cloud services and log in with your email and password.
Step 3: Switch a specific tab to the open state and click Save to sync that data to iPhone.
Method 4: iTunes backup
Another way to restore data iPhone is to recover them from your iTunes backup file via the iTunes software, as long as you’ve created an iPhone backup beforehand.
Step 1: Sync your iPhone to PC and run iTunes. However, this will occur automatically by default.
Step 2: Now, choose your iPhone device from the Summary section, and then select which iPhone backup you want to retrieve. Most commonly, you’re just going to want to go to the current one, but you can try more until you look for the phone numbers you’ve lost.
Step 3: When you’ve considered your iPhone backup, hit the Restore button, and the process will automatically occur. Once done, disconnect your iPhone, and you should be able to see the contacts you’ve lost!
Part 2: Best iPhone 11 data recovery software
After a long-term analysis and redirecting customers’ views, we summarized the standards, did a brief of the most popular apps, and finally pulled out this top list.
1 Dr Fone Data Recovery
Dr. Fone Data Recovery is a tool of Wondershare ideal for retrieving deleted iPhone content. You can download Dr. Fone Data Recovery, then buy and install its Data Recovery tool. And it can restore 7 kinds of data from the device and restore 7 data types from iCloud or iTunes backup. Dr. Fone Data Recovery is one of the best programs for iPhone data recovery that assists you retrieves your lost data, pictures, texts, contacts, and more.
- Supports variant file-formats, including text messages, notes, voicemail, call history, etc.
- Offers preview of backup files before restoration
- Password restoration from the mobile phone
- Built-in with a small tool that can fix your mobile device to the normal state when your iDevice can’t get OS access.
- Compatible with iOS, iPad OS 14, and latest iPhone 11, iPhone 12, and more.
2 FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery
Retrieving deleted data from your iPhone is made a breeze by the FoneLab iPhone 11 data recovery tool or software. The intuitive user interface and noticeable sidebar icons make the software simple to navigate, making it easy to recover iPhone data.
FoneLab is a simple tool for restoring missing/deleted data. Not only can it restore data from iCloud and iTunes backups, but it can go for the recovery of 19 other kinds of data.
- Restores lost data from iOS Devices directly and iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Recover iPhone/iPad/iPod photos, WhatsApp, audio, contact, reminders, note, video, Instagram pictures, etc., to a computer.
- Check detailed iOS data (both deleted and existing files) before restoration.
- Save data in different scenarios (accidental deletion, device stuck, forgot the passcode, etc.).
- Support all iOS devices and iOS versions, including iOS 14, iPhone 12, and earlier.
3 Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery
Fucosoft iPhone Data Recovery offers a great tool to restore data iPhone 11 for both Windows and Mac systems. This program leverages high-level technology to help you recover lost files, restore contacts on iPhone 11, or an intelligent recovery. There are both free & paid versions available for Windows and Mac. Fortunately, you can do some iOS repair works with the free version.
- The software is easy to use, without any requirement of technical skills.
- It is 100% safe, with no disclosure or intrusions of your privacy.
- Entering and exiting free recovery mode, and smooth.
- No data loss even while using it to solve iOS system issues.
- Compatible with all iOS versions and devices, including iOS 13/14 and iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, Phone 12 Pro (Max), iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR/XS Max/X, and more.
4 Stellar iPhone Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is a comprehensive recovery iPhone 11 tool for iPhones with a great GUI. The software can restore even chat message attachments a feature found on only a few other iPhone data recovery tools.
In addition to file recovery from iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes, this data recovery software lets you remove unnecessary phone data. All this makes it a fantastic data recovery tool.
- Retrieve unlimited file formats on Windows and storage media.
- Freely restores up to 1 GB of lost data from your iPhone.
- Recover deleted iPhone data from an encrypted drive
- Capability to import data from PC to iPhone
- Recovery from iCloud and iTunes backup
Thus, we conclude with the features, pros, and cons individually for the nine best iOS system recovery software. If you face hard time-solving iPhone problems like restore failure, loop, frozen or disabled, black/white screen, or stuck on Apple logo, try any of the methods given above to restore data iPhone 11 specifically. What’s your preference? Lastly, please share this blog with your families or friends or families on social media as they will find it helpful.