While recording a video, you may end up tilting the camera sometimes by mistake, resulting in wrong angle recording. So, what to do in such cases, and how to correct the video orientation? In such cases, you should use the best online video rotator. These rotators have the features to rotate video online in minutes the way you need it. Today, we will put an end to your search by providing you the eight best tools to rotate video online for free, and no need to download and install any programs on your device. Lets start!
Part 1: Top 8 tools to rotate video online free
Rotate video online with one click with Clideo. It is super simple and easy. One button on the right panel and a simple click can rotate your videos by 90 degrees, 180 degrees, or 270 degrees. In case you want to change the video’s format, Clideo offers a wide range of formats for your output video. The rotation tool works with all the popular formats, including MOV, MP4, VOB, AVI, WMV, etc., and even supports videos from Google Drive. The online video editor rotates videos with its “Rotate” button, and depending on the video size, it takes a few minutes to process.
- Rotates video within seconds.
- Availability of a variety of formats for output.
- Rotate MP4 video 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
- The interface is completely intuitive.
- It allows video creation using other existing videos, photos, slideshow, GIFs, and music.
The online video rotator Kapwing lets you rotate MP4 video online, mirror, flip, and quickly change a video’s orientation. It doesn’t need downloading any complicated software; thus, it is free and easy to use. From inside the Kapwing Studio, you can also trim, flip, resize, and add text to the rotated video. Though it has numerous video editing tools, a kind reminder will quickly lead you to the rotate button. The rotated video form can be 90/180/270 degrees clockwise, and you can download the rotated files from the interface. Its rotate tools work for any image, video, or GIF as well.
- Kapwing has tools for rotating, trimming, looping, adding subtitles, and filters.
- You can stop motions, share highlights, resize.
- There are collaboration tools with audio tools and media library.
- Brand overlay and text overlay.
- Video speed, controller, split and merge video features.
Rocketium, a part of the SaaS package makes editing and rotating videos online for free the easiest. You will get loads of various tools, including a rich media library having up to 15 million items in its collection. It enables the option to collaborate with others to build videos together. With Rocketium, add captions, brand your videos, upload background music, and more. Let Rocketium edit, rotate video online, and provide you with the best output. Upload your video, click on the ‘Rotate Video’ button, and with every click, you can rotate your video by 90 degrees.
- An API and SDK integration facility.
- Customize the videos.
- Thousands of customizable templates and Adobe plugin.
- Websites conversion with listing videos.
- Thousands of video templates
Aconvert is a comprehensive online video editing tool. It offers free video clipping and rotating online with its innumerable list of tools. Aconvert supports a broad range of video formats such as MP4, MPG, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, MOV, ASF, WEBM, M4V, VOB, M2TS, RM, or OGV. For getting a rotated file, upload your video file from the local folder or paste the URL. You will get many options to video flip and rotate online per your requirements.
- A wide range of transposition directions.
- Aconvert supports video file size is up to 200M.
- It is compatible with a lot of video file formats.
- You get automatically delete options for protection.
- Saving options not only on computers but also on online storage services, including Google Drive and Dropbox.
By using Veed, you can quickly turn your videos 90 degrees clockwise with each click. To video rotate online for free in an anti-clockwise manner, Veed gives incredible experiences. It features a simple interface and comes with various other editing tools, such as adding stickers, icons, shapes, trimming, clipping, changing the aspect ratio, adding captions and subtitles, and so much more. After rotating and applying other features, you can easily download the final video from the program interface with the processed video. Veed makes producing short-form video content so simple.
- Automatically transcribe video to text.
- YouTube cutter options.
- Video Speed with a controller.
- Split, clip, crop, trim, loop video, and Webcam remove background.
- It supports HD resolution and stabilization.
Movavi released Fastreel, an app to video rotate online for free. It allows editing videos online fast and efficiently with support to MP4 video format. You can rotate MP4 online, besides editing the footage using various features and tools to share on several social networks. You can download a video or choose from your file folder to rotate the video to the desired position. Each click will turn the video 90 degrees. You can easily change the orientation of a video from original or vertical to horizontal. Fastreel supports rotating the video 90, 180, 360 degrees.
- Various rotation modes are available.
- It offers extra tools for video editing.
- Compressing videos and cropping video dimensions is quick.
- Change video speed in few seconds.
- You get features like cutting clips, merging, muting, resizing a video clip.
Clipchamp is a free video editor, converter, compressor, and recorder to create videos. It allows you to trim, crop, cut, speed control, titles, add filters and effects to your videos, and edit the videos. Now edit videos from all angles by choosing and uploading your video and audio assets on Clipchamp. It has a stock library tab that offers a diverse variety of royalty-free assets.
With Clipchamp’s online video editor, you can easily rotate video online in a few minutes. Flip or mirror videos horizontally and vertically, including MP4 video, rotate online with Clipchamp.
- Create and edit videos for Windows or Mac, laptop or PC.
- Provides professional assets to combine the content.
- Drag and video.
- Imagery and audio as per requirement.
- Tools for creating YouTube, Slideshow, Facebook, and Instagram Promos.
Our final video rotating tool is Typito, an online video maker with photos and music. You can create stunning videos with the collaboration of pictures with its intuitive interface and rotate video online. Typito will help you create appropriate videos to post on all social media feeds, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. So, change your videos’ orientation to make fun videos in a few simple steps and foresee the final result by previewing them.
- Drag and drop editor tools.
- Typito supports more than 20 video formats with aspect ratio.
- It provides live video preview.
- Brand kit with style, fonts, and colors.
- Excellent customer service support.
Thus, we are putting an end to our discussion regarding top tools to rotate video online. All the tools have incredible features that will provide you the best video rotation experience. So, keep your perfect video rotation tool by selecting any of the listed tools above. Lastly, if you prefer an online rotation maker to get an ideal output with rich tools, try something like Clideo, Kapwing, or Veed to get the perfect rotated video clip.