Part 1: Introduction to Tipard data recovery
1. Tipard Android data recovery
Accidental deletion or operating system corruption during software updates is common, and it may cause data loss. Using Tipard Android data recovery, you could select, preview, and retrieve the required data that has been deleted. It can recover contacts, photos, videos, music, messages, message attachments, audios, call logs, and much more stored on Android phones, Android tablets, or external SD cards. This powerful tool will scan all the files and displays the preview of the chosen recovering file in detail. This data recovery tool works with all versions of Android OS.
Pricing: For Windows and Mac: You could buy this tool with a lifetime license for $39.16 and $69.95 to connect 1 PC and 3 PCs, respectively.
1. It recovers lost or deleted photos, videos, audio, contacts, messages, and more files from Android devices and SD cards.
2. It supports Android devices like Samsung, HTC, LG, and other Android OS devices between 2.1 and 9.0.
3. Scan your Android device automatically for lost data and preview the file you want to recover.
4. It helps you retrieve all the data lost with ease after scanning your Android device.
5. Use it to recover the data that got deleted on your Android and SD due to errors of high quality.
How to recover data with Tipard Android data recovery?
Step 1: Connect device to PCDownload, install, and launch the Tipard Android data recovery tool on your PC. Connect your Android device using a USB and wait until it gets detected.
Step 2: Choose filesChoose the files you want to recover under “Contacts and Messages” , “Media” or choose “Select All” and click “Next.”
Step 3: Recover the filesIt will scan and display all the data from the chosen files. Preview each data and select the ones you need to retrieve, and click “Recover.”
2. Tipard iOS system recovery
Tipard iOS system recovery will help you to fix your iPhone if it gets stuck in headphone mode or if the screen is blacked out or if it cannot get out of the DFU mode, if the display has frozen, and many more, name the reasons and this tool will help you to get your iPhone on track. This repair application is safe to use, and no data on your iPhone gets lost during the process. It offers two recovery modes for you to recover your iOS system professionally.
Pricing:For Windows and Mac: Buy this tool for $55.96 and $111.96, which comes with a lifetime license to connect 1 PC and 3PC, respectively.
Features 1. It fixes your iPhone from DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, etc., to a normal state.
2. It supports all iOS devices, including iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPad mini.
3. It helps get your iPhone to a normal state quickly and safely using Windows or Mac.
4. It leaves your iPhone well-organized with no data loss or change after fixing.
5. It offers two recovery modes to get your iOS system back on track.
How to repair iPhone with Tipard iOS system recovery?
Step 1: Connect device to PC Install and launch the Tipard iOS system recovery tool on your Windows or Mac. Connect your iOS device using a cable and click “Start” to begin.
Step 2: Verify info
The application automatically displays the details of your iOS device. Verify the info and if it is not right, then correct them manually.
Step 3: Repair After checking the iOS info, click “Repair” and wait until the process gets completed.
3. Tipard iOS data recovery
Tipard offers another tool called Tipard iOS data recovery, which helps you retrieve the lost iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod. With this tool, you could retrieve the data directly from your iOS device to your computer. You could recover text data like contacts, call history, messages, WhatsApp, calendar, reminders, notes, and Safari bookmarks and media contents if you use the specified iPhone model. If you have backed up the data to iTunes, then Tipard iOS data recovery will help you retrieve the iTunes backup data.
Pricing:For Mac and Windows: You can buy this software for $55.96 or $111.96, a lifetime license to connect 1 PC or 3 PC.
1. Retrieve deleted SMS, contacts, photos, and more from iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
2. It can retrieve the lost data from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad iTunes backup.
3. It restores your iCloud backup and helps to recover the selected data.
4. Supports all iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod of different versions.
5. Preview the iOS files chosen for restoring before the recovery process.
How to recover data with Tipard iOS data recovery?
Step 1: Connect device to PC
Install Tipard iOS data recovery software on your PC and connect your iOS device.
Step 2: Scan & Select an iTunes backup fileOn the page, click “Recover from iTunes Backup File,” which lists the entire iTunes backup files you have created so far, from which choose the one you need.
Step 3: Recover the filesThe list of files in the chosen backup gets displayed from which select the data you need. Preview the selected one in the main interface and then click “Recover.”
Part 2: User reviews of Tipard data recovery
? “It has an easy to use interface by which I recovered my mistakenly deleted photos in few steps in a short period of time.” — Dan
“Great recovery tool! It supports only a few file formats and since word document is one among it I was able to recover the important file” — Hebe
“I took a trial version of the tool to recover the lost data, but it didn’t meet my needs as features offered on trial are very limited.” — Julin
Part 3: Pros & Cons of Tipard data recovery
Pros:1. It has an easy-to-use interface, and so this tool is user-friendly.
2. It functions fast and supports selective file recovery.
3. The download process of this application is safe and secure.
4. This tool is compatible with both the new and old versions of the iPhone.
Cons:1. It supports and retrieves only a few file formats.
2. It offers minimum features in the trial version.
Part 4: People also ask
1. What to do if my Android device is connected but not detected?
In such a case, click the drop-down list, which displays three connection modes, MTP, PTP, and USB Mass Storage. Choose a connection mode other than the one used earlier, and then try to reconnect.
2. Is Tipard data recovery 100% secure?
Yes. It is a 100% safe and reliable tool by which you can securely recover the deleted files at ease.
3. What type of data can be recovered with Tipard data recovery? Use Tipard data recovery tool to recover:
* Photos, videos, audio, emails, documents, messages, and more.
* Those in recycle bin, hard drive, USB SD card, flash drive, etc.
* Those that got deleted due to deletion, system crash, and so on.
Scan and locate all such data mentioned, then preview and recover the files with ease.
Part 5: Best alternatives to TunesKit iPhone data recovery
TunesKit iPhone data recovery is not the only option dedicated to iOS data recovery, but other third-party choices are available. Among them, take a look at the best four alternatives to TunesKit iPhone data recovery.
1.Dr. Fone Data Recovery (iPhone data recovery)
Dr. Fone – Data Recovery (iOS), the world’s 1st personal iOS data recovery software, is a one-stop solution for recovering lost iOS data. It fully supports all iOS versions and iCloud backup. With this tool, you can recover deleted contacts, lost messages, photos, videos, and lots more in a simple way. The software fully supports iOS data recovery from iOS devices, iCloud backup files, and iTunes backup files. Trusted by over 150 million users, Dr. Fone – Data Recovery is secured, user-friendly, and highly effective in iOS data recovery.
- Lost data preview before recovery.
- Recover iOS files selectively.
- High security or data protection.
- Restore files to an iOS device.
- Backup data to Windows or Mac.
2. iMyFone D-Back
iMyFone D-Back is an iOS data recovery software with which you can recover iOS data from accidental deletion, factory reset, iOS error, failed upgrade, lost or stolen device, etc. Third-party app data synced to iTunes and iCloud can also be recovered and used without passcodes using iMyFone D-back. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can purchase the 1-year plan for $49.95 and have access to free technical support, free lifetime updates, free preview before recovery, and a license.
- Free data preview before recovery
- High recovery rate
- Selective data recovery
- Free trial before purchase
- Data recovery from iTunes, iCloud, and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
There you go! Without a doubt, the data recovery-related tools like iPhone data recovery, and iMyFone D-Backwork out well also. Thus, make sure you give them a try the next time you encounter data loss in iOS and Android devices.