Part 1: Third-party apps to restore deleted contacts iPhone
Well, you’ve broken your iPhone and hope that in some way, after having it recovered, everything is still on the up and up. Unluckily, your iPhone had other plans and didn’t want to go back to your contacts you.
Of course, there are still some reasons as to why your iPhone is missing contacts. So, let’s move on to the methods and know-how to restore deleted call history iPhone.
1 Dr Fone Data Recovery
Wondershare Dr.Fone Data Recovery is a bundle of programs to retrieve missing data on smartphones. In addition, you can use various small utilities for daily tasks, such as backing up images and unlocking the iPhone’s screen.
First of all, it is a data recovery tool that comes in handy if you mistakenly remove images, contacts, or crucial messages on your smartphone.
- The highest data recovery rate for iPhones in the industry.
- Recover data from iTunes, iPhone, and iCloud.
- Recover contacts, images, videos, notes, texts, call logs, and more.
- Also compatible with the latest iPhone versions such as iOS 14, iPhone X, and more.
- Recover files from many standard scenarios such as system crash, accidental deletion, jailbreak, stolen devices, and more.
2 CopyTrans Contacts
With CopyTrans, you can edit, group, and remove your iPhone contacts directly from your PC. In addition, it helps transfer contacts to and from iPhone, Gmail, Outlook, iCloud, Excel, Windows, BlackBerry, Thunderbird, Hotmail, Android, and Yahoo, or keep entire device backups of your iPhone address book on your computer.
CopyTrans Contacts also saves all attachments like images, videos, GIFs, voice texts, and more. In addition, you can export the texts in various formats like Word, PDF, Excel, CSV, or HTML. So you can easily print, read, and share those iPhone conversations.
- Can quickly transfer contacts from one iPhone device to another.
- A great manager for cloud and iPhone calendars.
- Edit, delete and group your iPhone contacts from PC.
- Offline manage sensitive iPhone data or connect to cloud services.
- It supports all latest and iPad and iPhone version models.
If your iOS device is damaged, lost, or stolen, don’t panic! This iPhone data recovery software can smoothly extract the backup files as long as you have backed up your data via iCloud or iTunes. With a couple few button clicks. This iPhone recovery tool allows you to differentiate the deleted files from the current ones on your iPhone, making it easy to determine the files you are observing.
- It allows previewing media files on PC before recovery.
- It provides a clean interface including straightforward organization and easy user guide.
- Also, recover lost files via iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Distinguish the removed/lost files from the current ones.
- User-friendly interface and simple restoration process.
4 EaseUS Mobisaver
EaseUS MobiSaver Free is a solid and straightforward iOS data recovery program for both Mac and Windows. It can securely and quickly recover missing data, including texts, contacts, call history, images, videos, notes, WhatsApp, iPhone deleted call log, and more.
EaseUS MobiSaver Free can scan your iPhone, synced to a Windows computer or Mac, and automatically detects the removed files.
- Easily back up data from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- It also supports the latest and iOS and iPhone device versions.
- It facilitates lost partition recovery with a bootable drive.
- Allows email recovery from Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
- Scan all types of deleted data on the system.
Part 2: How to restore deleted contacts iPhone in-built?
1 iCloud Backup
If you have ever connected your iPhone contacts via iCloud, you can search the deleted files. However, this is a little-known function that Apple added since iOS, Apple will frequently archive a list of contacts needed to restore deleted contacts iPhone.
Step 1: Go to iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID and passcode.
If you have activated two-factor identification, you need to enter the code you received on an iPhone device.
Step 2: Choose Settings, scroll down a little, select “Restore Contacts” under the Advanced tab.
Step 3: Select contacts archive to recover the contacts from your iCloud account to your iPhone device.
Generally, suppose you backed up your iPhone to the computer using iTunes before removing the contacts. In that case, you can restore deleted contacts iPhone from iTunes backup to get back your lost contacts.
Given below are ultimate steps how to restore deleted contacts iPhone from iTunes backups.
Step 1: Sync your iPhone to the PC which already owns the iTunes backup you require. iTunes will automatically tune once it determines your iPhone.
Step 2: Select the device icon > hit on Summary > Select the Restore Backup option and choose to recover your iPhone device.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:oppo phone data recovery and fonepaw iphone
That’s all for how to restore deleted contacts iPhone with or without backups. If you still can’t find your removed contacts, it means they have been overwritten and cannot be retrieved anymore.
To avoid similar instances in the future, you’d better back up your iPhone device regularly. Given above are incredible iOS data management program lets you backup iPhone device to PC over Wi-Fi periodically and automatically.