Part 1: Free video trimmer download Mac & Windows
To get the fastest result, here is our recommended best app to transfer from Android to Android to transfer overall data from your old device to the new one. Let’s check them out and try one.
1. Dr. Fone – Phone Manager (Android)
Are you thinking of transferring files from Android to Android? Dr. Fone -Phone Manager, can be one of the best choices for you. But, why? First, it has made the overall process fast and straightforward. Second, you can transfer all data from Android to Android or other platforms like Mac, Windows, and iTunes. Third, you can share videos, music, photos, contacts, messages, documents, etc., entirely or selectively, and manage your Android with your computer, such as adding and deleting media data.
Enjoy the 1 Year License for a year at $29.95 for 1-5 mobile devices and 1 PC without auto-renewal.
- Transfer files between devices like Android to computer, including photos and more.
- Allows transferring from iTunes to Android and vice versa.
- Compatible with the latest version like Android 11 and Samsung S20.
2. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer helps you to transfer data from Android to Android using a PC without damage. Between different phone devices, you can directly move your selected content. With the help of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, it will be an easy transition so that you can transfer info from Android to Android. It is compatible with every phone and tablet running iOS and Android, including iPad, iPod, iPhone, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Google, and more. Almost all data types are compatible with Coolmuster.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer offers a 1 Year License with an auto-renewal facility at $25.95 licensed on 1 PC. You can use this product for 1 year.
- Maximum privacy security without spyware, adware, and viruses.
- It offers an intuitive, simplest, and user-friendly interface design.
- Merge content within one click by syncing data.
3. Droid Transfer
Save your messages on your Android device easily with Droid Transfer. Droid Transfer is an Android to Android data transfer app that allows you to transfer any data, including SMS and MMS, via a USB cable or overusing your local Wi-Fi network. With Droid Transfer, SMS and MMS can be stored in various file formats, including HTML, PDF, or Text with receivable dates and times. It can also save any photos, videos, calendars, and so on.
Droid Transfer for Windows will give you full and unrestricted access to 2 PCs for $30.00. It is a one-time purchase with a perpetual software license.
- Backup Android Messages to PC and print them with dates and times
- Export SMS and MMS to the PDF files.
- Allow syncing iTunes library with Android.
Part 2: Best file transfer apps for Android to Android without computer
1. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a valuable app to transfer data from Android to Android that offers an easy, quick, and unlimited contents sharing process. To transfer data with Send Anywhere, all you have to do is to use a one-time generated 6-digit key code for an easy file transfer. It doesn’t require any internet connection. Without using Wi-Fi direct, you can easily share links via all Social Media and Messenger Apps. With the Send Anywhere, you can transfer data from Android to Android free, including videos, photos, and music to your PC too. It allows sending large files without facing any difficulty of connecting to the Internet.
- Without altering the original data, transfer any file-type files.
- Transfer data without requiring data or the Internet.
- Easy to share links via social media and messenger apps.
2. Samsung Smart Switch
Smart Switch works very well when you want to transfer data from Android to Android Samsung. You can move your photos, contacts, music, text messages, calendar, device settings, and so on to your Galaxy phone or transfer App from Android to Android. It will let you find your favorite apps on Google Play, allow you wireless transferring from a compatible Android (4.0 or higher) to your Galaxy device, and a wired transferring via charger cable and a USB method. You can share app data and home layouts on your Galaxy device. Smart Switch allows you to scan and transfer data stored on your device.
- It supports multiple devices including the various versions of Samsung.
- Perform wireless transfer for Android 4.0 or higher and wire transfer for Android 4.3 or higher.
- Transfer any data to the Galaxy device.
SHAREit is considered the best App to transfer data from Android to Android by most of its users. You will get an excellent sharing experience with fast cross-platform speed, including free online feeds such as videos, music, movies, wallpapers, and GIFs. With SHAREit’s powerful media player, manage and enjoy your videos and audio. It has the fastest speed of transferring that supports almost all types of data. It allows you to get infinite online videos that you can also enjoy online with continuously updated. There are millions of high-quality songs and thousands of playlists.
- Fast speeding of 200 times than Bluetooth with the highest speed over 20M per sec.
- Transfer files without losing the original quality.
- Allows you to watch unlimited online videos offline.
Xender is the best file transfer app for Android to Android that will fulfill all your transfer needs. With Xender, you can share music, video, photo, and various files, including music, App, word, excel, PDF, zip, Folder, at any time in any place. It completes the whole transferring process without mobile data usage, has a 200 times transfer speed than Bluetooth, and supports cross-platform like Android, Tizen, iOS, Windows, and Mac. You won’t be required for a USB network connection or any additional PC software. Xender is popular with over 500 million users, and wherein instantly, you can play all music and videos right after receiving.
- Allows transferring files with the flash speed with the highest speed 40Mb per sec.
- Without limitation, send large and original files.
- It required no cables, data, or internet connection.
Manage your entire files sharing in one place with Zapya. When you use Zapya, you can share files of any size rapidly and any format to any platform, both offline or online. Without using Wi-Fi or mobile data, you can transfer files from Android or iOS to your PC. It offers four convenient offline transferring ways so that you can share files with someone within range. To transfer everything from Android to Android to multiple people, you need to create a group and invite others to connect. Then using the generated a personal QR code and scan, connect, and send files to those.
- Back up and transfer all the content and data from your old device to a new one.
- Share entire folders or selective large files at once and transfer with just one click.
- It offers the “Install All” feature to download all the apps simultaneously.
Thus, in the last part of our discussion regarding transferring data from Android to Android, if we asked, do you know which App will help you get your data transfer result faster than ever? I am sure you have the answer in your mind already, right?