iPhone to Android transfer software
1. MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
Wondershare MobileTrans is a great iPhone and Android transfer software for desktops. This phone to phone transfer solution helps up to 50,000,000 users to transfer data from one phone to another, transfer other social apps, files, data, and restore data from cloud backups. You can quickly move everything from iPhone to Android with one click and save your time. It requires only a single click to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone with Wondershare MobileTrans, even switching from iPhone to Android.
Price: Wondershare MobileTrans 5.0. 0 is available for Windows from the Wondershare web store. It has an affordable single-use price of $19.95, or for five uses, it is $39.95.
Step 1: Install MobileTrans
First, download MobileTrans and install it on Mac or a computer. After installing it click on the “Phone Transfer” button.
Step 2: Connect both devices
Connect both iPhone and Android devices with your computer. You need to check the available files that you want to transfer from iPhone to Android. Click on the “Start” button after selecting files. If you can see source devices are at the left side of the interface and the destination is at the right one, click on the “Flip” button for changing from iPhone to Android.
Step 3: Finish the process
Based on the size of the data, your transferring process will finish with a short period. After that, the transferred data will be available on your Android phone.
2. Syncios iOS to Android data transfer
Syncios is a mobile data transfer with options selectively for backup, restore, and transfer iPhone to Android in lossless quality. It allows transferring from iPad or iPod touch too. You can transfer contacts, call log, message, WhatsApp, video, music, photo, apps, bookmark, Notes, safari history, calendar, ebook, etc. You can recover your data from iCloud and iTunes backup selectively to iOS or Android devices. It helps you to sync media files from the library of iTunes to mobile devices.
For a one-year subscription (1to 5 devices or 1 PC), you will need $34.95. Lifetime License (1to 5 devices or 1 PC) requires $44.95. And if you want Business License (Unlimited devices or 1 PC), you need to pay$249.
Step 1: Install Syncios on both device
You need to download the free Syncios iOS and install the iPhone to Android data transfer software.
Step 2: Connect your devices
- Run the software.
- Connect your iPhone and Android devices to your computer.
- Tap on the “Transfer” option on the home page of the window.
- Connect your two devices to the computer.
Step 3 Select files and start transferring
Click “Next,” the program will automatically recognize your devices. It will show the transferrable file type in the middle of the window, including videos, music, photos, contacts, call logs and texts, apps.Once selecting, hit the “Next” > “Next” > “OK” option.
Part 2: iPhone to Android file transfer app
SHAREit is one of the most-used apps to transfer data from iPhone to Android. SHAREit allows adding a powerful media player. It helps you manage your videos and music. It is a fantastic platform that allows transferring files without losing the quality of any file. You will get a smooth playing experience. It has thousands of curated playlists and millions of high-quality songs. You will get a powerful equalizer that will provide you immersive experiences.
- Faster 200 times than Bluetooth, and the highest speed will go up to 20M per sec.
- Transfer all types of files, including videos, photos, music, apps, and any other data.
- HD and selective with continuously updated.
- Option for offline watching.
- Support to almost all formats.
2. Google Drive
Google Drive is a cloud-native collaboration app. Seamlessly, Drive integrates with Sheets, Docs, and Slides. All the factors have enabled your team to collaborate effectively in real-time. The Drive helps to integrate with and complements the existing technology. With the collaboration in Microsoft Office files, it does not need to convert file formats and edit and store over 100 additional files such as PDFs, images, and more. The powerful search capabilities of Google embedded in Drive offer performance, speed, and reliability. It provides a priority feature that has been used for AI to predict what you’re looking for.
- It includes 15 GB of free storage space.
- Powerful search to get desired results.
- Effective search engine.
- By quickly inviting others, share your documents with others.
- The best feature is security from any malware or virus.
3. Smart Transfer
Smart Transfer is one of the mighty iPhones to Android file transfer app. With this transfer solution for android Transfer to iOS, transfer for iOS to Android too. In short, it supports all the major smartphones and tablets. You will provide more security while sharing mobile content or transferring data from phone to phone or a single device. It supports HotSpot and Wi-Fi network connection to secure file transfer and large file transfer more efficiently. You can easily copy the data and perform free data transfer via the best android transfer Smart file transfer without any restriction as Bluetooth or more.
- Intuitively designed, quality-focused free secure sharing transfer
- It offers data transfer over Cellular networks, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Hotspots.
- Support to multi-platform for transferring files.
- Easy connectivity through QR code
- Smart Transfer supports multiple languages.
4. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is an easy, fast, and unlimited file sharing platform that helps you transfer files from iPhone to Android. You also can transfer your photos and videos without losing the quality of their same quality to your PC. It has an easy option to share with your friends. You can transfer your music files to your iPhone anywhere you want instantly for free. Send Anywhere doesn’t require any login or registration. It has a security key that will provide you the features to send and receive files on Send Anywhere. After entering the key on the receiving device, the app will start moving the selected files instantly.
- You get a secured key for receiver’s device.
- Generate a link to share with multiple people (valid for 48 hours).
- Notification option to receivers to allow them to receive files without entering a key.
- You can play the received audio files in the app.
- Multi-language subtitles are supported.
5. Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch has made transferring process more manageable and smoother. It gives you the freedom to move data from iPhone to Android such as music, photos, videos, contacts, calendar, device settings, text messages, and so on to your devices. It helps you find your favorite apps. You can be even suggested similar ones on Google Play. With any wireless device, you can transfer files. Remember that non-Samsung devices with Android versions (lower than 6.0)may connect with Galaxy devices. You can also move data with a charger cable and a USB connector.
- Transfer data from different mobile platforms, including Blackberry, iOS, Windows, and Android to Android.
- With a USB cable, switch several types of data between two devices.
- It supports all types of files.
- You can send app data and layouts to upgrade the device.
- It supports a Mobile AP.
To transfer iPhone to Android, Inshare is an effective share app and file transfer. You will be satisfied with all your transfer needs ideally with InShare. It has simple steps. You need to simply select photos, music videos, games, apps & ebooks, PDFs, or anything. At lightning speed, transfer files to your friends, even without the network. You can send files 200 times faster than Bluetooth, up to 40Mb per second. It allows sharing videos in less than 30 seconds. It supports all files, including photos, videos, music, apps, or any other files, and supports up to 30 languages.
- Support every type of Android device.
- Share with iOS, Jio Phone, Android, Mac, KaiOS, and Windows.
- Send files or receive up to 40Mb per second.
- User-friendly design with options that includes installing, opening, viewing.
- Powerful file manager with file sorting and searching.
Finally, we will close our discussion regarding how you can transfer data from iPhone to Android without a computer. Now you have the best apps, suggested ways to operate them, and features that you can match with your expectations. Hence, choose your suitable iPhone to Android transfer software and implement the knowledge you have gathered from our article.