Part 1: How to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone with a computer?
If you have switched your old Samsung device to an iPhone with a computer, we have provided some best platforms for you in the below section so that it becomes easy to move data from Samsung to iPhone. Let’s know about them in detail.
1. Syncios mobile data transfer
Syncios is a one-stop platform to backup, restore and transfer data between iOS and Android devices.
It moves videos, photos, contacts, WhatsApp, messages, call logs, music, apps, bookmark, Notes, calendars, safari history, ebooks, and more. Syncios will ideally help you switch from Samsung to an iPhone device. You can restore, backup, and recover data from iCloud and iTunes to your devices. It supports multiple OS. With a single click, you can transfer almost all files with any phone you have safely.
- One-click data transferring process between iPhone and Android.
- Back up and restore phone data without losing quality.
- Recover iTunes backup and data from iCloud to iOS or Android devices.
- Sync media files from the library of iTunes to mobile devices.
- Multiple phones run Android and iPhone.
2. MobileTrans – phone transfer
MobileTrans allows transferring, including photos, messages, apps, music, notes, books, contacts, and so on. It will enable you to move safely without resetting devices. MobileTrans has designed for non-tech savvy people super easily and fast. According to your requirements, you can choose what to transfer with 3X faster speed than transferring data with Bluetooth. MobileTrans offers far faster file transmission without requiring Wi-Fi or the Internet. Transfer data from Samsung to iPhone with MobileTrans easily with 100% data protection. It never keeps any data without your permission.
- One-click phone to phone device transfer.
- Transfer over 17 kinds of data.
- Allows transferring 3X faster speed.
- Support up to 8000 mobile devices running iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Move safely without deleting original data.
PhoneTrans from phone to phone Transfer can quickly help you to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone. With PhoneTrans, you can migrate to the new device with your old memories as it bridges the differences between iPhone and Android devices. You can make the process complete in a one-click easy and transfer data and files freely across multi-devices, including iPad, iPhone, and Android devices and tablets, without a hassle. PhoneTrans offers at least three device migration options to transfer data directly. Freely select and transfer the files you want, like photos you shot, videos you capture, contacts you saved, the music you downloaded, etc.
- Move across iPhone, iPad, and over 20,000 Android devices.
- Allows transferring over 12 Android and over 32 iOS data types.
- Migrate by completing simple clicks.
- Move from old phone backup, Google Account, iCloud, and iTunes library.
- Direct phone to phone device transfer in your preferred process.
Part 2: Moving from Samsung to iPhone wirelessly
Are you moving Samsung to iPhone but worried about how to migrate from Samsung to iPhone? In the prior section, we showed you how to do so with a computer. Now we will discuss the data transfer process wirelessly.
1. Move to iOS app
Move to iOS app Move to iOS has been designed to be easy and to operate without any hassle. It includes switching a device’s data to another. By completing a few steps, you can move your content automatically and more securely from your Android to iPhone device with the Move to iOS application. It doesn’t ask to save your stuff before switching from Android. If you want to transfer info from Samsung to an iPhone device, use Move to iOS that securely helps you to share. Apart from it, s all kinds of content for you include web bookmarks, contacts, message history, mail accounts, camera photos and videos, and calendars.
- Transfer files like text messages, photos, web bookmarks, contact lists, calendars, etc.
- Transferring methods are safe and secure.
- No need to connect internet network as it creates a private Wi-Fi network.
- Easy to operate and simple features included.
- Allows file of any size.
MobileTrans is a phone data transferring app to transfer files with the fastest cross-platform transferring speed. It helps to transfer data safely to another device without compromising on quality and seamlessly move data. Transferring from Samsung to an iPhone device needs to also move your previous data from the old to a new one. This transfer app connects two devices through a QR code for content transfer to securely and fastly migrate your data between devices.
- Scan through a generated QR Codes to connect devices.
- It doesn’t require a mobile data plan, a Wi-Fi network, or cables.
- Sync any data in the iCloud to new devices.
- Fastest data transferring speed.
- It supports multiple files transfer.
3. Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a simple, easy, fast, and unlimited file sharing app used as Samsung to iPhone Transfer app to move your data from the old one. Transferring requires a simple process. All you need is to get a one-time generated 6-digit code to connect both devices for a file transfer easily and fast. You can share with multiple people a simple link, move your videos, photos, and music to your Windows more easily with this code. You can send large files without having mobile data without having difficulty connecting to the Internet.
- Transfer any file type without compromising the original.
- Move without using data or the connection of the Internet.
- Via a link, share files with multi-people at a single time.
- Move files to a specific device by reinforcing file encryption.
- Send any size of the file on any platform.
4. Smart transfer
Smart Transfer is a robust cross-platform file transfer from Samsung to iPhone that supports all the major smartphones and tablets platforms. It provides secure sharing of device content or data transfer from any phone to phone or from more of your old devices into a device only. It allows accessing on HotSpot and Wi-Fi network connection free secure file transfer that transfers large files efficiently. This free app provides a quick and effortless way to transfer big files, including videos, contacts, photos, music, text messages, WhatsApp, calendar, files, and other large files, to your new device.
- Cross-platform mobile transferring process.
- Easy connectivity between two devices through QR code.
- Support continuously for more content types.
- It supports multiple languages that make it a regional app.
- Wirelessly connection-build up to migrate.
Lastly, we have reached the end of our discussion regarding how to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone devices. You can choose any of our best-recommended solutions as all of them will give your desire result. You can select any tool with a computer or wirelessly to transfer files from Samsung to iPhone most easily.