Part 1: 4 iOS to Android data transfer apps
We have arranged some top iOS to Android data transfer app in this section.
1. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is an unlimited iOS to Android data transfer app that will allow you to send your photos and videos directly to other devices without computer or USB cables. Easily share data with your friends, move your music files to your iPhone device, and send it anywhere that you instantly want for free. This app doesn’t require login or registration. Instead, you can safely transfer your content by creating a private network connection.
- Complete the process by entering a generated key to transfer files.
- Provide an option to create a link to share with more people.
- Without having to enter a key, send a notification to the receiving devices to receive files.
- Allows playing the received music files right in the app.
- Play received video files with Send Anywhere supporting multi-language subtitles in its simple video player.
2. Smart Transfer
Smart Transfer is a powerful cross-platform iOS to Android transfer that supports almost all major smartphones and tablets. It provides secure sharing of content or data transfer from phone to phone or from one or many. This intuitively designed app supports contacts, including music transfer videos, photos, calendars, text messages, WhatsApp, and other large files to your new device. In addition, it allows you to connect devices through HotSpot and Wi-Fi networks and transfer large files efficiently.
- Secure data transferring process wirelessly.
- It supports cross-platform, including Android, iOS to share content.
- Easy connection setting through a generated QR Code.
- Supports transferring with some famous and multiple languages.
- It requires no cloud backup, wire, or cable.
3. Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
The Samsung Smart Switch wireless transfer app allows moving data, like music, photos, text messages, contacts, calendar, device settings, etc., to your new Samsung device. It will give you a wireless transferring process. You can also do wired transfer for Android 4.3 or higher version via charger cable and a USB device. In addition, the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile iOS to Android file transfer allows importing from iCloud.
- Transfer data from various mobile devices such as Windows, Blackberry, Android, and iOS to Samsung.
- Scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the phone storage or SD card.
- Switch various types of contents between two devices via USB cable.
- It supports images, documents, music, app data, messages, call logs, calendars, contacts, and many others.
- Share app data and home layouts by upgrading your phone devices.
4. Google Drive
Google has made the process of transferring significantly easier. You can transfer contacts from iOS to Android devices by using the Google Drive app. Google Drive offers ultimate ways to transfer data between devices. Within a few minutes, you can easily switch data. Google Drive is a safe place that will back up. You can share the Drive link with others and invite them to view or edit any of your data, files, or folders, besides quickly get access on Google Drive and see recent and important files even while offline.
- 15 GB of free storage to store media files.
- The search engine is very effective in getting the desired results.
- You can use the device’s camera to scan any paper document.
- Keeps all data secure from viruses or malware.
- View stored files and content even while offline.
Part 2: 3 ways to transfer data from iOS to Android with a computer
You can also transfer data from iOS to Android file transfer flexibly with the aid of third-party applications. Although there are countless on the market, we have picked a few outstanding transfer abilities and other feature sets.
1. MobileTrans – Phone transfer
With MobileTrans – Phone Transfer, you can quickly transfer data from iOS to Android in one click across the bridge, supporting 8000+ mobile devices. According to your requirements, you can choose and share data like contacts, videos, photos, attachments, etc. Moreover, you will get transferring speed 3X faster compared to others like Bluetooth or other transferring Apps.
For the Windows version, MobileTrans – Phone Transfer requires $29.95, whereas for a full-featured set $39.95 for a year.
- It supports over 17 kinds of data, including photos, messages, contacts, music, and more.
- It allows devices over 8000 running Android, iOS, and Windows.
- It doesn’t require resetting devices or deleting original data while transferring.
- Super easily designed for any non-tech user and provides fast results.
- Provide data protection and security.
2. CopyTrans Contacts
With CopyTrans, you can manage, edit, organize, combine, and delete your iPhone contacts from your computer directly, transfer contacts to and from Outlook, Gmail, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, iCloud, Excel, Windows, Hotmail, Thunderbird, and Yahoo. You will also be able to keep full backups of your iPhone on your PC, backup contacts, conversations of texts, iMessages, WhatsApp, Line, and Viber to your computer within few minutes in just a few clicks. CopyTrans Contacts also saves all contents like videos, photos, voice messages, GIFs, etc.
The CopyTrans Contacts includes managing iPhone messages, contacts, calendars, and notes at $19.99. You can also afford a combined pack at $29.99.
- Organize all your files in one place and get a comprehensive overview of your device.
- Sort all your files and folders by size or date.
- Manage iPhone contacts and calendars and backup iPhone notes.
- Erase and remove all our existing/old or large files.
- Back up and print iPhone messages.
3. Syncios Mobile data transfer
Syncios Apple to Android data transfer lets you quickly move your data to your new phone. It is all-in-one software to transfer seamlessly by connecting your old and new devices and transferring the data with a single click. Supporting three modes of data transfer from iCloud, iTunes backup, and iPhone to Android directly, Syncios mobile data transfer is a one-stop solution to safeguard your Safari browsing history, calendar, bookmarks, and so on.
A Lifetime License for 1-5 devices or 1 PC will come at $39.95 for a lifetime, Business License plan at $249 for a year.
- Selectively or entirely backup, restore, and transfer any devices’ data.
- Transfer photo, video, contacts, message, call log, WhatsApp, music, apps, bookmark, eBook, etc.
- Required only one click to transfer data between iOS and Android devices.
- Without losing quality, backup and restore phone data.
- Selectively recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup to iOS or Android devices.
Thus, we end our discussion regarding the great ways for iOS to Android transfer. You have selectively chosen apps and software so that you get efficient results quickly. Which one do you want to use? Google Drive for a wireless result? Or, MobileTrans – Phone Transfer? We believe you know the answer now. The first step is to choose the method that is best suited to you. So, give it a try.