Part 1: How to restore contacts from iCloud?
Without delay, let’s go to the most profound discussion regarding the easiest ways to restore contacts from iCloud.
1. iCloud Sync
You can restore contacts from iCloud by merging all contacts directly in your iCloud backup to your iPhone. However, while syncing all contacts from iCloud, you need an iOS device.
So, get the contacts quickly on your device from your stored iCloud backup by following the steps:
Step 1: Go to iCloud on your iPhone.
On your iOS device, visit Settings and choose iCloud to turn off Contacts.
Step 2: Turn on Contacts
Select Keep on My iPhone when a popup message appears. Now, turn on Contacts.
Step 3: Merge the contacts.
Select “Merge” for completing the process of merging your existing contacts in your stored iCloud account. Then, you can see new contacts on your device from iCloud.
2. Backup iCloud Contacts as a vCard file
If you are finding a simple step to restore contacts from iCloud, then try this method. But, first, export your contacts from iCloud backup as a vCard file. Let’s see how:
Step 1: Log in to iCloud
From your browser, go to www.iCloud.comand open it, log in to your iCloud account, and you will be able to see Contacts.
Step 2: Export contacts as vCard fileTap the “Contacts” option for opening the address book to iCloud. And then, from the bottom left, click the clog icon. Next, select “Export vCard…” found in the drop-down list. Finally, save this file on your computer.
Step 3: Send email and save contacts Now, send the file in .vcfformat to your email address. Next, open the email on your iPhone. Tap on the attachment. Then, hit the “Add Contacts” button. You can create new contacts or only merge them on your list.
Part 2: Best five third-party tools to recover contacts from iCloud
A third-party tool can easily connect your device with iCloud backup and bring your backed-up contacts from iCloud. But the most confusing matter is, which third-party tool can help you efficiently restore contacts on iCloud? Don’t worry! We have the top answers for you.
1. Dr. Fone Data Recovery
Dr. Fone Data Recovery is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software compatible with the latest iPhone versions 14 supported. Without offering any complexity, Dr.Fone enables you to restore data like photos, messages, and more with its leading data recovery technology. From 3 stages, including iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud, you are allowed to restore files. For example, when you try to restore contacts from iCloud using the software, it will ensure you the highest iPhone data recovery rate.
- Recover contacts, call logs, photos, videos, notes, messages, and more most efficiently and straightforwardly from iPhone/iPad directly.
- Scan the deleted or lost data on your iOS devices, including iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and preview the details before starting the recovery.
- Support the new model of iPhone, including the latest iOS version and the latest iCloud backup.
- Provide 3 iPhone data recovery modes and ensure the highest rate of iPhone data recovery.
- Allow extracting data selectively from iCloud and iTunes backup files.
ApowerRescue ensures an efficient data recovery process in various data loss circumstances such as accidental deletion, factory reset, virus attack, phone formatting, unexpected error during an iOS system upgrade, etc. Without hassle, it helps to extract the backup files with a couple of simple clicks easily. The iOS data recovery application helps recover contacts, call history, messages, photos, app, calendars, etc., on your mobile device, iTunes, or iCloud. In addition, you can restore contacts from iCloud.
- Restore lost files, including contacts, messages, photos, call history, app, calendar, Safari bookmarks, notes, reminders, etc.
- Allow previewing the media files before recovery to ensure your selective files on your mobile device, iTunes, or iCloud.
- Offer an option to distinguish the deleted files from the existing ones on your iOS device to let you locate the files quickly.
- Recovers any lost or deleted data from various data loss scenarios to ensure better experiences.
- Offer a comprehensive user guide, specific categories, user-friendly interface, and basic operations.
PhoneRescue is one of the most reliable and comprehensive iPhone Data Recovery solutions when you wish to restore contacts from iCloud backup by a straightforward, efficient, and secure method, no matter how it has been lost or deleted. With the highest success rate, it ensures you get back everything essential for you that you have lost in every possible way. Without requiring any tech knowledge, retrieve all your data in just three clicks a flash and fantastic way.
- Safely rescue from any iOS data disasters based on custom-designed technologies.
- Bring back the files like photos, messages, contacts, or more from iOS device, iCloud, or iTunes backup.
- Fix any iOS system issue, including frozen iPhone, White/Blue/Black screen of death, devices in Recovery or DFU Mode, etc.
- Allow removing Lock Screen Passcode, Screen Time Passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID safely and speedily.
- Freely preview and select photos, contacts, messages, and more to recover from an iTunes and iCloud backup.
4. Primo iPhone Data Recovery
With Primo iPhone Data Recovery, you are allowed to easily retrieve your lost or deleted photos and videos from Photo Stream, Camera Roll, and Photo Library without a backup. While wishing to restore contacts from iCloud or iTunes backup or any essential files, get them back, no matter how you lose the connections, whether it was a system upgrade or accidental deletion, or many more. You are allowed to recover over 25 data types from iDevice, iTunes backup, and iCloud. You can also fix any system error.
- Recover 25 types of iOS content, including iMessages, contacts list, call history, notes, photos, etc., from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Scan the iDevice for retrieving the lost or deleted iOS data directly without any previous backup.
- Get your iTunes backup for the process of iOS files recovery even when iDevice is lost or somehow not available.
- Get easy access, download iCloud backup to your PC, and selectively recover any iOS file you want, including contacts.
- Fix iOS system crashes and issues, including iDevice stuck on black/white screen, an upgrade error, and Apple logo or a looped recovery mode.
5. Stellar iPhone Contacts Recovery
Stellar iPhone Contacts Recovery ensures a rich user interface to the users to facilitate quick recovery of disappeared/lost/deleted iPhone contacts. You will get perfect results when iCloud restores deleted contacts using this iPhone Contacts Recovery solution compatible with iOS 14.x to 6.x. It simply scans and repairs the deleted or missing iPhone contacts from iCloud backup even if your iPhone is damaged physically or lost. Along with contacts, you can get back other iOS content like photos, videos, messages, etc.
- Quick recover lost, missing, or disappeared contacts list from an iOS device with its rich user interface facility.
- Allow scanning easily and restoring deleted or missing iPhone contacts from stored iCloud backup even if your device is physically damaged or lost.
- Apart from recovering contacts, get back photos, videos, text messages, notes, and many more contents from your iPhone.
- Preview the scanning data before recovery to select specific and selectively that you want to restore.
- Recover data from iOS 14 and later devices, iPhone 12 to 5S, and older versions of iPhones.
[Recommend]: You can also refer to these solutions:Deleted iOS Photo Recovery and Restore Contacts from iCloud
Finally, we have reached the last stage of our discussion regarding the ways to restore contacts from iCloud with the steps to get back all of your saved numbers. So, are you going to try Backup iCloud Contacts as a vCard file or ApowerRescue or Dr. Fone Data Recovery? We assure you that all the above methods will give you excellent results in helping iCloud restore deleted contacts.