Part 1: Samsung Data Recovery App for Mobile
You can get back your lost data by downloading a Samsung data recovery app. These apps are usually intuitive and results-oriented. Here are 2 efficient Samsung data recovery tools in the form of apps:
1. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
This Samsung data recovery app allows users to transform mobile data such as contacts, text messages, device settings, photos, etc., into a new Samsung Galaxy device. The app will enable you to transfer mobile data from an Android 4.0 device to a Samsung Galaxy device. Depending on the iOS version, iOS users can import data from iCloud, do a wire transfer or use iTunes on a PC/Mac to move data to a Samsung Galaxy device. Windows OS 10 users can also perform a wireless transfer of data to a Galaxy device.
- Recent Galaxy phones and tablets are supported
- Recover a wide range of mobile data, including app data
- Compatible with different Android phone versions
- iOS users can transfer data to a Samsung Galaxy phone
- Compatible with Windows 10 OS.
2. Recover Deleted All Files, Photos and Contacts
This Samsung data recovery app scans your device for deleted audios, contacts, photos, messages, videos, binaries, etc. With its user-friendly interface and design, you have a good user experience. The app thoroughly scans your Samsung device’s internal memory and external SD card to ensure that all deleted files get recovered, even hidden folders. With this app, you don’t have to perform a rooting of your device to recover deleted or lost data.
- No need to root your device
- Data recovery even without a previous backup
- A quick scan of the SD card and internal memory storage
- Supports image recovery of various file formats
- Restore different kinds of mobile data.
Part 2: Samsung Data Recovery Software for PC
Settling for a Samsung recovery software can be a big decision to make. This section would cover available Samsung data recovery software, with its features, pros, and cons:
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
With this Samsung data recovery software for free tool, you can restore a comprehensive set of mobile deleted or lost data such as messages, contacts, photos, videos, audios, attachments, WhatsApp, etc. Enjoying compatibility with over 6,000 Android tablets and phones with Samsung inclusive, Tenorshare UltData for Android can help recover your Samsung device photos without necessarily rooting your device. Its vast data recovery success comes from its ability to scan over 1000 deleted Android photos in a matter of seconds. It is compatible with macOS 10.10 as well as Windows 10/8.1/8 and other versions. The annual license costs $39.95.
- Recover only deleted files through selective recovery
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android devices
- A quick scan of files
- The license does not cover many devices.
2. Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (Android)
This is another Samsung data recovery software free for download with which you can restore selectively only files you need. Retrieve files like photos, contacts, messages, audios, call logs, etc. The software can function on over 6000 Android phones. It’s the free scan and preview before the recovery option, so you recover what is necessary. The recovered files can be saved on a PC, hence serving as a backup tool as well. It also functions as a broken Samsung data recovery tool. Whether rooted or not, your data can safely recover at $39.95, the cost of its annual license.
- Free scan and preview
- Selective file restoration
- File recovery from rooted and unrooted Android phones
- Save retrieved files to a computer.
- Only a limited number of days for refund after purchase
- The license covers only 6 devices.
3. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Available on Mac and Android, this Samsung data recovery software can recover all types of lost files such as messages, contacts, call history, attachments, photos, videos, audios, etc. The price of its one-year license is $49.95. Scan deleted files from an external SD card or the phone’s internal storage and rooting the device before data recovery is not necessary on this software. With this broken Samsung data recovery tool, you can extract data even if you factory-reset your device. It works well on LG, Samsung, Motorola, Google, etc. In elementary steps, you’d have your lost data back to your device again.
- Supports recovery of multimedia files, database files, documents, WhatsApp, and Viber
- Data recovery without root
- Restore data from broken Samsung phones.
- A little expensive
- Limited file recovery options on the trial version.
4. PhoneRescue for Android
Compatible with almost all Android devices, this Samsung recovery software allows you to find and restore hidden data from your device. With this software, you can recover everything you need, including call logs, WhatsApp history, audios, photos, videos, contacts, etc., directly to your phone. It supports the recovery of non-backed up data files. This Samsung data recovery tool can remove lock screen features like passwords, fingerprints, and patterns. It is free for download and use, but upgrading to the pro version with $39.99 gives you access to the full-featured tool.
- Remove device lock screens
- File recovery with or without root
- Full money-back guarantee
- May recover unneeded files
- It does not work well on some Android phones.
5. Disk Drill – Android Data Recovery
Disk Drill Samsung data recovery software gives you access to the internal storage of your Android device to selectively retrieve files that have been lost or deleted directly to your phone’s internal storage or external SD card. Android version 2.3 and above are well supported. You can use the tool to root your device before performing data recovery of your call history, text messages, photos, contacts, videos, media files, custom files, attachments, archives, etc. This Samsung data recovery software free download can work across multiple devices, but you can upgrade to the macOS pro for $89.00 or get the free Windows version.
- The basic plan offers so many data recovery options
- Buy the pro version and get a free Windows version
- The tool can root your device
- Quite expensive
- You can get a refund only after the purchase of a license.
Thus, we saw Android data recovery is possible using the right Samsung data recovery software. This article has explained professional data recovery software out there that you can use effortlessly to retrieve your Samsung data lost due to different mishaps.